Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (901071 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
evemama:

But they took ur husband's details. Did u buy directly from them or thru an agent? 8008648331 that houston office no I called. Pls tell me how much for baby ticket when u get them.

They will put us in Lufthansa Baby ticket 463 dolls I don weak ooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by EvaMD: 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Hmm Nne this transcript is bare o! I dey seek but I no dey find. You were Asked how much you earn but u no state am here. Anyways since I Do not know the specifics of your personal circumstances, I'll just generalise the advice. How much is it going to cost you to birth in the us? Do u have that amount? Do u have anything left in your account afterwards?
You said your MIL wants to foot your bills? Does she have a visa? Have u considered applying with her and hubby stays behind? Because I'm thinking if she's sponsoring and you will go with her statement its good to show for her to show face and establish how 'close' una dey.
Cos if she transfers within a short period to you, it may raise a red flag . Darris what I'm thinkin #infalz the bad guy's voice

Yayyy thanks for the response lady G..
To answer your question my mum and hubby and UK citizens and are not in naija.am the only one here but my sister in law has family in the uS and they wanted to use that opportunity to all see the family.am the only one without a visa and also the only one that requires a visa.they have agreed to attach copies of their passport data page to show they don't need visa.ill get her to transfer as soon as possible and yes if she pays the bill we will still have some money left
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blue355: 8:30pm On May 30, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@ozycy,

Abeg pm the numbers of tanko et al to me so my archive will be up to date. grin

please pm me too...need the number as well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 8:38pm On May 30, 2016
My ppl,I salute. Pls for mamas that had gone for visa interview, is it necessary for hubby to accompany one to the interview since he's sponsoring the trip?
Thanks all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 9:24pm On May 30, 2016
First of all, flight cancellation!! Now it's flooding for d Houston kwa!!!

Chai..... Why can't someone announce good news like buy one dollar get 2 free cool grin

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by iomoge2(f): 10:15pm On May 30, 2016
firsttymum:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO US.

Hello, waving!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiíiiiiiiiiíiii

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by CassyO: 12:41am On May 31, 2016
Houston mama anyone got a two bedroom and need to share pls Holla at me am interested Biko

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by wolefola: 1:28am On May 31, 2016
Richmond is very fine no wahala

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evemama: 2:29am On May 31, 2016
blaize777:

They will put us in Lufthansa Baby ticket 463 dolls I don weak ooo

463$ for baby ticket, I thot its 10% of my ticket? This pple na wa o! Am yet to get d lagos united office.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 3:30am On May 31, 2016
evemama:

463$ for baby ticket, I thot its 10% of my ticket? This pple na wa o! Am yet to get d lagos united office.

Give me fit back wen u get
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Varvara: 4:46am On May 31, 2016
blaize777:
Please who ve United USA line.the one I saw online is automated.i need to ask dem pple returning after June 30 Wats up with dem and how one can add baby ticket and amt.

I have flied with United and it was horrible experience. I mean service and quality of plane suck. I will never use them again.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 5:24am On May 31, 2016
Varvara:

I have flied with United and it was horrible experience. I mean service and quality of plane suck. I will never use them again.
I guess they sent a crappy plane to your country.
The aircraft that flies to Nigeria is the dreamliner (boeing 787) and as the name suggests, its a dream to fly in.
Sorry about your experience though.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 5:30am On May 31, 2016
Dabira19:
My ppl,I salute. Pls for mamas that had gone for visa interview, is it necessary for hubby to accompany one to the interview since he's sponsoring the trip?
Thanks all
Does he have a visa already? If no, then applying with you isn't a bad idea.
If he has a visa, you only need to go with his data page and visa page and bank statements amongst other document.
If you just want him to accompany you for your interview cos he is your sponsor, then sorry to inform you he would not be allowed into the embassy without an appointment.. You would just have to go with his bank statement amongst other document.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 5:34am On May 31, 2016
Thanks Sugah. wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 5:39am On May 31, 2016
Uwc
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 6:44am On May 31, 2016
EvaMD:

Yayyy thanks for the response lady G..
To answer your question my mum and hubby and UK citizens and are not in naija .am the only one here but my sister in law has family in the uS and they wanted to use that opportunity to all see the family.am the only one without a visa and also the only one that requires a visa.they have agreed to attach copies of their passport data page to show they don't need visa.ill get her to transfer as soon as possible and yes if she pays the bill we will still have some money left
Hmmm. Your mom and husband are UK citizens? Do u have any kids here? What job do u do here? Do u have a resident permit for the UK? Cos nne, I'm seeing UK as a place where u have stronger ties o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by neks31(f): 7:13am On May 31, 2016
Hi all!! Good to see you guys again.. Wow ladyG u r doing a wonderful job Nne.

Pls o epidural people sent me a bill of 3k dollars after I've paid my bill on d day of delivery n gotten zero balance from Yolander .. Who else did oakbend treat this way?? I'm so mad at them right now.. Someone epp me pls. Tnx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 7:54am On May 31, 2016
neks31:

Pls o epidural people sent me a bill of 3k dollars after I've paid my bill on d day of delivery n gotten zero balance from Yolander .. Who else did oakbend treat this way?? I'm so mad at them right now.. Someone epp me pls. Tnx
There should be an error somewhere, you have to call them to rectify. I haven't heard this one before. BTW, you don run leave us.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by favoredgal: 8:49am On May 31, 2016
neks31:

Same here
That's the downside of paying at the hospital.
I called them numerous time but they said They'v not recieved the money from the hospital
Anyways since I have my reciept, I did not bother too much
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Davidandgo: 9:14am On May 31, 2016
Goodmorning Dear Nairalanders. My hubby and i are planning to have our baby in Loa angeles. Can anyone with previous experience please share, from the point of entry to hospital bills, doctor's fees etc.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 9:41am On May 31, 2016
Querylady24:

I just called United. They were able to put me on Lufthansa airline. You have the option to get a refund or they put you on Lufthansa.

Hi mam ....is ur flight after June 30? I mean from Nigeria . Because my mum is supposed to leave July . I want to know if it's for those after June 30 that will be put on Lufthansa .thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by neks31(f): 10:16am On May 31, 2016
ozycy:

There should be an error somewhere, you have to call them to rectify. I haven't heard this one before. BTW, you don run leave us.

My dear I'm looking for coins for baby2017/2018 as dollar is not smiling now o.. Na wa o for them o, waiting patiently for them to wake up so that me n them will speak plenty English

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by neks31(f): 10:21am On May 31, 2016
favoredgal:

Same here
That's the downside of paying at the hospital.
I called them numerous time but they said They'v not recieved the money from the hospital
Anyways since I have my reciept, I did not bother too much

I knew that could have been d problem cos before the acknowledged the payment was another wahala.. Now this bill again after zero balance. Don't want anything that will stand on my way when I want to renew my visa Biko..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by NaijaMama: 11:28am On May 31, 2016
Top9jajamz:
good day ma, which hospital are you using that accepted this form A payment?

are you still staying at Katy.

I'm using the Katy Birth Centre and yes, I'll be in Katy.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Elueski(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2016
Querylady24:

I just called United. They were able to put me on Lufthansa airline. You have the option to get a refund or they put you on Lufthansa.

@Querylady24 please what is United's contact number?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ebiv: 11:41am On May 31, 2016
@neks how much did you pay for epidural.... Well i remember when I had my son thr I paidb before leaving the hospital but I got a bill of 3k, I called Dr F he said it's normal tht they 'll update their records tht I should call them and say am his patient etc etc.. they later sent me my zero balance..so I guess it's normal, they 'll send u ur zero balance later..this was 2014 and I paid 850$... Besides how much is epidural now sef?

Pls o epidural people sent me a bill of 3k dollars after I've paid my bill on d day of delivery n gotten zero balance from Yolander .. Who else did oakbend treat this way?? I'm so mad at them right now.. Someone epp me pls. Tnx [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by hopefulme: 12:00pm On May 31, 2016
neks31:

I knew that could have been d problem cos before the acknowledged the payment was another wahala.. Now this bill again after zero balance. Don't want anything that will stand on my way when I want to renew my visa Biko..

Please was your zero balance signed by yolander?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damsel020: 12:13pm On May 31, 2016
ebiv:
@neks how much did you pay for epidural.... Well i remember when I had my son thr I paidb before leaving the hospital but I got a bill of 3k, I called Dr F he said it's normal tht they 'll update their records tht I should call them and say am his patient etc etc.. they later sent me my zero balance..so I guess it's normal, they 'll send u ur zero balance later..this was 2014 and I paid 850$... Besides how much is epidural now sef?

Epidural is now $1,500

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by suebabe: 2:17pm On May 31, 2016
Hello everyone,
Plssssss can someone tell me a hospital in Houston that accepts Form A payment, pls I beg you guys,
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by queenestty: 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
I birth northside hospital Atlanta too and I pay less than 3350 for both myself and my little girl and even got a refund of 1,000 plus. I spent 1 day cos I gave birth less than 30 min I got to the hospital, though virginal delivery. no complication, no CS, no epidural, just normal.

ify4charm:

No offense but you do know pple use this to extort money from their husbands. I did get a lil above the normal 3550. Don't know if it was because I used the nursery cos they dont tell you where the increase came from but I didn't reach 4000. Did your friend ve "serious" complications, coz that's the only justification for the kind of bill.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Querylady24(f): 3:21pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Mumtwins08 post=46132887]

Hi mam ....is ur flight after June 30? I mean from Nigeria . Because my mum is supposed to leave July . I want to know if it's for those after June 30 that will be put on Lufthansa .thanks a lot [/quote

It's for middle of July...its for those after June. I was also able to buy Hubby's ticket with them which is for August.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Querylady24(f): 3:23pm On May 31, 2016
Elueski:

@Querylady24 please what is United's contact number?

+1 (800) 824-6200

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.