Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? (9484 Views)

Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
NinjaX:
@ junia : you are repeating yourself. Repetition does not make something truer anymore than it already is. All you said was thrashed by my previous post. Bring something new to the table if you have any.

I explain it to you and you seem not to buy the truth
I cannot force u to understand it
The truth is only one and that is what i have told u
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
NinjaX:

Nope, nope , nope. I disagree. 'Christian kind of morality' solely exists in the christian world, and only makes sense there just as well. If it's mixed with the real world, it would engender disaster. Christian morality can only be used to rule and stamp judgement in the christian court of law. In reality, christian morality is preposterous. You killed a man. The court of Nigeria then asks why you killed him. Your response was God said so. And you really think they are gonna take you seriously? Sure? Lol.

Straw man fallacy. I didn't say the 'Christian kind of morality', I said the laws of morality only makes sense in the Christian worldview. Why should there be an absolute, objective standard of behaviour if according to your atheistic worldview, the universe and the people within it are simply accidents of nature?

NinjaX:

I already answered this. Nevertheless, you tell us why it would be right to murder an innocent person because the happiness of others depended on his death.

The question exposes your false sense of morality. If we are simply chemical accidents, according to your atheistic worldview, why should we feel compelled to behave in a particular manner?

NinjaX:

@highlighted: I completely agree with you on that.

Wrong deduction, the rest part of your comment. If all the people on the boat pulled their heads together so that a resolution could be reached, that to me isn't subjective since all of them were actively involved. Spot the difference.

But you know that is not the case. Any standard of our own creation would necessarily be subjective and arbitrary. Who are you to impose your own subjective moral code on others?
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by alchemist13: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Now that we have confirmed who has done the greatest act of love, can we now demonstrate who has done the greatest evil?

I raise you [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Lamentations+4%3A9+-+10&version=ESV]Yahweh [/url]

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OFFICIAL336: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
tonybosses:

Let me tell you why your prophet can't be from God

It is impossible that a man in his mid-54’s could engage in sexual intercourse with a nine-year-old child (Aysha), and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could finance his religious and political community by robbing the trade caravans that passed through his area on their annual trips between Arabia and Syria, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could encourage his adopt son (Zeid) to divorce his wife (Zeinab) so that he, the father, could marry her, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could lie to his wife (Hafsa) to get her out of the house so that he could sleep with the slave girl (Mariyah) he had given her as a gift, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could call other men to follow him, and then watch them die one after the other in the battles he instigated to build his empire while giving them promises of the sexual Paradise with 72 virgins that awaited them, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could behead three Jewish tribes men who had lived in his city for centuries for the simple reason they refused to accept him as their leader, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could trade the Jewish wives and daughters of the men he had just beheaded for weapons and horses, and be a prophet of God.
It is impossible that a man could be so fearful of criticism that he would send a man at night to kill the mother of a nursing child because of the poems she had written against him, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could sentence a woman to death by having her limbs attached to camels that moved in opposite direction pulling her apart, then behead her and parade her severed head through Medina, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could torture a young Jewish tribal leader to death to obtain his money, and then "marry" his 17-year old widow (Safiya) the same night, and be a prophet of G-d.
It is impossible that a man could allow his followers to have sex with their female slaves as well as their prisoners of war, whether or not they were married, and be a prophet of G-d. Peace.

He married a child of 6 and consummated the marriage at the age of 9 . . He was a complete lunatic pervert..
He even claimed to have rode a flying horse and split the moon

..... what a demon!!!

If you and your religion is actually the way, why force people to "follow" the way?

Split moon kwa? Talk true abeg

Can u split the earth? Do u think the moon is a piece of glowing jabulani (2010 fifa world cup official football)

Make una fear God nah.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OFFICIAL336: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
horlarwhalhe:
From my own point of view religion is a mass destruction to destroy so many life, 1 All of you here can you trace your lineage back?, can you!!! I thing the answer you guys are looking for is No, or can you name 10 names of your grandfather's? I don't think so. 2 before Christianity and Islamic etc what are we? Remember we use ancestors, Elders, chiefs, prist, Kings and Queens, Gods and Goddess, my ancestors are kind, carering, loving, they did not promise hell fire eternal demnation suffering like God of bible and quran promise if they did not love him or worship him what a God, hmmmm. Do you think if the Bible and quran you said is word of God or Allah as you said its and is full of truth believe me you don't need president, pastor, pop, Bishop, imam, alpha, church, mosque. Upon all the prayer we are praying for our leaders and our country the corruption keep on increasing while we sit back and relax that God of bible and quran will do it, tell me how many problems of this country the God of bible and quran have solve? The love of money is the root of all evil and yet churches still collect tithe, offering, donations, first fruit, to do what? Ride jet, build mega church's (am the temple, what are you still doing in that building call church while you are the temple and the church?) ride cars. You carry bible and quran has eve your life depend on it, let me tell you what you are afraid off you don't want go to hell fire lol you want to go heaven lol (mental slavery) you can't think for yourself God will do it God time is the best (pervert) now pastors are not feeding the sheet they are robbing the sheet looooooooool
All I will say to Kings and Queens, Gods and Goddess reading this study your culture, your history, and yourself.
Am just a free soul who is awake
Peace
Next time u read the Bible, make sure you start from the beginning.

Psalm 137 is a prophecy of Babylon's conquest of Jerusalem. After hundreds of years, Nebuchadnezzer conquered Jerusalem as rightly predicted.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Straw man fallacy. I didn't say the 'Christian kind of morality', I said the laws of morality only makes sense in the Christian worldview. Why should there be an absolute, objective standard of behaviour if according to your atheistic worldview, the universe and the people within it are simply accidents of nature?

Why ascribe morality to christianity? Did morality start with christianity? Apparently not. The fallacy I committed was deliberate. I wanted you to see from your position how utterly ridiculous and careless it is for you to assert that laws of morality make any atom of sense regarding christianity. What sense is there in morality from a christian view? Is it a man murdering little kids who's justified by the fact that they called him baldy? Is it God hating Esau right before his birth? Please do explain in clear terms how morality could possibly make sense as regards christianity. Man you are high and way out of this realm.

Please you guys should cease referring to those who poke holes in christian religion as atheist. It is annoying really. Best you could do is ask instead of conjuring assumptions.

The question exposes your false sense of morality. If we are simply chemical accidents, according to your atheistic worldview, why should we feel compelled to behave in a particular manner?

Fallacy of assumption. But know this, the idea that some white-bearded dude, clad in a white robe, sitting on a royal chair, radiating light, called God exist outside time and space (don't even know what this means), created everything, yet came outta nothing is just as laughable as the concept of the big bang theory, although I'm tilting towards the former as to me it appears more sensible. The world is one giant maze when you look around so it has to have had a creator, a designer. Atoms upon atoms and energy built up to cause that big bang. Where do those atoms come from? Materialised from thin air? You Kidding me? And I have come to know that not all atheists are evolutionists therefore you might wanna cut down the assumptions.

Another explanation I summed up is that saying the big bang exploded outta empty air, is also good as saying your God came to being through accidental explosion.

Saying that because we don't know how we came about, and that would make one dump his/her morals off the waste bin is plain dumb.

But you know that is not the case. Any standard of our own creation would necessarily be subjective and arbitrary. Who are you to impose your own subjective moral code on others?

Should we now attribute objective morality to God, the same God evidence and reasoning has proven to be a lunatic? An insane fellow whose mental disorder is beyond the scope of human perception? And who are you to say morality started with God whose existence is as true as the existence of the pink unicorn? Gosh. I dislike lengthy arguments.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
NinjaX:

Why ascribe morality to christianity? Did morality start with christianity? Apparently not. The fallacy I committed was deliberate. I wanted you to see from your position how utterly ridiculous and careless it is for you to assert that laws of morality make any atom of sense regarding christianity. What sense is there in morality from a christian view? Is it a man murdering little kids who's justified by the fact that they called him baldy? Is it God hating Esau right before his birth? Please do explain in clear terms how morality could possibly make sense as regards christianity. Man you are high and way out of this realm.

Whatever you claim to believe in, if you can't account for the existence and nature of laws, such as morality, logic and nature you do not have the right to question it. You believe in the existence of the laws of logic, nature and morality but you cannot account for how it came about.

NinjaX:

Please you guys should cease referring to those who poke holes in christian religion as atheist. It is annoying really. Best you could do is ask instead of conjuring assumptions.

Poking holes in a God you don't believe exist doesn't make you any wiser. You might as well poke holes into fairytales for adults.

NinjaX:

Fallacy of assumption. But know this, the idea that some white-bearded dude, clad in a white robe, sitting on a royal chair, radiating light, called God exist outside time and space (don't even know what this means), created everything, yet came outta nothing is just as laughable as the concept of the big bang theory, although I'm tilting towards the former as to me it appears more sensible. The world is one giant maze when you look around so it has to have had a creator, a designer. Atoms upon atoms and energy built up to cause that big bang. Where do those atoms come from? Materialised from thin air? You Kidding me? And I have come to know that not all atheists are evolutionists therefore you might wanna cut down the assumptions.

In your worldview why do the different objects in the universe obey the same laws of nature?

NinjaX:

Another explanation I summed up is that saying the big bang exploded outta empty air, is also good as saying your God came to being through accidental explosion.

Saying that because we don't know how we came about, and that would make one dump his/her morals off the waste bin is plain dumb.

Does the fact that you don't have answers to these questions give you the right to throw out the dirty water with the baby?

NinjaX:

Should we now attribute objective morality to God, the same God evidence and reasoning has proven to be a lunatic? An insane fellow whose mental disorder is beyond the scope of human perception? And who are you to say morality started with God whose existence is as true as the existence of the pink unicorn? Gosh. I dislike lengthy arguments.

The God you don't think exist?

1 Share

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Whatever you claim to believe in, if you can't account for the existence and nature of laws, such as morality, logic and nature you do not have the right to question it. You believe in the existence of the laws of logic, nature and morality but you cannot account for how it came about.

Laws of logic, nature and morality, just like every other ideology known to mankind, were formulated by man through his basic instinct for survival, and these laws change with the passage of time and tide. Our ancestors formulated laws that ensured their survival else you and I won't be here today. The world change.

Poking holes in a God you don't believe exist doesn't make you any wiser. You might as well poke holes into fairytales for adults.

We poke holes in delusions because an idea, a bad idea, is dangerous; so dangerous that it can motivate a man to bring untold disaster on people. I have no business with people who share friendship with a skydaddy sitting somewhere in the sky monitoring our activities every minute. But I might be forced to step forth when those delusional people think it's right to please that skypapa at the expense of mankind, thereby upsetting the balance of the world. And we skeptics aren't the ones going out of our way to try to convince people that our delusions are real. Theists bring the party to us, and, and then we rock it with them.

In your worldview why do the different objects in the universe obey the same laws of nature?

I think it's because we are somehow related and share same qualities, even the smallest bit. And I think that's why we are able to consume food, water and oxygen because these things are part of us.

Does the fact that you don't have answers to these questions give you the right to throw out the dirty water with the baby?

Throw out the dirty water with the baby? Okay. I think this idiomatic expression is misplaced and doesn't fit in the context it was used. I knoweth not how we came about, but I'm not blocking off possibilities. I'm open to all, and I will buy into the one that appeals more to my senses, rather than my emotions. Emotions in this matter is utterly useless. How you feel about something, you burn with passion for it, you can kill for it, do not make it right, though it might be tempting, but when you take a brief moment to ponder, you might discover it was nothing but an illusion aimed at feeding your deepest fantasies. Every one has these fantasies; it's just that some people are wise enough to separate them from reality.

The God you don't think exist?

Correction. Bible god. Not god. God could be given other explanations.

A pleasant morning to you.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
NinjaX:

Laws of logic, nature and morality, just like every other ideology known to mankind, were formulated by man through his basic instinct for survival, and these laws change with the passage of time and tide. Our ancestors formulated laws that ensured their survival else you and I won't be here today. The world change.

We poke holes in delusions because an idea, a bad idea, is dangerous; so dangerous that it can motivate a man to bring untold disaster on people. I have no business with people who share friendship with a skydaddy sitting somewhere in the sky monitoring our activities every minute. But I might be forced to step forth when those delusional people think it's right to please that skypapa at the expense of mankind, thereby upsetting the balance of the world. And we skeptics aren't the ones going out of our way to try to convince people that our delusions are real. Theists bring the party to us, and, and then we rock it with them.

I think it's because we are somehow related and share same qualities, even the smallest bit. And I think that's why we are able to consume food, water and oxygen because these things are part of us.

Throw out the dirty water with the baby? Okay. I think this idiomatic expression is misplaced and doesn't fit in the context it was used. I knoweth not how we came about, but I'm not blocking off possibilities. I'm open to all, and I will buy into the one that appeals more to my senses, rather than my emotions. Emotions in this matter is utterly useless. How you feel about something, you burn with passion for it, you can kill for it, do not make it right, though it might be tempting, but when you take a brief moment to ponder, you might discover it was nothing but an illusion aimed at feeding your deepest fantasies. Every one has these fantasies; it's just that some people are wise enough to separate them from reality.

Correction. Bible god. Not god. God could be given other explanations.

A pleasant morning to you.

Thatsalright. Lets go back to the OP. Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? What is the greatest act of love that your god has done?
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Thatsalright. Lets go back to the OP. Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? What is the greatest act of love that your god has done?

None. Unless of course love now has a new definition. Lol. Er honestly I don't believe in any God, deity, supernatural being. Why don't you tell us what your own God has ever done as a token of his 'love'?
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
NinjaX:

None. Unless of course love now has a new definition. Lol. Er honestly I don't believe in any God, deity, supernatural being. Why don't you tell us what your own God has ever done as a token of his 'love'?

Check up the answers on page 2 of this thread and revisit my response to you with the caption 'atheists don't hate fairies....' cool
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Check up the answers on page 2 of this thread and revisit my response to you with the caption 'atheists don't hate fairies....' cool
Lol. Okay o
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by orisa37: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Otemanuduno.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by orisa37: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Love is Excellence and Worship. Yahweh and Allah have these three Spirits in equal proportions. Yahweh promised a Messiah. Allah introduced Anobi Isa, a Is, Man, Lamb of God. And God offered the greatest: for God so LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST. Jesus is Love. God is Majesty and Worship.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
orisa37:

Otemanuduno.

Can you give the interpretation to the tongues you blew up there?
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
orisa37:

Love is Excellence and Worship. Yahweh and Allah have these three Spirits in equal proportions. Yahweh promised a Messiah. Allah introduced Anobi Isa, a Is, Man, Lamb of God. And God offered the greatest: for God so LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST. Jesus is Love. God is Majesty and Worship.

Are you saying Yahweh and Allah, Jesus and Isa are the same Person? undecided
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemanuduno: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Can you give the interpretation to the tongues you blew up there?
Comparing Yahweh and Allah is like comparing a goat with another goat in the matter of stubbornness. The two are both stubborn and I could only relate to the fight they fought with themselves millions of years back which made them stumble and fall into the bottomless pit they thought to make for humanity. They were there in the core of the earth for a thousand years.

DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:
Nimshi 5:25-42

25. And it displeased Yahweh so much that many sons of God like himself had come to take possession of the earth which he once dominated by violence.
26. And Yahweh and Allah blamed one another for all the things which had happened. Then did a great argument ensue between the two of them.
27. And Yahweh said, am I not greater than you? Now shall I show how great I am. And Allah said, who made you greater than me?
28. Now I shall take up that seat which you boast of. And I shall throw you into the bottomless pit which we have made.
29. And Yahweh said, if indeed you have the power to throw me there, now let us fight and see which of us is more powerful. Now shall I throw you into the pit and you shall not be able to come out of it forever. And they both agreed to pull out their wings.
30. And the pit which they had dug before was just a furlong away from the base of the great mountain on whose top were the twenty-four thrones surrounding the throne of Yahweh.
31. Then some of the winged homos fought in favour of Yahweh while the rest of them fought in favour of Allah.
32. And Yahweh and Allah strove for days and weeks and no one prevailed.
33. And around that time did Esias, one of the messengers of Yahweh which he always sent to the centre of the continent, come to the mountain of Yahweh in Eden.
34. And at that time did Allah hang on to the cloth of Yahweh because he was almost losing his strength, having fought for half a year. Then Yahweh pushed Allah with a great force towards the bottomless pit, but Allah held tight to the cloth of Yahweh such that the force sent them both in motion.
35. And they held on to the mouth of the large pit, but Yahweh lost balance suddenly, because he had a little experience of heights, but Allah had it more than him, because it was himself who made many birds.
36. Then Yahweh stretched out his long arm and held Allah by the hem of his cloth. But Allah kept his head out of the pit.
37. Then the pulling force of Yahweh became stronger.
38. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of God Almighty was fulfilled.
39. And Esias saw Allah as he fell down into the pit, but he did not see Yahweh because his whole body was already in it. Then he saw Allah as he sank into the pit with a noise.
40. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fall of Allah into the bottomless pit. But he did not know that Yahweh also fell with him.
41. And the winged homos of both Allah and Yahweh kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Allah while Gabriel had chosen Yahweh. And they fought themselves.
42. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by orisa37: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
God can, but I won't try Him.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
otemanuduno:
Comparing Yahweh and Allah is like comparing a goat with another goat in the matter of stubbornness. The two are both stubborn and I could only relate to the fight they fought with themselves millions of years back which made them stumble and fall into the bottomless pit they thought to make for humanity. They were there in the core of the earth for a thousand years.

Smh
Great lie
It even look like a writing of a lower primary student
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemdomino: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Junia:

Smh
Great lie
It even look like a writing of a lower primary student

To you, but God the Universe knows that I speak the truth. Yahweh himself can't deny this fact. Time will tell as I have always been saying.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
otemdomino:
To you, but God the Universe knows that I speak the truth. Yahweh himself can't deny this fact. Time will tell as I have always been saying.

Yes ...
Time will tell
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Junia:

Yes ...
Time will tell

The guy (otemdomino) doesn't know that his time is running out. shocked
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 1:06am On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:
Allah and acts of love? Hmm. Let me see. OK ok ok. I remember. The 72virgins in Heaven. Did I try?
Analice grin cheesy grin cheesy you never fail to crack me up grin
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 1:13am On Mar 22, 2017

The death of Jesus is a contradiction. Contradiction have no place in reality. How about those who died before Jesus was born? Does that mean they would miss heaven? And why can't God undo a damage without demanding a ransom in return? Jesus was innocent, why did God drag him into our mess? What the cunting _fuck kind of sadistic game is this? I'm sick and tired of god.

He preached to those in hell? So you are saying people are already in hell? And will that be of any help?

Love, love, love, love. God loves me. He loves you. He loves us. He is compassionate, loving, filled with compassion, filled with love. He loves the world. He loves humans. He loves everybody. He is love. God is love. But he would throw us into a furnace of burning sulphur, where we would scream, wail, cry forever... If we don't obey him. Only a psychopath would do that. God is a malevolent brute, a beast, a sadist with a perpetual scowl, a bully, a big jerk, a trouble maker, a bleeped up relentless _fucker, a twisted pervert, and for all these, he should be held behind formidable bars. Flee from god. God hates you. He doesn't love you.
Why are you so angry? cry
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20am On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

Analice grin cheesy grin cheesy you never fail to crack me up grin

But what would they do with them? undecided

1 Share

Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by ilynem(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I think Allah will re-grow their penis. He needs to. That's the least he can do
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by orisa37: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
No difference!!
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Why give a thought to that one biko? You dignify him by even remembering him.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
ilynem:

Why are you so angry? cry
I wonder. If only he'll calm down and try to be coherent, he spent his data fuming everywhere.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by analice107: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Have sex with them offcourse. Muslims and sex, disgusting.
Muhammed who made them the promise is in hell, haven been killed by a woman. Of all his expectations of having sex for eternity, he allowed himself to be killed by a girl, now he can't enter Allah's heaven, that's why muslims pray for him every time they mention him, hoping allah will have mercy( which he is not capable of) and allow him even see the virgins, not to talk of touching them. Irresponsible Muhammed.
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemdomino: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

My time is running out? Lol. If I wish to be here for 70 years more, who is that god that can put an end to my life?
Re: Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? by otemdomino: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
analice107:

Why give a thought to that one biko? You dignify him by even remembering him.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus To You? / What Is The Difference Between Faith And Hope? / In Defence Of Catholics (Accusation On Worshiping Statues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.