Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement (14870 Views)

The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / PHOTOS: Nigerian Air Force And Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by anochuko01(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2016
how much does this company pay its engineers?
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by booblacain(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2016
fulanimafia:
That's great.

While the ignorant ones are seeking secession, Innoson is tapping into the government of One Nigeria. Kudos to the Commander-in-Chief Muhammadu Buhari for considering a Nigerian manufacturer to provide its needed spare parts in furtherance of his local content policy.

We must encourage local manufacturers if the CHANGE movement is to succeed.

P.S. Our eastern brethren should realize that there is grace in humility. It's no news that you have been providing spare parts for Nigerians since 1960, let's hope only authentic ones are supplied this time.

These same igbos your people made all efforts to wipe out are the ones you end up running to for help in saving your lives. See how life can turn out?

One Nigeria without "one love" is a farce.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AyakaDunukofia: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

Hmm! GEJ signed an MOU with Innoson known for producing cars to produce rugged Armoured Vehicles for the Army while he ignored the one that is actually and already producing rugged Armoured Vehicles for Rwanda and some African countries. Abi GEJ no sabi Proforce limited?

There are two things about his move;

1) Cajole the Easterners to vote for him

2) He is a Tri.ba.list
I'm not here for that childish combat you guys are known for. I welcome your Proforce or whatever.

Muhammadu Buhari should have preferred Proforce for obvious regional/political alliance and nepotism, but he chose Innoson . What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by PHIPEX(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2016
My major joy in this is that it shames those who castigate innoson as "mere assembly plant". Even though they fail to realise that in car making, manufacturing and assembling means same.
Kudos to your tenacity, other local entrepreneurs will be encouraged.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

I'm not here for that childish combat you guys are known for. I welcome your Proforce or whatever.

Muhammadu Buhari should have preferred Proforce for obvious regional/political alliance and nepotism, but he chose Innoson . What does that tell you?

Who told you Buhari chose Innoson? I am telling you GEJ no sabi anything or he was political motivated to have gone for a company that has no history of producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles. Abi i lie.

Spare parts and a whole Armoured Vehicles are two different things. Who no know say Nnewi na spare parts base.

Buhari never prefered or signed to buy Armoured Vehicles from Innoson that's my point.

I still maintain my points that there are two things about his move;

2) He is a Tri.ba.list
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by TeamSimple(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:
The Great Igbo Race said Lord Luggard. Until Igbos mount the leadership of this country, this country WILL NEVER see the light of the day.. never! Hausas and Yorubas should get out of the way....get out! All brains are not equal. If you don't want them to lead the country to greater heights out of envy, hate and jealousy, that's fine....LET THEM HAVE THEIR COUNTRY.

This thread wil never make front page, in fact it will be hidden soon or moved to Car Talk...out of envy to continue to hide the good news coming out of the East even when such news will benefit us all as a country. Pure evil and wickedness!

EDITED: I SAID 5 HRS AGO...THEY MOVED IT TO CAR TALK SECTION. HOW IS THIS NEWS CAR TALK? WHERE IS THE CAR IN THIS NEWS?
This is the problem we have with people like you, always masturbate and brag over everything. Instead of you to praise innoson and the government for this effort you are here giving us unnecessary epistle about the igbo race blabla.

Don't we have igbo governor's in the eastern part, how effectively have they contribute to the development of the region talk more of Nigeria as a whole..
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Hmm thats good o, let them produce quality jets, their cars are yet to confirmed durable and reliable.

Lets hope the cars will be as reliable as the GEELY brand.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by wiseoneking: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is Childish. STOP IT
this braggardism is irritating.
Just commend innoson and move on, whats these Igbo this Igbo that..
Lol, you are irritated but it is true. This people are great and they got all it takes, so leave them to brag. They got it better than other tribes. The more they are frustrated, the greater they dominate the economic space.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by osita76(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
princemedico:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/30/191871/
what a positive development it behooves' on the government to support our brands in all ramifications which will spur us to becoming African industrial power
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Michaelgates(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:
The Great Igbo Race said Lord Luggard. Until Igbos mount the leadership of this country, this country WILL NEVER see the light of the day.. never! Hausas and Yorubas should get out of the way....get out! All brains are not equal. If you don't want them to lead the country to greater heights out of envy, hate and jealousy, that's fine....LET THEM HAVE THEIR COUNTRY.

This thread wil never make front page, in fact it will be hidden soon or moved to Car Talk...out of envy to continue to hide the good news coming out of the East even when such news will benefit us all as a country. Pure evil and wickedness!

EDITED: I SAID 5 HRS AGO...THEY MOVED IT TO CAR TALK SECTION. HOW IS THIS NEWS CAR TALK? WHERE IS THE CAR IN THIS NEWS?
Who is dis pls? He needs to be sent back to school
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by amazingspiderma: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2016
However the interpretation, wise men are from the EAST.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AyakaDunukofia: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

Who told you Buhari chose Innoson? I am telling you GEJ no sabi anything or he was political motivated to have gone for a company that has no history of producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles. Abi i lie.

Spare parts and a whole Armoured Vehicles are two different things. Who no know say Nnewi na spare parts base.

Buhari never prefered or signed to buy Armoured Vehicles from Innoson that's my point.

I still maintain my points that there are two things about his move;

2) He is a Tri.ba.list

Thinking is one of the hardest things as some are won't to say. It plays out with you. Sorry lad!
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

Thinking is one of the hardest things as some are won't to say. It plays out with you. Sorry lad!

Ok, you think about it. You already have an indigenous company with the history of producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles for Africa countries but you neglected that for an in experience company without any history of producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles.

Tell me Oga, who no dey think for you and GEJ?
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2016
National Assembly should follow suit.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by princemedico: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2016
eyeview:

This can't be the real sam daddy I know?
Though a faceless forum,impersonation is still a crime
I don't think that's the real Sam-daddy. But even if he is the one, he must be a joker and he claims to be running for governorship 2019, when he does not have any tangible thing he has done in Ikeduru talk more of Imo since he has been in politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AyakaDunukofia: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

Ok, you think about it. You already have an indigenous company with the history of producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles for Africa countries but you neglected that for an in experience company without any history of producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles.

Tell me Oga, who no dey think for you and GEJ?
Well, let me descend to the very low you yearned. OK, shouldn't Buhari, the man who sent his military Chiefs to Anambra/Innoson, know if your Proforce was capable of what you claimed?
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

Well, let me descend the very low you yearned. OK, shouldn't Buhari, the man who sent his military Chiefs to Anambra/Innoson, know if your Proforce was capable of what you claimed?

Then, why did Buhari himself visit Proforce limited himself, if he think they not capable?

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AyakaDunukofia: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

Then, why did Buhari himself visit Proforce limited himself, if he think they not capable?
That is the more reason he stuck to Innoson. Do you now understand me?
He settled for Innoson at last.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

That is the more reason he stuck to Innoson. Do you now understand me?
He settled for Innoson at last.

Settled for a company not producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles? grin

Show us the pictures of Innoson Armoured Vehicles.
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AyakaDunukofia: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

Buhari confirmed that Innoson kept his jets flying...subdued Boko Haram for him.
That is a more superior qualification to the welding shop called Proforce.

Shebi Buhari na una man? Innoson technology is the flagship of the Nigeria Airforce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

Buhari confirmed that Innoson kept his jets flying...subdued Boko Haram for him.
That is more a superior qualification to the welding shop called Proforce.

Shebi Buhari na una man?

Show me pictures of Innoson Armoured Vehicles and i will for now remain silent. I no dey tory. grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AyakaDunukofia: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

Show me pictures of Innoson Armoured Vehicles and i for now remain silent. I no dey tory. grin

You rather feed your eyes with the moribund ALPHA airforce jets Innoson put back on the air grin

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Brilliance9000: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
childish talk. Grow up son because nobbody cares about this cheap braggadocio

Yoruba man that identifies as a female. Shame on you...you don't deserve to have a pe$nis
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Brilliance9000: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

Hate will kill you. Igbos are not your mate...ok? Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Yoruba man that identifies as a female. Shame on you...you don't deserve to have a pe$nis
i forgive you because ebule no nu ulo na eto afo ga aputa ilo. Go and check my history
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2016
valx2:
Yoloba can't manufacture anything,even awolowo had to import ABA made rat poison to kill himself.haven't you heard?

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Brilliance9000: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
i forgive you because ebule no nu ulo na eto afo ga aputa ilo. Go and check my history

Keep deceiving yourself with google translator. Amonsu nwa yoruba...agwo rachagi anya, rachagi otu. You needed the complement I guess
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Hate will kill you. Igbos are not your mate...ok? Anumanu!

Go back and read my post and tell me where u see hate speech. Igbo na sand God take form am. Em go die like other men dies. So, no envy
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Keep deceiving yourself with google translator. Amonsu nwa yoruba...agwo rachagi anya, rachagi otu. You needed the complement I guess
i will give you the Nnewi tongue that google translator cant even give you.

Otoro na enweghi nwanne mara gi isi tinye na ife eji akpu uzu
Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by forgiveness: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

You rather feed your eyes with the moribund ALPHA airforce jets Innoson put back on the air grin
AyakaDunukofia:
"Earlier, Chief Chukwuma had told the presidential committee that he was already designing military vehicles that would be as rugged as others produced elsewhere, that the IVM had the capability to manufacture armoured vehicles if given the specification. He said the company only needed support by government and Nigerians. He declared that there was no vehicle IVM could not design and produce for African environment."
[url]. [http://www.ndibe.org/2015/03/presidential-committee-on-defence.html?m=0url]

There was already an Mou with Innoson to produce advanced rugged Armoured vehicles for the army early last year.
The design has already gotten the nod of defence headquarters before GEJ left.
It's long overdue. The Nigerian military should indigenize their technology through a capable and highly focused indigenous company as Innoson. Eventually vet and expand the idea to include any other local outfit with TESTED CREDENTIALS. The issue at stake is more than "what of my tribe"

The types of Dr. Innoson Chukwuma should be honored with GCON and not the looters called politicians.

@bolded means GEJ went ahead to sign an MOU with Innoson which has no history or not known for producing Rugged Armoured Vehicles at the expense of an established and experienced Armoured Vehicle company, Proforce limited.

Tell me what is the meaning of what GEJ displayed?

You said Proforce limited na warehouse Ko.

Tell us what Rwanda Presidential delegates, Rwanda ambassador and CEO of a renown Israeli Armoured Vehicles manufacturing company doing at "warehouse".

Airforce only buys spare parts from Innoson limited.

Re: Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement by AyakaDunukofia: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
forgiveness:

You made no sense. The problem with you is that you failed yourself each time you tried to appear intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ford Technological Solution. / Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company / This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.