Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? (9482 Views)

Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemdomino: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Have sex with them offcourse. Muslims and sex, disgusting.
Muhammed who made them the promise is in hell, haven been killed by a woman. Of all his expectations of having sex for eternity, he allowed himself to be killed by a girl, now he can't enter Allah's heaven, that's why muslims pray for him every time they mention him, hoping allah will have mercy( which he is not capable of) and allow him even see the virgins, not to talk of touching them. Irresponsible Muhammed.

Murhamid isn't in hell. He is in an afterlife distant from those of Yahweh and Allah right now, fearing not to be captured along with his fathers (Yahweh and Allah) who are currently being captured in a spiritual cage.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
otemdomino:

Murhamid isn't in hell. He is in an afterlife distant from those of Yahweh and Allah right now, fearing not to be captured along with his fathers (Yahweh and Allah) who are currently being captured in a spiritual cage.
I thought they were in a bottomless pit.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Muhammed who made them the promise is in hell, haven been killed by a woman. Of all his expectations of having sex for eternity, he allowed himself to be killed by a girl, now he can't enter Allah's heaven, that's why muslims pray for him every time they mention him, hoping allah will have mercy( which he is not capable of) and allow him even see the virgins, not to talk of touching them. Irresponsible Muhammed.

With what? seeing that he has self imploded as a suicide pant bomber. shocked
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

I think Allah will re-grow their penis. He needs to. That's the least he can do

Guess what surprise allāh has for them on that day. shocked

1 Share

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Why give a thought to that one biko? You dignify him by even remembering him.

Let him enjoy his 2 minutes of fame. cheesy
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemanuduno: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Junia:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Allah and Yahweh are the ones in a spiritual cage right now, not Murhamid.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemanuduno: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

kikikiki. The future people will see your quote and laff. cheesy
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by felixomor: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Junia:

Keep deceiving yourself.

LooooL grin
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

I wonder. If only he'll calm down and try to be coherent, he spent his data fuming everywhere.
I am yet to understand this anger these atheist have towards us. I don't get it.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Guess what surprise allāh has for them on that day. shocked
cry cry cry
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

I am yet to understand this anger these atheist have towards us. I don't get it.
If you look passed them you'd see an entity who hates who is in you. Satan hates the fact that he can't get you to believe his lies.

Satan hates Jesus and by extension, those who love Christ. These atheists are all demon possessed. One of them here mistakenly followed a friend to church last year, unfortunately for her, she ventured where there is power, the demons in her almost got her killed, but fortunately, she got delivered, today she is preaching what she stood against. Today, she feels sorry for her former folk.

They are demonsssssss possessed, that's why.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Dogs do not deserve fame.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

With what? seeing that he has self imploded as a suicide pant bomber. shocked
Serious crisis right there.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

If you look passed them you'd see an entity who hates who is in you. Satan hates the fact that he can't get you to believe his lies.

Satan hates Jesus and by extension, those who love Christ. These atheists are all demon possessed. One of them here mistakenly followed a friend to church last year, unfortunately for her, she ventured where there is power, the demons in her almost got her killed, but fortunately, she got delivered, today she is preaching what she stood against. Today, she feels sorry for her former folk.

They are demonsssssss possessed, that's why.
Just listened to the testimony of a former Atheist. His name is David Wood. You really, really, need to listen to him. Search him on YouTube. Plus, he is every Muslim's night mare. You will have so much fun. I think I might start posting his videos here to drive our Muslim clerics nuts.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

He spent his life degrading Jews and women. Its funny he was killed and outsmarted by a Jewish woman.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

He spent his life degrading Jews and women. Its funny he was killed and outsmarted by a Jewish woman.
Their hatred for the Jews stems from the poison the girl fed him thereby keeping him from entering paradise.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

Just listened to the testimony of a former Atheist. His name is David Wood. You really, really, need to listen to him. Search him on YouTube. Plus, he is every Muslim's night mare. You will have so much fun. I think I might start posting his videos here to drive our Muslim clerics nuts.
I know David Wood well. I follow him on YouTube.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
otemanuduno:

Allah and Yahweh are the ones in a spiritual cage right now, not Murhamid.
Repition changes nothing.
You said they fought and fell in a bottomless pit.
Now they are in a spiritual cage.
Repeat yourself again
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

I know David Wood well. I follow him on YouTube.
The guy is genius! I will have to start posting his videos here. Just that these 10mb people won't even be able to watch it. Chai. I watch at least omee David wood video everyday.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

The guy is genius! I will have to start posting his videos here. Just that these 10mb people won't even be able to watch it. Chai. I watch at least omee David wood video everyday.
The Guy is making a mess of Islam. They want to kill him like mad.

Satan hates to be exposed.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

The Guy is making a mess of Islam. They want to kill him like mad.

Satan hates to be exposed.
I see many hate messages they send to him. The guy is one brave man of God. I wish more Muslims could listen to him.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemanuduno: 5:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

Repition changes nothing.
You said they fought and fell in a bottomless pit.
Now they are in a spiritual cage.
Repeat yourself again
You are very ignorant. They fought and fell in a bottomless pit millions of years back. They returned in the TABIOTH (check the Doctufos of truth).

Tabioth 1:1-13
DOCTUFOS: Tabioth
CHAPTER ONE
1. In the seventh year of the reign of Daoud did Yahweh come out of an ocean. And his face was fierce and his body was solid and foliated like the rocks, for he had been in the core of the earth for a thousand years.
2. Now also, at the extreme part of the ocean, Largas himself arose. And his face was horrible. And his body was greatly foliated.
3. Then appeared few anakims which also fell into the pit with them.
4. Now Yahweh roamed the earth, for he sought for Eden, so that he could get back to the mountaintop, but he could not find it.
5. And Yahweh wept greatly because he had lost even many portion of his memory.
6. Now it happened that Yeshua his adopted son met him and said, father, I know that it is time that you shall return. I have secured a place where you shall abide again. For the mountain at Luz shall do for you to abide till the time you shall fully recover.
7. Now Yahweh asked, saying, who are you? And Yeshua said, I am Yeshua, the only son you gave birth to. Remember how Earthus your wife and my mother birthed me at the beginning of times on earth.
8. But I am alive till these days and I shall be forever.
9. Now Yahweh remembered and said, truly you are Yeshua. Now what have you come here to do? I do remember how I banished you to Sodom-Egypt, saying, remain in this place for the evil you did commit against me.
10. But you have left that land in great disobedience.
11. Now Yeshua said, father, the time is very long. For it is a millennium ago. And since the time which you fell inside the pit with all the anakims and Allah your friend, many generations has passed and the world has changed so much.
12. There are towns and kingdoms and many homos have occupied even to the farthermost parts of the earth. The knowledge of the homos has increased so much, which is against your will, and many gods now rule the affairs of the world.
13. And as the gods leave, some other gods have returned. And the world does not keep you in their memory, because they do not know who is Nymphidis. But my father, I have preserved your name Yahweh among the homos of the land which I have set apart for you.
Now currently they are locked up in a spiritual cage. How will you learn if you don't read? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Pastafarian: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
You are very ignorant. They fought and fell in a bottomless pit millions of years back. They returned in the TABIOTH (check the Doctufos of truth).

Now currently they are locked up in a spiritual cage. How will you learn if you don't read? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
ilynem:

I see many hate messages they send to him. The guy is one brave man of God. I wish more Muslims could listen to him.
They'd rather kill him than listen.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:

I think you once said they cant come out of the bottomless pit.
Now they came out and are locked up in a spiritual cage.
Your stories are like movies but they aint working at all.
Maybe you need to contact some of the Nollywood directors.

Just look at this.
Yahweh and Allah fight.
They fell in a bottomless pit.
They continued fighting there or whatever.
They came out.

How did they come out ??
Who would allow his fellow to go out when they are fighting ??

How will i learn if i don't read.

You are the only person having the book of lies (doctufos of truth). How do you expect me to read it
Is it in the air or my dreams.

Now you and i who is more ignorant
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemanuduno: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

I think you once said they cant come out of the bottomless pit.
Now they came out and are locked up in a spiritual cage.
Your stories are like movies but they aint working at all.
Maybe you need to contact some of the Nollywood directors.

Just look at this.
Yahweh and Allah fight.
They fell in a bottomless pit.
They continued fighting there or whatever.
They came out.
Even before they fell into the bottomless pit, GOD THE UNIVERSE had prophesied that they will come out after 1,000 years. How they came out? Go and read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Junia:
You are the only person having the book of lies (doctufos of truth)
All the people having some portions of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH had been killed by the christians. Check the histories of our early scientists who were killed by christians.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Even before they fell into the bottomless pit, GOD THE UNIVERSE had prophesied that they will come out after 1,000 years. How they came out? Go and read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

All the people having some portions of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH had been killed by the christians. Check the histories of our early scientists who were killed by christians.
Christians don't kill.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Next ....

1 Like

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Pastafarian: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:
Christians don't kill. Keep deceiving yourself.
Next ....
No true Scotsman fallacy
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

No true Scotsman fallacy
Where did a Christian kill someone ??
Where are Christians commanded to kill ??
Anyone who calls himself or herself as a Christian and yet kills is just deceiving hinself or herself.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Pastafarian: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

Where did a Christian kill someone ??
Where are Christians commanded to kill ??
Anyone who calls himself or herself as a Christian and yet kills is just deceiving hinself or herself.
so, a Christian cannot be an executioner?

and a Christian cannot be a soldier?

think well before replying cuz you're in a catch-22

https://www.nairaland.com/3611001/when-christians-permitted-kill-christian
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pastafarian:
so, a Christian cannot be an executioner?
and a Christian cannot be a soldier?
think well before replying cuz you're in a catch-22
https://www.nairaland.com/3611001/when-christians-permitted-kill-christian
No A Christian cannot be any of them
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Pastafarian: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

No
A Christian cannot be any of them

so, any Christian soldier is not a true Christian?

a Christian is not permitted to kill under any circumstance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Should A Pastor Be Paid A Regular Month Salary? / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.