Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How To Entice Beautiful Women-secret Methods To Boost Your Dating Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Entice Beautiful Women-secret Methods To Boost Your Dating Game (2265 Views)

How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Entice Beautiful Women-secret Methods To Boost Your Dating Game by leslimark(m): 5:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Getting beautiful women to like you back is tricky if you cannot connect with them on a certain level. You see, most women want to make friends with guys, but it takes a certain gesture or action to make them see a guy as a boyfriend. Here are some of the traits you will need to naturally attract women to you.Once you discover and apply these surefire ways to be popular with women, you will never again deal with the pain of not having dates on weekends.

Method #1: "Sexy Appeal".

One girl once commented 'I feel like I'm going to swoon if I ever touch those abs' while looking at a guy playing beach soccer. The thing is, most women get visually excited if you give them a reason. Get off the couch and hit the gym. Even if you aren't good looking in the traditional sense, you can do something to trim off the extra fat and get fit once and for all. To be presentable means wearing clothes that fit and giving women a reason to want to get close.

Method #2: "Hypnotic Way of Talking".

Sure, this may be 'underhanded' - but if there are men around who also want to increase their chances with the girl you have your eye on, it's an option. If you've heard of the hot and cold technique, you probably have a good idea on how to use hypnosis on women. Prevent boredom and apathy by making her feel conflicting emotions during your conversation. This technique is called fractionation, and is known to be able to make women fall in love super quickly - often in 15 minutes or even less. Powerful stuff!

Fractionation is considered as a 'dark art' tactic which is the basis of hypnosis-based seduction, and while controversial, it is known to be one of the most effective tactics ever invented by underground seductionists. It is described in a step-by-step system in the Deadly Seduction Manuscript.

Here are highly unconventional http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ Seduction Techniques

(1) (Reply)

The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls / I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me (photos) / Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.