Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? (5974 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 / I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Sirdayor(m): 2:33am On Jul 28, 2009
There a lot of things that has been said about starting a business, but i am just thinking weither it is possible to actually start a business withought any capital at all. If yes, i will like if some business that one can venture in to withought capital can be listed on the reply to this post.
And i will like to state that i look forward to getting a great contributions to this thread.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by ebonyking: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
Since there is no capital the best thing is focus on offering services eg:

1. Selling of Newspapers

2. Starting A laundry business

3. Selling Information
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Sirdayor(m): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2009
@ebonyking
'think thats nice one, i still look forward to great contribution from other forumite
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Gbade1: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2009
yes absolutely u can start a business without cash, ebony is correct with his answers and i major on information marketing and its been rewarding bt iwant to ask do u hav a phone, an email.if yes then u are good to start.For comprehensive details and some hot informations u can market reach gbade1 THE SOLUTION PROVIDER CONCEPT on 07065706106
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by SMSguru(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2009
IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY TO CATER FOR YOUR BASIC NEEDS, IT IS COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT.

YOU ARE EITHER A DUMMY OR NON-EXISTENT.

I wrote in all caps so that you will understand the importance of my message.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by king555(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2009
SMSguru:

IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY TO CATER FOR YOUR BASIC NEEDS, IT IS COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT.

YOU ARE EITHER A DUMMY OR NON-EXISTENT.

I wrote in all caps so that you will understand the importance of my message.

hello man after this saying what then do you have like advice for any body that finds himself in this category
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Sirdayor(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2009
Thank you guys for the repply so far, but I will still appreciate a more practical contribution to this thread.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by eniolape: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yes business without capital involve in it

Sales Boy/girl

House service

Infact Private/Public company that is near to ur house where transport will not involve.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Sirdayor(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
@eniolape
you are simply talking about a paid employment, or may be you could explain further.
But what I am saying is you carrying out of an enterprise where you will be the owner, remember that as a sales boy or girl you will have to be reporting to a boss who can hire and fire. So, i am talking about a venture where you can not just be fire by any boss and you will need to start withought spending any money.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Nellyb(f): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
To b realistic,there is no business u can start up witout capital,u can work 4 som1,save and start urs. But if u do c any,let us know. All d best.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by damola1: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2009
All business require 0 capital.

First you learn the trade.

Then you fund the trade.

So. ZERO is for all businesses, ZERO,
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by truelover(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2009
Yes a variety of ways:

1. Selling of information products: Anything you know of, sell it by teaching them that skill and collect money in return.

2. Google adsense: This is great, infact it is absolutely free to register. I just cleared my $750 google adsense cheque for last month in my Gtbank dom

So keep flying.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Tchitntdu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2009
Check this blog out for business opportunities
http://welcometoonlinebizs..com
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by kokorunna(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2009
Omodo
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by zerotohero: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
Why not consider tollgate millionaire system?Just one deal can make you wealthy.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Sirdayor(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2009
@zerotohero
which of the tollgates?, can you make yourself clear please. We are talking about somebody that is broke hope you know, and looking for a business to go into withought capita.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by richking: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
yes there are alot of it out there infact my biz dad gave me some and i am currently making cool money from them.
u can get the packages at dapdek@gmail.com. feel free ok you can also reach me on 08034199680 night calls are welcomed.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by osdagric(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2009
Selling changes life. You can start as a Finder. Get what is available in the market and great indemand,contact people you know, and presell your products to them. Get them book this product and go to market. Flog the product and take the profit. Business has started.

That's what I do to copy with this meltdown. I do it in agriculture.
I am even creating an information product to help people who needs business to survive now. You can reach me on 08067053945. All you need is already in you and around you to start this biz.Even a Jss 2 boy can do this busineess that only need common sense plus business intelligence, which you can wake up in few hours.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Sirdayor(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2009
Very interesting repplies so far, thanks for you various contrubutions to this topic.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by SEEME1: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
Well, as somebody said, it's very rare to start a business with no capital at all, even the preperation preperation alone can take some amount for you. But you can get a business online with less than $5. Yes, online had made such possible. I think where small money will be taking from you is on buying time at cafe of you don't have computer connected to internet.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by SEEME1: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
Well, as somebody said, it's very rare to start a business with no capital at all, even the preperation alone can take some amount from you. But you can get a business online with less than $5. Yes, online had made such possible. I think where small money will be taking from you is on buying time at cafe if you don't have computer connected to internet.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 18, 2009
Blogging with Google Adsense is a zero capital buisness
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by obismo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
there are over 10 buisnesses you can start with zero capital and still become rich. visit www.wealthklub..com to see them all.
Re: Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? by Ronbryce: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
http://biz4all.vndv.com/
List of business you can start with no pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Listening To Sanusi, I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian! / Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business / 26 Government Agencies Entrepreneurs Doing Business In Nigeria Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.