Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) (18490 Views)

Amina Mohammed Drives A Tractor In Gombe (Photos) / Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) / Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2016
The good old Massey Ferguson tractors. grin
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by T9ksy(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
......yet if my action Governor, Mr Ayodele Peter Fayose, the slayer of APC in SW is doing something like this, ogenekwenu and his APC goons here will caption it "showoff from a tout" now see what their "Man with the golden voice" is doing here now undecided talk about hypocrisy.

So Tafawa Balewa was alright, then. Can you proffer a reason why your so called "revolutionary" (sic!) brothers from the east decided to snuff out his life if he was such a good leader?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by tomakint: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2016
T9ksy:

So Tafawa Balewa was alright, then. Can you proffer a reason why your so called "revolutionary" (sic!) brothers from the east decided to snuff out his life if he was such a good leader?
Hey my friend how u doing......grin grin don't derail just stick with the post.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
......yet if my action Governor, Mr Ayodele Peter Fayose, the slayer of APC in SW is doing something like this, ogenekwenu and his APC goons here will caption it "showoff from a tout" now see what their "Man with the golden voice" is doing here now undecided talk about hypocrisy.

One drove a tractor on his own farm, to grow his own crops

The other goes to the Ekiti market to drive garbage truck and cut ponmo for PR purposes.

You don't see the difference?

4 Likes

Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by MoraQs2(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2016
cheesy hmm?!!
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by lailo: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Where is d farm now.Dead with d owner?African thing
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
Smh.. The man according to the caption was driving a tractor In HIS FARM?? How does that relate to Fayose's style of Leadership? Wake up bro, it's daytime!
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by Nairadays: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Great Man. I Admire you sir.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by santino09: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2016
jmichlins:
This was before black gold was discovered in my country. This was when we had pyramids of groundnuts. This was when regional government was in place. This was before ethnic and religious lines were bared open. This was when youths are the leaders of tomorrow not now grand parents are leaders of years to come. This was when everyone will be proud to be identified as a nigerian and the green passport can be waved in every airport of the world without the fear of being subjected to extra checks and searchs. I can go on and on but it will hurt me more. I was not around then but the stories my dad tell me about nigeria of old showed we had great potential to be a superpower so i ask myself where did we get it wrong but the answer is simple lets go back to our roots. It starts with being a good citizen not a good leader because even the president is a citizen of NIGERIA
[color=#006600]
Pyramid ko cylinder ni. Which groundnut pyramid are yo talking about? The one they deceived fools with, that its was the main source of the country's economy
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by T9ksy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:

Hey my friend how u doing......grin grin don't derail just stick with the post.

Naff off jor ......your (mischievous) "friends" are East of the river niger
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by MayorXB: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
provided he's not driving same enroute Iya Basira food joint or using it to get some ponmo in the market downtown. We'd appreciate him if he use a tractor to demonstrate that Ekiti can make giant strides in agricultural sector of the economy.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by scholes23(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

No, he has a SQUARE
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by leofab(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Tribalist and he allowed Azikwe to be the ceremonial president. Other positions were held by other ethnic group.
You hatred for other tribes won't let you see beyond your nose.
google some of his hate and tribalistic comment...
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
leofab:
google some of his hate and tribalistic comment...
Am not googling anything.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by leofab(f): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Am not googling anything.
okay remain a blind bat...
Re: Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
leofab:
okay remain a blind bat...
You are the one blind. Go listen to his speech after his visit to USA. And tell me whether he is a tribalist. You have been fed with lies by IPOB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Sacks John-Kennedy Opara As Christian Pilgrims Boss / Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas / Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.