Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry (771 Views)

Best Collections Of Romantic Love Text Messages And Qoutes For 2017 / Who Remembers This Love Text Back In The Days / My Friend Is Exchanging Love Text Messages With The Lady I Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry by Davec2fly: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Bae,
I never asked for a blessing like you....yet your one of the most wonderful blessings I've gotten in my whole life..in my wildest dream could I ever think of coming in contact wif a perfect gurl like you....never have I come across any one like you...so sweet, tender, caring and above all very beautiful...the more girls I come across...the more I believe that your the one meant for me....booo I'm in love with you!!!

Oops ...April Fool.....Sorry....lol
Re: Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry by LadyVerah(f): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2016
happy bday to me
Re: Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry by Parpor(m): 1:37am On Apr 01, 2016
LadyVerah:
happy bday to me
Bae where's the parry holdin? cos i got lots of champagne to pop wink
Re: Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry by LadyVerah(f): 1:42am On Apr 01, 2016
Parpor:

Bae where's the parry holdin? cos i got lots of champagne to pop wink
lmao.. parry ko... champagne ni
Re: Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry by Parpor(m): 1:56am On Apr 01, 2016
LadyVerah:
lmao.. parry ko... champagne ni
Unless u wana hv a bored special day (which m not wishin 4u)....u'd be surprised miss
Re: Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry by Bluezy13(m): 3:38am On Apr 01, 2016
LadyVerah:
happy bday to me
Fool!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Is Bitter / Check Out This Wedding Invitation Rules, Is There Anything Wrong With It? / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.