Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli (2863 Views)

Abacha Lost His Life To Filipino Doctors Not Indian Prostitutes – Gen. Ovadje / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by frankdoz24: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
It was a great event as IPOB family members stormed the hometown of our fallen Hero, Ndubueze Okoli at Ehie Ezeaka in Orumba South L.G.A of Anambra state; a 20 year old boy who was shot dead by the Nigerian armed forces on his thigh and on his forehead, leading to his untimely death on 20th of January 2017 during the IPOB-Trump solidarity rally in Igweocha (Port Harcourt).

Though a memorable and very painful loss, his funeral ceremony was a successful one. When I came to the burial ground I was expecting people to be embittered most especially the immediate family of the deceased considering that the bereaved is just a young man, but I was actually astonished when I noticed that indeed spirit of Biafra is hovering around their compound most especially noticed in his mother, Mrs Okoli; she exudes this great aura that got me marveled and I decided to interview her....
Read the interview Below

GOOD AFTER MUMMY, PLEASE CAN YOU TELL US WHO NDUBUEZE WAS TO YOU?.

Good afternoon my daughter. Ndubueze was my last child who used to run around on my body

CAN YOU TELL US WHAT LED TO HIS DEATH?

My son Ndubueze told me that he was going to a rally because of Donald Trump's inauguration, but unfortunately on that fateful day, they called to inform us that our son has been shot dead by the Nigerian Army and he was lying lifeless at the hospital.

DO YOU IN ANY WAY BLAME HIM FOR DYING FOR THE BIAFRA RESTORATION CAUSE?

Well, all I can say is that my son wasn't a criminal, he was always clamouring for Biafra, thinking of when Biafra will come, it was because of his fanaticism for Biafra that warranted the Nigerian armed forces to shoot him dead, his father fought during the Biafran war, his elder brother was also a MASSOB member. Since my children are fighting for Biafra I am also a Biafran and Biafra must surely stand. My son's death must restore Biafra for us, it is not in vain.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL OTHERS WHO ARE ALSO IN THIS STRUGGLE FOR BIAFRA RESTORATION?

All I have to say is that nobody should lose hope, actually people must pay the price with their lives and my son happened to be among them, continue from where he stopped all I know is that Biafra must come.

THANK YOU MUMMY AND PLEASE TAKE HEART FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR SON FOR YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT.
You are welcome my daughter

3 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Useless post
He is just another dead man!
And a stubborn one at that. Who send am?
Hero korr.....Hercules no!

Terrorist!!!!!!

Before the foolish warlords mention
Na fake post. Aimed at causing arguments by your sadistic flatinoso!
Oya now bring the insults. Eyin temi shey e wa nibi?!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ImadeUReadThis: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:
Useless post

Terrorist!!!!!!

Afonja

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ImadeUReadThis: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

Be healed from your own foolishness

7 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:
Useless post

Terrorist!!!!!!

His not, he lived longer than 2face

9 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Flatties: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
If I say bia you say fraud... BiA !!

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Be healed from your own foolishness
I eat your type for breakfast
Will be willing to shoot you all anytime sir
When is your next protest

2 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ImadeUReadThis: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

I eat your type for breakfast
Will be willing to shoot you all anytime sir
When is your next protest

Afonja don't make me laff.

When last did you even have a decent protein diet?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Igbos:
Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!

See sweet one
When I say bia you say fool
Bia!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ImadeUReadThis: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!

See sweet one
When I say bia you say fool
Bia!!!!!!

Your frustrations are sipping through the Internet and you just succeded in making your fear olfactorily possible to discern over the net.

I smell deep fear in you

6 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Your frustrations are sipping through the Internet and you just succeded in making your fear olfactorily possible to discern over the net.

I smell deep fear in you
Fear?
Can a rich man be afraid?

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ImadeUReadThis: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

Fear?

"I am Igbo" - your afonjastic traits that display your dysfunctional upbringing makes your igbo claim false to all.

"I eat your type for breakfast " - when we know you are a poor under fed hungry waif.

"I am rich" - don't make me laugh. The only thing you are rich in is stupidity and cowardice.

8 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

Fear?

I thought you say you are not a fool? Only a fool say a rich man can't be afraid. Go chop

7 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by frankdoz24: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Igbos:
afonja! that's why your a baboon.

8 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by zendy: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
As much as it must have hurt the Mother, she has accepted that her son died for Biafra.

However, his killing was murder by the Nigerian armed forces

7 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Igbos:

Fool

You just called your guy fool? Bro that guy didn't know the sentence will turn his name to a fool. But why you no reason am na, I think say you self dey sophisticated?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:

Sikiru Mayowa Anthony-okoh my Yoruba Muslim brethren, tank u for dis epic reply, we d Yoruba Muslims must continue to impersonate igbos so dat our useless perceotiojs and opinions on Biafra issues will seem relevant...Insha Allahu!! grin grin
Ogbeni kilo shele gaan gaan
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by hammerF: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
That is wat we told dem, blood is not water, it is life the most precious thing in the entire universe.

Now wen Afonja and Aboki go shooting aggrieved people for being aggrieved, wat will be the result? Justification.

Where u find justification, u will surely get actualization. It is the law of the universe, cause and effect, the principle of causation.

Everybody know the history of the Biafra War so from then to now, if the issue is still causing brutality and human rights abuse as well as loss of life then the world leaders will have to have a rethink.

Especially with the likes of Trump in the helm of affairs in the US and the value he attaches to a relationship with Russia as opposed to the previous relationship the US had with the UK.

Buhari heavy handed approach escalated matters to where they are today, and from here on anything can happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by hammerF: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
U see my post above, that is the level not that afonja falling around like a drunkard on an Igbo thread. He should not even be here becos it does not concern or involve him in any way. Nobody is trying to add u, or ever will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
hammerF:
U see my post above, that is the level not that afonja falling around like a drunkard on an Igbo thread. He should not even be here becos it does not concern or involve him in any way. Nobody is trying to add u, or ever will.

They thought protest is easy. With all the love, the protest of today failed flat. The heavy endorsements not withstanding. But those little boys with no social standing, no media awareness held this nation to its jaw in a protest that even the unbelievers acknowledged.

6 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Source?
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
We are talking about men not boys looking for who to support and follow them around.

That boy is a hero. Tuface just made me respect all Biafran boys.

6 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by hammerF: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

They thought protest is easy. With all the love, the protest of today failed flat. The heavy endorsements not withstanding. But those little boys with no social standing, no media awareness held this nation to its jaw in a protest that even the unbelievers acknowledged.

May God continue to bless and prosper u my beloved brother as u continue to speak the truth.

At gun point with no social movement or social media, no celebrity or politicians, they mobilised in record numbers to the astonishment of the world, for their beloved Director held by the Dictator that disobeys court order.

Look at Charly boy and Sahara Reporters owner, Davido, Seyi law, Tuface and Co, could not manage wat Nnamdi Kanu mobilised even with fully combat ready Army on standby to murder them. Shame suppose catch all this Nigeria celebs and politicians nau...

No picture i saw today came close to wat those ipob boyz put together. The scary part for Buhari is that at the drop of a hat, even with fighter jets and armoured tanks and a guarantee that they will lose their lives, they will mobilise again.

That is wat u call commitment and resolute. Astonishing!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
How many have been gun down on the ipob protest line? But put a call through to them now that a protest is holding tomorrow, they will darken the cloud with their presence.

A Biafran is the last man standing not the crowd of men

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
hammerF:

May God continue to bless and prosper u my beloved brother as u continue to speak the truth.

At gun point with no social movement or social media, they mobilised in record numbers to the astonishment of the world for their Director held by the Dictator taht disobeys court order.

No picture i saw today came close to wat those ipob boyz put together. The scary part for Buhari is that at the drop of a hat, even with fighter jets and armoured tanks and a guarantee that they will lose their lives, they will mobilise again.

That is wat u call commitment and resolute. Astonishing!

I told them without the Igbos this protest will fail even before Tuface chicken out. No commitment, they are all looking for what to get out of everything.

Who among they can stand for what he believe in. Anywhere, do they even believe in anything except in people who offer them breakfast and dinner.

4 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ipobarecriminals: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
sad I sympathize with the dead boy family. He got shot/killed by Igbo police.He died for nothing,that's the painful home truth. Abi if u Sidon inside ur house,police won't come shot u.Those who killed the young boy Don go back to their fake spare parts business. *Gud nite all*
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by hammerF: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

I told them without the Igbos this protest will fail even before Tuface chicken out. No commitment, they are all looking for what to get out of everything.

Who among they can stand for what he believe in. Anywhere, do they even believe in anything except in people who offer them breakfast and dinner.

U know how much they paid Tuface 4 him to cancel? All the others were probably waiting brown envelop to issue similar statement like tuface that they have dumped the protest. They want to save Nigeria. hahahahah!

Let dem save demselves first.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel To Return Lebanon 'to The Stone Age' Following Hezbollah Threats / See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar / 7 APC Governors Who May Lose Re-election In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.