Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares (707 Views)

Buhari Declares Open Induction Course For New Career Ambassadors(Photos) / Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. / PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by Newsbreakers: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to all Nigerians to continue to believe that the change promised by his government will come to fruition. President Buhari made the appeal in his Easter message to the nation. He thanked Nigerians for their patience and understanding in the first 10 months of his administration, assuring that he was working very hard to overcome the challenges he encountered on assumption of office. [ 79 more words. ]

http://newsbreakers.ng/not-lose-hope-change-agenda-buhari-…/

Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
My hope is beginning to wane
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am beginning to believe that things can't get any worse. Buhari will surprise us one day. *just a feeling
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by datola: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lose hope ke! We believe in you to rebuild the years that cancaworms and transgressors have wasted and eaten. Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by brightology3: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
K
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by playahata: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Believe at your peril
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by Mistermamus(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by sinisters(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Patience and understanding?
undecided
If I hear
It's suffering and smiling no patience or understanding anywhere..
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by Mistermamus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
datola:
Lose hope ke! We believe in you to rebuild the years that cancaworms and transgressors have wasted and eaten. Rome was not built in a day.
still believe in him
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by NobleAngell(f): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hope? Are we supposed to still Hope in you? That would be very naive of us. But if you end up surprising us, then good.
Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by SarkinYarki: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
God Punish U !!!!! It's shall never be well with you and your useless supporters

1 Like

Re: Do Not Lose Hope In My Change Agenda, Buhari Declares by SarkinYarki: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
datola:

To think your parents rented canopy and hired DJ for your naming ceremony , money they could have used for family planning . SMH

(1) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Throws Jabs At Ben Bruce In His Statement On Buhari's Visit To China / Buhari And His Government Does Not Have Influence On Us Any More / Edo 2016- Who Has Ears, Let Them Hear!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.