Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,252 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again (1449 Views)

These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians / Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Before I start, I will like to introduce myself. My name is Chinecherem, a Corps member serving in one of the Northern states. I have a friend whom I met in my PPA. He is a teacher there but our ideologies match a bit so we became friends that sometimes we hang out when there is money. I never knew how terrible this guy was until 3weeks ago when some guys came to my house to tell me that someone directed them to me. They said he was in a Police station and that he said I am the only one he has that can bail him. When I got there, they said he played betting of 11,100 and that he said he was coming back to pay only for him to run away since January. Unfortunately for him, they saw him in another betting store this March and called the Police for him and that was how I got to bail him with 3k. Then another issue came up and that was how he planned paying the 11k, he wrote an undertaken that he will pay on or before 31st March (Today) and the police officer in charge said he needed a surety. I declined serving as one but after several pleas, I agreed and signed. On sunday 27th March this guy ran away and hasnt returned. He doesn't pick my call again nor reply texts and hasn't even come to school. I just got a call from the Police that they have been instructed to take up my case tomorrow morning. Even as I don't have that money cos allawee never enter, I came here to warn everybody. DON'T SURETY ANYBODY. Pls dont

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Sunofgod(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Story...
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Blakjewelry(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
No matter how many times I have been hurt by people it doesn't prevent me from trusting in people. I feel when you trust someone you cast a burden on that person

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Why sign surety for someone you barely know? This your so called is not someone to be trusted but you were moved by emotion to sign surety for him. I'll advice you look for the 11k and pay to avoid further embarrassment by the NPF and his creditors

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by marshalcarter: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Blakjewelry:
No matter how many times I have been hurt by people it doesn't prevent me from trusting in people. I feel when you trust someone you cast your burden on that person
Had an accident and pls just 7k is needed from u pls
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by marshalcarter: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Meanwhile op..how u go sure pesin wey u no no him parents of sibling undecided and everybody dat gave birth to him grin

Ma frnds I knw I can sure..I knw dier family..dier hometown..dier gbogbo ee...so wara u terrin me cheesy
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Blakjewelry(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
marshalcarter:

Had an accident and pls just 7k is needed from u pls
Would have love to help but this change thing is affecting negatively, am really sorry
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Ekakamba: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by DaBullIT(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
You too run away

Shikenna
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by denko(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
You are not a human
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2016
denko:
You are not a human
why say so?
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by M4gunners: 3:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Baba Ijebo has finish some boys. God forbid bad thing. Aunty na only u waka come.
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by ruggedboy01: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2016
M4gunners:
Baba Ijebo has finish some boys. God gotbid bad thing. Aunty na only u waka come.
and na only her go wake de go cheesy grin
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by ikp120(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by 400billionman: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Stories that touch Part 1..
Re: Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again by Olabestonic001(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2016
CHINE55:
Before I start, I will like to introduce myself. My name is Chinecherem, a Corps member serving in one of the Northern states. I have a friend whom I met in my PPA. He is a teacher there but our ideologies match a bit so we became friends that sometimes we hang out when there is money. I never knew how terrible this guy was until 3weeks ago when some guys came to my house to tell me that someone directed them to me. They said he was in a Police station and that he said I am the only one he has that can bail him. When I got there, they said he played betting of 11,100 and that he said he was coming back to pay only for him to run away since January. Unfortunately for him, they saw him in another betting store this March and called the Police for him and that was how I got to bail him with 3k. Then another issue came up and that was how he planned paying the 11k, he wrote an undertaken that he will pay on or before 31st March (Today) and the police officer in charge said he needed a surety. I declined serving as one but after several pleas, I agreed and signed. On sunday 27th March this guy ran away and hasnt returned. He doesn't pick my call again nor reply texts and hasn't even come to school. I just got a call from the Police that they have been instructed to take up my case tomorrow morning. Even as I don't have that money cos allawee never enter, I came here to warn everybody. DON'T SURETY ANYBODY. Pls dont

You're very funny my guy.
You lacked discretion about such a wanton bettor and you think all folks are like that?
Bro, NEVER EVER BE SURETY FOR A STRANGER. (Proverbs).

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: See How This Policeman Go To Work Every Morning (photo) / Jagaban Flexes His Muscle / Avengers Accuses APC Of Plotting To Remove Ikpeazu, Opens New Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.