Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant (1318 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by bclemsnews(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
From www.bclems.com

A female student who landed herself in a fix sent this message to Aunty Bunmi:
I’ve been sleeping with my boyfriend’s father for a while now and I’m pregnant and the baby could be his. The thing is, I’ve also been sleeping with my boyfriend. I’m scared as I’m an undergraduate. I know what I did was wrong, but I don’t know what to do about it. My parents will kill me if they find out.
Below is Aunty Bunmi's response to her:

I can’t sugar-coat this one. It’s a mess. If you decide to keep the baby, are you going to come clean or will you lie to your boyfriend and claim that the child is his when there’s a high chance that it’s his dad’s? The only way of knowing for sure is to do a DNA test after the baby is born.

Also, I don’t think you deserve the guy. You obviously don’t love him if you can be sleeping with his dad. His father is despicable for getting down with his son’s girlfriend. As for you, you’ve been silly.

Also read : Husband Catches Wife with Her Lover in Bed: Court Dissolves Their 7yrs Old Marriage http://www.bclems.com/2016/03/husband-catches-wife-with-her-lover-in.html
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by AntiWailer: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
COngrats dear.

You are a mum to be.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by SUPERPACK: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
t
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by shamack: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
i will only forgive u......if u agree to sleep to spank my dog also,,,,,,to balance ur streak on the males in our ouse
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by dayowunmi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
What is it she now needs? Advice? Tell your boyfriend you are now his step mother to be. Dazall. Then marry his father, that way, you get to still stay in the family.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by gamaliel121(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Go to the mkt, buy a litre of acid and a funnel...different length incase...
Wen u get home, take of ur cloths, spread ur legs, den put a little lubricant on the funnel, push it deep down ur 'snatch' and pour the acid in...that's ur penance
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by obiorathesubtle: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheesy bravo!!

This'll turn out a successful coup if she's intelligent.. Afterall.. She don't love the boy in zaa first place..
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Girl u no try at all!

-If the boy is one of these guys who mistreat girls and brag about it on social media, abeg marry his dad and become his step-mother.

But

If he is a good guy, apologise to him and distance ur self from d family. Just maintain a good relationship with the father of ur child for the child's sake.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant by bclemsnews(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2016
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man / My Father! My Frustration!!! / Who Will You Likely Vote For Miss Nairaland 2016 And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.