Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J (753 Views)

How Do You Feel About A Partner Who Talks While Sleeping? / ADVICE!!! My Boyfriend Talks While Sleeping. What Can I Do Please!!! / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J by bisan(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2009
You are into a relationship and what is on ur mind and intentions 4 that moment is not focused on ur future marriage dreams,but ur partner lyks talking much abt how ur marriage home will be, d kind kind of baby she will give birth 4 u, etc, I mean, Some relationships lead to that(marriage), but with some of these fantasies, what if u dnt end up together as couples? Pls how would u feel house if ur partner always fantasises abt both of u? What runs thru ur mynd?
Re: How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J by Gabry(f): 2:34am On Jul 28, 2009
Oh yes poster, I understand how you feel. My bf always talks about marriage and babies and home and this and that as well. I usually ignore. smiley
Re: How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J by topup: 2:51am On Jul 28, 2009
The only way marriage talks would turn me off is if I know deep down inside that I don't want to end up with him.

Otherwise, it's natural to feel excited, if you're both on the wavelength, who knows, you might join in too describing the number of kids you'd have, where you'd like to live e.t.c.
Re: How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J by Tatase(f): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2009
I think in that situation you're obviously not on the same page in that relationship. It depends how long you've been going out. If its at the stage where marriage/engagement is the next obvious step and you're not feeling that, it may be best to end things or start trying to get on that track.

Personally I think its strange when someone in a new relationship is going on about marriage and babies but again, to each their own.
Re: How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J by klassyguy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
Twas one of those things that made me decide to end my last relationship with my ex, starting to mention marriage while i was still in part 3. to couple the whole thing, she was just a few months younger than i was. i had so much to achieve b4 thinking of marriage, and calculating the time, thos e would have taken me not less than 6-7 years(coupled with the fact that ASUU was on strike at that time). i just asked her that was she willing to wait that long, she started blahing. . . .anyways she's in the past now.

On another note, it is one of the things that annoy me in some ladies. once they are into a r/ship, some of them don't even wait for the r/ship to mature first b4 starting to talk about marriage. tis like it's hotwired into their brains.
Re: How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
How Do U Feel;---- Very irritated!
However, lets see, you tell a woman you love her and you have sex with her and you wonder why she's dreaming about marriage undecided. I blame alot of chics who feel that it'll lead to marriage, cos it naive. There should be a written formal agreement that if we shag then it's a deal  grin. My mum says if a guy really wants to get to know you, he doesn't have to see you naked to do so.Lets go back to our roots, were guys and girls held hands and whispered about their dreams----------sweet!!!  So my guy, the excuse that you wanted to get to know her won't fly easier if you went past 'just' spending quality time gisting with her. But if that is all you did and she hurdled into the future, then the chic is just hasty.
Re: How Do U Feel(ladies And Men Please) When Ur Partner Always Brings Up Marriage Related Talks While J by Akinagirl(f): 3:10am On Jul 29, 2009
Gaby the dudes on ur profile, shocked cheesy wink

poster, yeah it happens at times, and i just feel a little uncomfortable, because he sounds too sure, I let him fantasize about it but i hardly chime in.

(1) (Reply)

Hez tormenting my life! help / Help / I Need A Girl To Call My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.