Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Buhari And His Government Does Not Have Influence On Us Any More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Government Does Not Have Influence On Us Any More (704 Views)

The Anambra, the Government does not want you to see (photos) / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Attah Ochinke Rejects Ayade's Appointment Over The Size Of His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Government Does Not Have Influence On Us Any More by nath44real: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, HAPPY WEEKEND.

BUHARI AND HIS GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON US ANYMORE, WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS DESPITE THE ECONOMY AND PROBLEM OF THE COUNTRY, THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY OUT, "I MEAN A WAY TO MAKE GOOD MONEY" AND WHAT IS THIS WAY?

"BINARY OPTION TRADING", A WAY TO MAKE UP TO $50 OR 10K DAILY. AND I HAVE COME TO TEACH YOU HOW.

PROPER UNDERSTANDING ABOUT “BINARY OPTION TRADING”

Binary options gives us the exact and direct information concerning the values of various currencies, commodities, stocks as it is in the international stock markets . Just as the name “Trading” implies, it has to do with both buying and selling or exchange of goods or services, but in “Binary Options Trading”, we are given the opportunity to trade on the values of the following - Forex, stocks, commodities Etc.

When I talk about;

FOREX- It means we trade on the values of currency pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, ETC. and so many other currencies of most of the countries in the world.

STOCKS- It means we have the opportunity to trade on the value of GOLD, DIAMOND, and SILVER, CRUDE OIL, PLATINUM and so many valuable assets you can think of.

COMMODITIES- It means we also have the opportunity to trade on the value of the biggest companies of the world like FACEBOOK, FORD, MICROSOFT, APPLE, And up to 20 more other big companies you can think of.
Now we know what “Binary Option Trading” is and we also know what we trade on binary options. Let’s move forward to understanding the trading patterns of binary options.

Just as in a normal business market, you trade your tomatoes; you sell your products like laptops, clothes, electronics etc. that’s how you have it in binary option. The difference here is that in binary option you trade only on the values of the above elements I have mentioned earlier and you only have two options to trade on which are;

1. A CALL TRADE
2. A PUT TRADE

A CALL TRADE

This is a trade that say the value of a particular currency, commodity or stock would go up or increase within a specific time interval that you chose, it may be within 5mins, 60sec or 1mins, 10min, 15mins, 7min and 30sec, 30mins, 2hours, 1hour, 6hour, 1day, 1week, 1month or even 1year (it all depends on you, it’s your choice).

FOR EXAMPLE;

You wish to trade on a currency pair, let’s say EUR/USD and from your analysis you know the value of EUR/USD would go up or increase, all you need to do is select an expiry time (the time to which the value of EUR/USD would go up) let’s say 10min and click on the call button from your broker (a broker simply means the company you would be trading with, just as you have Nairabet, Betnaija, Surebet as brokers for football betting, you also have brokers for “Trading Binary Options”). As soon as you click on the call button it means from the point you entered the trade, if the value goes above that line within 10mins, you win the trade. So if EUR/USD pays 80% you would make $18 if you stake $10 and you would be paid instantly.(Profit of $cool

A PUT TRADE

Unlike the Call trade, the put trade goes the opposite direction. This is a trade that say the value of a particular currency, commodity or stock would go down or decrees within a specific time interval that you chose, it may be within 5mins, 60sec or 1mins, 10min, 15mins, 7min and 30sec, 30mins, 2hours, 1hour, 6hour, 1day, 1week, 1month or even 1year (it all depends on you, it’s your choice).

FOR EXAMPLE;

You wish to trade on a currency pair, let’s say USD/JPY and from your analysis you know the value of USD/JPY would go up or increase, all you need to do is select an expiry time (the time to which the value of USD/JPY would go down) let’s say 10min and click on the call button from your broker (a broker simply means the company you would be trading with, just as you have Nairabet, Betnaija, Surebet as brokers for football betting, you also have brokers for “Trading Binary Options”). As soon as you click on the put button it means from the point you entered the trade, if the value goes below that line within 10mins, you win the trade. So if USD/JPY pays 70% you would make $17 if you stake $10 and you would be paid instantly. (Profit of $7)

“BINARY OPTION TRADING” is a very simple straight forward thing and pays well if you know what you’re doing, meanwhile your Broker would show you everything you need to see about the markets of any asset you wish to trade on. It usually shows the increasing and decreasing values of assets in form of a “CHART” so everything would be clear to you.

NOW THAT'S LITTLE ABOUT BINARY OPTION, JUST FOR YOU TO GET A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING. NOW TO START PROPERLY, I AM NOT HERE TO SELL YOU E-BOOKS BUT I'M HERE TO OFFER YOU REAL INFORMATION THAT CAN MAKE YOU MORE THAN 200K MONTHLY NO STRESS, GURANTEED.

I AM OFFERING TO GIVE A ONE ON ONE TRAINING LIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED, SIMPLY CALL ME ON 08066246378 FOR THE LIVE TRAINING, I AM CURRENT IN LAGOS.
Re: Buhari And His Government Does Not Have Influence On Us Any More by nath44real: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
I just had one training section and it was great, i'm still open to everyone for this one on one training, take hold of this opportunity now while it lasts
Re: Buhari And His Government Does Not Have Influence On Us Any More by nath44real: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2016
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE FAR AWAY, AND CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH THE TRAINING, THE E-BOOK GUIDE IS OUT SO JUST GIVE A CALL ON 08066246378 TO GET YOURS NOW

(1) (Reply)

A Restructured Nigeria - How Will It Look Like? / Buhari Meets Osinbanjo, Udo Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget / Kwara APC Berates Oyegun Over Reckless Comments On Saraki's Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.