Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

HOW I Was RAPED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW I Was RAPED (8366 Views)

How I Was Raped By My Landlady / How I Was Raped By Two Ladies Yester-night. So Painful!! / How A Married Man Was Raped By Two Ladies In Ajegunle, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:28am On Apr 01, 2016
AH GAWD.. I NEED YOUR ADVICE

YESTERDAY I WAS COMING BACK FROM NIGHT READING..ON MY WAY HOME I SAW Twp guys..both were arguing about something...I walked passed them..but one called me bact to ask if I couldn't great..told him I was sorry...d other guy started shouting asking d his friend to leave me alone

so all my mind was that the guy supporting me was good...I dint know it was a planned work..so he asked if I can walk home alone..daht its late and he said"so u won't meet another idiott like this" told him NO but he insisted...we both were walking quietly until he grsbed me (was shouting but no body heard)....I noticed d other guy too(dint know he has bin following us),,,they both grabbed me and forcefully raped me...

guy am so frustrated right now...dunno what to do...they said if I report to d police dey would kill me...pls advice me on what to do

anyways sha ......APRIL FOOL.....HAPPY NEW MONTH

2 Likes

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by HopeAtHand: 5:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Which school did this happen?
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Stop lying, if you were raped, you won't be here seeking attention. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by hungryboy(m): 5:33am On Apr 01, 2016
I just check calendar now, see say today na April fool,
Aunty, rape is not a joking matter,
If you were really raped, accept my condolences,
But if na joke you dey joke,
Your rapists' are on the way,
And the won't be 3, the will be 33.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by AdeniyiA(m): 5:35am On Apr 01, 2016
i have some blames i could have unleash on you but it's of no use here but next time never walk alone.
meanwhile report yourself at a good clinic and seek for necessary medical attention and advice
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Angelberry:

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by maikbanj(m): 5:49am On Apr 01, 2016
April fool tongue tongue embarassed tongue. If you were raped,I'm not sure your fingers will allow you type

3 Likes

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by donholy28(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2016
awwww shut up...maybe someone got raped but it sure wasn't you
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=FvckeDyoBiTch post=44299878][/quote] you grin
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Bluezy13(m): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Rape ti take over
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by matrix199(m): 6:07am On Apr 01, 2016
That is why we always advise parents to ensure their kids get enough iodine in their meals, for sound mental health, and coordination.

Almost half of the kids on this platform are cretins.

9 Likes

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Alexdroh(m): 6:22am On Apr 01, 2016
See has she dey play una april fool...una deh fool deh follow her

op u were raped, werent u
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Let me guess.......April fools
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Alexdroh:
See has she dey play una april fool...una deh fool deh follow her

op u were raped, werent u
.LOLZ

FOR YOU MIND NA...NA ONLY YOU CATCH ME
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Let me guess.......April fools
.YOU FELL FOR IT RIGHT?

KIKIKIKI
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2016
matrix199:
That is why we always advise parents to ensure their kids get enough iodine in their meals, for sound mental health, and coordination.

Almost half of the kids on this platform are cretins.
.BROS EAZY NA....

ITS JUST APRIL FOOL
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2016
AdeniyiA:
i have some blames i could have unleash on you but it's of no use here but next time never walk alone.
meanwhile report yourself at a good clinic and seek for necessary medical attention and advice
.APRIL FOOL
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by cornoil(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Dont play with such on first day of the month. It might happen to u soon undecided

2 Likes

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Angelberry:
.SEEKING ATTENTION KWA?.....FORM A FORUM?..(dem dey pay?)...ARE U THIS DUMP?PLS BEFORE YOU COMMENT ALWAYS CHECK ON OTHER PPLE'S COMMENT.... CUZ YOU D ONLY ONE DAH POURED OUT trashh HERE....

NOW KINDLY SWERVE.......

1 Like

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2016
cornoil:
Dont play with such on first day of the month. It might happen to u soon undecided
.EXCUSE ME?

HAVE DONE WORSE
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by cornoil(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Worse?
FlawlessRebirth2:
.EXCUSE ME?

HAVE DONE WORSE
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2016
U will be raped today, amen!

3 Likes

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YOU FELL FOR IT RIGHT?

KIKIKIKI
No.It was to obvious
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by matrix199(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.BROS EAZY NA....

ITS JUST APRIL FOOL

1st of April is set aside for sensible pranks, not some pathetic kind of pranks. Pranks like this only brings out the 'fool' in the prankster.

On facebook, some time ago, a boy played a prank about his own death. Two days later, he died. In Ogun state, some time ago, a boy played an April fool prank, he suddenly slump while walking on the road, people rushed to the scene to render help, only to realise he was playing April fool prank. They beat him to death angrily.

Always mind the kind of pranks you play. Rape pranks, death pranks, are stupid pranks to play.
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by firstking01(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
AH GAWD.. I NEED YOUR ADVICE

YESTERDAY I WAS COMING BACK FROM NIGHT READING..ON MY WAY HOME I SAW Twp guys..both were arguing about something...I walked passed them..but one called me bact to ask if I couldn't great..told him I was sorry...d other guy started shouting asking d his friend to leave me alone

so all my mind was that the guy supporting me was good...I dint know it was a planned work..so he asked if I can walk home alone..daht its late and he said"so u won't meet another idiott like this" told him NO but he insisted...we both were walking quietly until he grsbed me (was shouting but no body heard)....I noticed d other guy too(dint know he has bin following us),,,they both grabbed me and forcefully raped me...

guy am so frustrated right now...dunno what to do...they said if I report to d police dey would kill me...pls advice me on what to do

anyways sha ......APRIL FOOL.....HAPPY NEW MONTH
heck, so of all the jokes in this world, you chosed this very expensive oneundecided...anyway i wnt be surprised if you got raped before this month runs outundecided
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2016
firstking01:
heck, so of all the jokes in this world, you chosed this very expensive oneundecided...anyway i wnt be surprised if you got raped before this month runs outundecided
.NA YOU WAN RAPE ME NI?

1 Like

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2016
matrix199:

1st of April is set aside for sensible pranks, not some pathetic kind of pranks. Pranks like this only brings out the 'fool' in the prankster.

On facebook, some time ago, a boy played a prank about his own death. Two days later, he died. In Ogun state, some time ago, a boy played an April fool prank, he suddenly slump while walking on the road, people rushed to the scene to render help, only to realise he was playing April fool prank. They beat him to death angrily.

Always mind the kind of pranks you play. Rape pranks, death pranks, are stupid pranks to play.
.HMMMMM.....ARE YOU TRYING TO YELL ME U ARE A FOOL?

WOW

WAHTA NICE CONFESSION

1 Like

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2016
matrix199:

.HMMMMM.....ARE YOU TRYING TO YELL ME U ARE A FOOL?

WOW

WAHTA NICE CONFESSION....m. PROUD OF U BRAAAAAAA FOR BEING OPEN LIKE THIS
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by adorablepepple(f): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2016
cry this your April fool is lame

2 Likes

Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Exponental(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2016
In d name of game tagged 'April fool', you professed a negative prophesy upon ur self
You need deliverance ASAP!
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by shegssosplendid(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
already knew u were trying to fool us, how can someone be raped and put it down in capital letter to show to us, "HOW I was RAPED".. no Humour.. April fool to you too..
Re: HOW I Was RAPED by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.SEEKING ATTENTION KWA?.....FORM A FORUM?..(dem dey pay?)...ARE U THIS DUMP?PLS BEFORE YOU COMMENT ALWAYS CHECK ON OTHER PPLE'S COMMENT.... CUZ YOU D ONLY ONE DAH POURED OUT trashh HERE....

NOW KINDLY SWERVE.......
DUMP Girl stop forming here. You'll soon grow fat on the attention you get on a faceless forum... Dumbass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room / See What I Discover In My Babe's Facebook (viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.