Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

INEC Please Pay Corpers Their Money For Rivers Re-run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Please Pay Corpers Their Money For Rivers Re-run (584 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Please Pay Corpers Their Money For Rivers Re-run by akinbros: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm currently in Rivers state since Tuesday. Today I went to see a business colleague for discussion. On getting there I realised that my colleague harboured a male corper who participated/worked for INEC during the Rivers re-run election. I don't want to bother readers with the already known stories of the election.

Its pathetic that these corpers haven't being paid for their training and for working on that day. After leaving home on Friday evening and returning on Sunday afternoon.

I'm sure the printed materials and other logistics have been paid for and INEC staffs have received their March salaries.

Please they should just pay these guys. Its not fair at all....those concerned should take note.
Re: INEC Please Pay Corpers Their Money For Rivers Re-run by oganology33(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Py them 4 wat After collecting 50k(PO) 30k(others) from the PDP. 30k from the APC. They shld chill Abeg. Dia money will com. They shld be spending from the Alerts they received from Political parties first. lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Please Pay Corpers Their Money For Rivers Re-run by akinbros: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
oganology33:
Py them 4 wat After collecting 50k(PO) 30k(others) from the PDP. 30k from the APC. They shld chill Abeg. Dia money will com. They shld be spending from the Alerts they received from Political parties first. lol

Can you categorically explain how and you are sure that all copers that worked collected the said money you are claiming or did INEC ask the political parities to pay them?

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Rebuild Agatu? / Nigeria My Country, I Hail Thee / Here’s What We Know About The Panama Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.