Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu (3081 Views)

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video / My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by kozmokaz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu explains his decision to restore Biafra
– He claims that Biafra is raised up, or I am lowered in
the grave
– The IPOB leader also said that Biafra can’t secede
from Nigeria as it’s older
Nnamdi Kanu
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)
Nnamdi Kanu in the interview granted to Ejike Ofoegbu
from Family writers speaks about the Biafra issue.
Speaking on why he decided to restore Biafra Kanu
said: “First. It was not a choice I made to restore Biafra,
it was a call from the must high Chiukwu Okikiabiama
to lead his people out from the contraption called
Nigeria, which have no meaning, what so ever. And I
have dedicated my life to get Biafra or I die trying to
restore Biafra. The reason why my mother gave birth to
me, is to restore and save Biafrans.”
READ ALSO: Why Buhari supports Western Sahara, but
won’t tolerate Biafra – presidency
He added: “ The Biafran race will be cleaned up from the
face of the earth, you will come back home, if you are
living outside the country, you will no longer no the
road to your fathers land.
“How can I encourage my people to work towards the
upbringing of Nigeria, when we don’t hear the same
language, we don’t eat the same food, we don’t have
the same culture, in fact if I come to their land to
practice my culture.. I will be beheaded. Their women
wear hi-jab, and Biafran women don’t, and on the point
that our women don’t wear hi-jab, they will be seen as
infidels, and on that note will be beheaded. We are 100
% Christian. This people are Muslims who see killing as
a culture.. From where I came from, it hard for my
people to kill a human being, because in my language
human being is called Mmadu which means the beauty
of life, now you see it will never work, the only solution
is Biafra.”
Kanu further stated that there is no regret in his
dictionary, adding that he is ready to spend a thousand
years in a prison.
“I said and will continue to say that, is either the flag of
Biafra is raised up, or I am lowered in the grave, ” the
Biafra leader noted.
While being asked what he wants to say his supporters,
Kanu said: “ProBiafra means supporters of Biafra, we
are Biafrans, so I can’t be a supporter of Biafra. And
also we are not trying to secede from Nigeria. We are
older than Nigeria. You can only talk about seceding if
Biafrans are they ones that colonized Nigeria. But we
are older than that contraption. So we can’t secede
rather we just want to go back the way we were before
the British came. It is Biafra or death, even Buhari
knows that…”
READ ALSO: Check out 5 powerful reasons why some
Biafrans are not supporting independence
Kanu, who is a dual British-Nigerian citizen, was
arrested in Lagos in October by Nigerian intelligence
agents during a visit from London. He leads the IPOB, a
separatist movement calling for the independence of the
southeastern territories that made up Biafra in the late
1960s.
The Biafra leader denied all six of the charges against
him, which include treasonable felony, a charge that
carries a possible life sentence.
He wrote to the British government asking to press
President Buhari to release him from the custody.

https://www.naij.com/783549-buhari-knows-ill-everything-possible-biafra-kanu-spits-fire-prison.html?source=index_trending
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Keep acting like a saviour, u are born to sestore biafra, the person that intall that fallacy into ur mindset only want to mislead u. U better search for ur main purpose on earth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Yoruba as expected..stressing themselves over a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them simply out of envy that Biiafra will be great.
see dreamer...
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Brilliance9000: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
see dreamer...

He keeps envying....mennnnn yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
You still dey get mouth ?
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by mulattoclaro(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Your death will be the best thing that would happend to Ndigbo. I'll personally pay for a VIP seat to watch you go under the hangman's noose. Mumu. Continue forming saviour. An average igbo man is more concerned than what would enter his or her pocket than one stupid pipe dream called Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by feedthenation(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
With all his rants, Nigeria still stands!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by brize(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
The Mods deleting peoples comment, una well done oo. it because of you that this movement will be unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
feedthenation:
With all his rants, Nigeria still stands!!!
Yes, the useless country is still standing does not mean it wont fall tomorrow. Go and ask Sudan how far.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Keep acting like a saviour, u are born to sestore biafra, the person that intall that fallacy into ur mindset only want to mislead u. U better search for ur main purpose on earth.
And you, what is your purpose here on earth? Is it to carry biafra issue for head ?
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Your death will be the best thing that would happend to Ndigbo. I'll personally pay for a VIP seat to watch you go under the hangman's noose. Mumu. Continue forming saviour. An average igbo man is more concerned than what would enter his or her pocket than one stupid pipe dream called Biafra.
A typical black man. Imagine your wicked heart. Well you are not God, only God determines what becomes the fate of each of us here on earth including you god, buhari who will soon leave this earth to give account of his atrocity to God

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
And you, what is your purpose here on earth? Is it to carry biafra issue for head ?
dont be a dullard man. Wise up
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
dont be a dullard man. Wise up
I dont need your type of wisdom
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by mulattoclaro(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
A typical black man. Imagine your wicked heart. Well you are not God, only God determines what becomes the fate of each of us here on earth including you god, buhari who will soon leave this earth to give account of his atrocity to God
hahahaha. It hurts that I speak the truth. For your info I'm half black and half white.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
I dont need your type of wisdom
....i never think of giving it to u,it will be a sin to humanity if i share it with u when there are lot of progressive minded Nigerian in need of it..,grow up man

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by macluvph1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
God bless Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by ShegeYorubawa: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:

But you cowardly asked for a masquerade mask when you were asked to take the VIP stage and testify against him. lmao!

See VIP for court. grin grin grin

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by cybernaut(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
broda,it is true u are sent by Chukwu Okike Abiama 2 save us 4rm egypt.thank u Kanu. U Are Whiter Dan Snow.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by idensko(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Call Nnamdi KANU whatever yo like but aMillion years from now.

They can't be mention of Biafra without mentioning that name NNAMDI KANU.

Mod don't ban me oooh,

I just told u what will happen in d future
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
....i never think of giving it to u,it will be a sin to humanity if i share it with u when there are lot of progressive minded Nigerian in need of it..,grow up man
talking of sin or crime against humanit, it exactly what your tribe is committing against the entire black race. It mould be an abomination for me to borrow whatever that is called 'wisdom' from a product of in-cest, an abominable creature.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha. It hurts that I speak the truth. For your info I'm half black and half white.
Yes, from the lineage of the coward who saw rat poison as the only way to escape when it was time for him to prove his worth
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by mulattoclaro(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Yes, from the lineage of the coward who saw rat poison as the only way to escape when it was time for him to prove his worth
your obsession with yorubas will kill you. For the records I'm not yoruba. Go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
talking of sin or crime against humanit, it exactly what your tribe is committing against the entire black race. It mould be an abomination for me to borrow whatever that is called 'wisdom' from a product of in-cest, an abominable creature.
.....,bro, swallow the damn pride.......an not here to exchange word with u here, am here to read, digest and implement.......lets stop this discrimination man, it is killing this great country, why not join hands together in lifting this country to greater height.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
your obsession with yorubas will kill you. For the records I'm not yoruba. Go and die.
I have absolutely no reason to be obsessed with this tribe that epitomised everything wrong with this country. You can cry to high heavens, I must keep telling you the truth. Telling me to go and die, well am not going to die until God says 'its time'.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
is Biafra.”

[/quote]

By assuming but not conceeding that all the above claims are true, one is left wondering why Zik and Igbos knew all the above facts about the cultural and religious differences between the different tribes of Nigeria coupled with the fact that we were unduly amalgamated yet they (Igbos led by Zik) invented the "One-Nigeria" slogan and kept on chanting it and labelling themselves as nationalists for advocating an unrealistic "oneness" while labelling as tribalists all others who realistically maintained that Nigeria was not one and could never become one.
One also wonders why Nnamdi Kanu has never been honest enough to admit that Zik and Igbo politicians of old contributed the lion share to the thwarting of every attempt to make Nigeria a federation so loose to make secession possible and easy.
If all other Nigerians' cultures permit killing while only the Igbo culture abhors it as Nnamdi Kanu implies, then one wonders why Igbos knew that already but started preaching one Nigeria meaning they wanted oneness between themselves who don't kill and other tribes which kill. Some things aren't just adding up.
Zik is reported to have even once met Ahmadu Bello and said, 'Let us ignore our cultural differences and unite to move forward" and that Ahmadu Bello replied saying, "No, no, no, people don't move forward by ignoring differences or else you'll cause bloodshed. People move forward by understanding and respecting one another's differences. You see I am a muslim from the North while you are a christian from the South. It is only when we understand, accept and respect these differences about each other that we will really be able to build a strong, united and prosperous nation". Ahmadu Bello was very correct while Zik was fucking wrong as posterity has shown today. But now that Nnamdi Kanu seems to be towing Ahmadu Bello's line one wonders why he is finding it difficult to acknowledge that Nnamdi Azikiwe and Igbos actively sought after and successfully put Igbos and indeed all Nigerians in this retrogressive oneness.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
.....,bro, swallow the damn pride.......an not here to exchange word with u here, am here to read, digest and implement.......lets stop this discrimination man, it is killing this great country, why not join hands together in lifting this country to greater height.
You and who to join hands. That hands had been stretched by the Igbo tribe for a long time for others to join lift this country but they got hatred, envy, jealousy, crimes against humanity etc instead. Now they are fed up and want to go their way.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Deadlytruth:
is Biafra.”

By assuming but not conceeding that all the above claims are true, one is left wondering why Zik and Igbos knew all the above facts about the cultural and religious differences between the different tribes of Nigeria coupled with the fact that we were unduly amalgamated yet they (Igbos led by Zik) invented the "One-Nigeria" slogan and kept on chanting it and labelling themselves as nationalists for advocating an unrealistic "oneness" while labelling as tribalists all others who realistically maintained that Nigeria was not one and could never become one.
One also wonders why Nnamdi Kanu has never been honest enough to admit that Zik and Igbo politicians of old contributed the lion share to the thwarting of every attempt to make Nigeria a federation so loose to make secession possible and easy.
If all other Nigerians' cultures permit killing while only the Igbo culture abhors it as Nnamdi Kanu implies, then one wonders why Igbos knew that already but started preaching one Nigeria meaning they wanted oneness between themselves who don't kill and other tribes which kill. Some things aren't just adding up.
Zik is reported to have even once met Ahmadu Bello and said, 'Let us ignore our cultural differences and unite to move forward" and that Ahmadu Bello replied saying, "No, no, no, people don't move forward by ignoring differences or else you'll cause bloodshed. People move forward by understanding and respecting one another's differences. You see I am a muslim from the North while you are a christian from the South. It is only when we understand, accept and respect these differences about each other that we will really be able to build a strong, united and prosperous nation". Ahmadu Bello was very correct while Zik was fucking wrong as posterity has shown today. But now that Nnamdi Kanu seems to be towing Ahmadu Bello's line one wonders why he is finding it difficult to acknowledge that Nnamdi Azikiwe and Igbos actively sought after and successfully put Igbos and indeed all Nigerians in this retrogressive oneness.
Story, you forgot to include the tortoise in your story. Is it not better for you and your entire tribe to fight for your own self determination before the supporter of APC/fulani herdsmen get to your community. They no send you ooo, dey dea de write histo-grammar hahaha. If you doubt me go ask Agatu people.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Story, you forgot to include the tortoise in your story. Is it not better for you and your entire tribe to fight for your own self determination before the supporter of APC/fulani herdsmen get to your community. They no send you ooo, dey dea de write histo-grammar hahaha. If you doubt me go ask Agatu people.

There are a lot of people I did not include directly but implicitly by the expression "all others who realistically maintained........." The "tortoise" is included there. However I am at loss as to why it is only the "tortoise" you noticed among many others I did not mention. That betrays obsession of some sort. However, the mention or not of the "tortoise" does not change the fact that Zik and Igbos saw it clearly that Nigeria was not one and in fact all evidences pointed to the contrary but they pretended not to see it and therefore introduced the one Nigeria sloganeering. Did such pretence not also qualify Zik and indeed Igbos as tortoises too? When you point a finger four others point back at you.
Moreover, your reasons for terming someone a tortoise have all been punctured by superior logic here. If you care to know you can state those reasons again and I will give you the superior arguements that rubbish and make nonsense of those claims. Zik was actually the one and only tortoise in the Nigeria's history story. I can tell you many reasons why if you don't mind knowing.
For the fact that Igbos remain the most ubiquitous tribe in Nigeria it naturally follows that Boko Haram has killed more of Igbos than any other non-Northern tribe. And I guess you rather should be worried about the massacre of Igbos that started in the North far before independence and Zik never rose to condemn those killings but even entering an alliance with the North thereby exhibiting his tortoiselike attitude.
On the issue of APC you mentioned: I give Igbos just ten years from now to hijack it and start calling it the Igbo party the way they hijacked NCNC from the Yoruba founders and later igbonize it, and also the same manner they hijacked PDP from its original Katsina Mafia founders of PDM and later re-christened it the Igbo/SS party while abandoning and in fact deliberately suffocating their own APGA formed for them by their hero Ojukwu. APC will soon become Igbos' darling party as history has a way of repeating itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations / Anambra Village Of Abagana @ Night / Nigeria’s Deadly Monsters (2) By Fani-kayode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.