Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians (44019 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by jonhemma11: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Politics is a game you can not predict.Pictured below are photos of Shiite leader El-Zakzaky with El-Rufai and Solomon Dalung respectively.

The photos have kept Nigerians talking after El-Rufai officially declared IMN a terror group through his white paper.Does it mean that our officials roll with terrorists?I don't really get it.Anybody with a better explanation should please explain

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/these-photos-of-el-rufai-solomon-dalung.html

4 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by HungerBAD: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2016
huh?

This is beyond my level of intelligence.

The guy below might have something sensible to write about it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2016
That midget is power drunk.

I will throw away that Accidental Public Servant i bought because everything in that book is different from El rufai with executive power.

Hypocrite

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
huh?
I can see the scales are falling off your eyes grin

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2016
So what? He should be given preferential treatment because he's zakzaky?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Edwinmason(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
power intoxicate like gin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:

I will throw away that Accidental Public Servant i bought because everything in that book is different from El rufai with executive power.

Hypocrite
Get sense abeg, what do you even know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
Get sense abeg, what do you even know?
I know I've been around to know El rufai since his BPE days so WHAT DO YOU KNOW

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
I know I've been around to know El rufai since his BPE days so WHAT DO YOU KNOW
you know nothing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
you know nothing!
Sorry you live in the dark. You are just here to take count of how many bodies will criticise your master with peanut brain from Hell.

You are not worth my time so take a Hike

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
Sorry you live in the dark. You are just here to take count of how many bodies will criticise your master with peanut brain from Hell.

You are not worth my time so take a Hike
Okay scram.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Kingbuhari(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari is a mad cow

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Buhari is a mad cow
Guy go find work. Give your life a meaning

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by nerodenero: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2016
No permanent enemies and friends. Interests is all that matters. Polithiefcians can't be trusted. The reason they never say what they mean and will never mean what they say.

3 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Khd95(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Buhari is a mad cow
dis guy is addicted to buhari,lolgringrin

but op,bia here,the fact that the shiite leader was pictured with el rufai doesnt stop the governor from labelling the organisation a terrorist one,iam sure this pix is as old of olumo rock.

Politics doesnt entertain permanent friendhsip,but permanent interest

4 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by sekamykome(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2016
If El-rufai could do this to Zakzaky.... I wonder what he would do to you when you vote him into power!!! SMH

I read a story somewhere about a former CIA operative saying something about a boss of his, that during an operation his boss was pinned down in a tactical position and there was nothing he could do, a man from a rival agency helped him and spared his life. The very next year, his boss hunted down that man that spared his life and killed him. So this operative asked his boss why he killed someone that saved his life, he thus replied "Gratitude is a debt that should not be owed".

El-rufai and Zakzaky in my mind.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Kingbuhari(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Khd95:
dis guy is addicted to buhari,lolgringrin

but op,bia here,the fact that the shiite leader was pictured with el rufai doesnt stop the governor from labelling the organisation a terrorist one,iam sure this pix is as old of olumo rock.

Politics doesnt entertain permanent friendhsip,but permanent interest
brainless qworo chewing Fulani cow sipping dung Buhari is a mad cow... TUFIAKWA

29 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Dcomrade(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Politicians should never be trusted.. .. undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Nothing happens in politics by mistake. Shikenan
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by NaijaMutant(f): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Ok
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by odinese(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
F*ck everibodi
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by thunder74(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Trust any politician today and pay for it later... They are the true definition of chameleon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by eleojo23: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
What am I doing on this thread sef?

Mtcheew...I'm out...
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by dedons: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2016
These are the same people that deceived the YORROBBERS.

24 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by truthspeaks: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Politicians r all d same frm buhari to d least politician. All full of deceit

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by folay66(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
we never for once trust them

They are always here to lie

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by johnstar(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
K
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2016
never fight for politicians

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by MrImole: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Pavore9: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Political clowns!
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by loomer: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Who still dey listen to hell rufai

3 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by phobophobia: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:

Hypocrite
In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies when it comes to development of any nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash / Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.