Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ (2198 Views)

Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / Incredible! Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla’s Crusade In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Triton1996(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2016
It’s Strange but true. A young girl of 11 born and bred in Cameroon turned into a Python ‘during the second day Apostolic Invasion of Bro Joshua Iginla in Cameroon.
The young girl, in full glare of several thousands who thronged the crusade, admitted she has over a million demons she operated with and that she is the strong man controlling the affairs of the country. According to her, she operated through the air, land and under the waters. She claimed they were responsible for the slow growth being experienced in Cameroon.
When Bro Iginla commanded her to manifest her true nature, she turned to Python’ and................For the full story, visit

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/incredible-girl-turns-to-python-during-bro-iginla-crusade-in-cameroon-how-i-controlled-the-affairs-of-the-country/

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Balkan(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge and wisdom

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Adaowerri111: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2016
And no pics or video abi, take your story to the market, not buying thaT at all
Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Triton1996(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Triton1996:

It’s Strange but true. A young girl of 11 born and bred in Cameroon turned into a Python ‘during the second day Apostolic Invasion of Bro Joshua Iginla in Cameroon.
The young girl, in full glare of several thousands who thronged the crusade, admitted she has over a million demons she operated with and that she is the strong man controlling the affairs of the country. According to her, she operated through the air, land and under the waters. She claimed they were responsible for the slow growth being experienced in Cameroon.
When Bro Iginla commanded her to manifest her true nature, she turned to Python’ and................For the full story, visit

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/incredible-girl-turns-to-python-during-bro-iginla-crusade-in-cameroon-how-i-controlled-the-affairs-of-the-country/

More Photos on

Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Jahelastic(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2016
But where is the python picture?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Triton1996(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Jahelastic:
But where is the python picture?
Video coming in a bit
Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Triton1996:

Video coming in a bit
Please post it I'm waiting too.

Thank you.
Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Jahelastic(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Triton1996:

Video coming in a bit

Waiting sir
Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by jcross19: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Triton1996:

Video coming in a bit
so the little turn to a lively python? And nobody ran away? Or the little girl was just acting like a python?. Just don't know big deal in that deliverance session what's common in my church. Now it seems they are marketing themselves.
Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Topgainer: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Triton1996:

Africa where are we going with all these stage shows? You accepted the little girl influenced to speak and launder the image of the operator is responsible for the economic downturn of Cameroon
Feeding people with Fear of demons and subtly promoting the arts around it
Op, leave that assembly
Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Jahelastic(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
But I can't see python photo
Re: PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ by Pidggin(f): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Maybe spiritual python

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Media Empire Goes Bankrupt / Who Do You Pay Your Tithe To? / Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.