Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899255 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
Please who ve United USA line.the one I saw online is automated.i need to ask dem pple returning after June 30 Wats up with dem and how one can add baby ticket and amt.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ihebb(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2016
@theleakytribe, could you Pls tell me what is deciteful about this. I know I can stay for 6mths at a stretch. 2 or 3 weeks is enough for me to leave the country after birth. I am not soliciting for funds. I only asked to know if I should report back to the embassy that I intend to give birth there even though they never asked me during the interview. The funds and my other kids are not your problem or are they?

Madam the madam.

Have you been reading this thread? It's amazing that people keep asking this kind of questions here oh.

Please read and inform yourself, knowledge is power. People on this forum have had their visas cancelled for doing what you intend to do.

To further the deceit you even want to go there at 4 months and then wait 5 months to have the baby.

How do you intend to fund this long trip? Or you have no plans of paying for your healthcare? If you truly intend to pay sha how do you intend to do that? E be like you get money oh.

You also intend to wait 5 months to have your baby which means there's a chance that you'll even extend beyond the 6 months that you're likely to be stamped in for. I hail oh!

Finally are you leaving your 3 older kids behind for the 5 -6 months or you intend to also travel with them? You must really get money oh!

I hail you.

Na hail I dey hail you sha, make you no vex.[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:04pm On May 29, 2016
@theleakytribe that was concrete and sincere advice.

@ihebb u intended to give birth, did not tell . That is misrepresentation. It is immaterial that u were not asked. Can u see how we are unable to help u with either of your options cos both are inherently illegal and this thread does not profer illegal advice.

I find it very funny that folks always claim to discover this thread afer they have misrepresented yet they know about 'notifying the embassy' yet fail to read the applicable answers to their questions.
God save Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
The answers to 'should I inform the embassy im going to give birth, although I was pregnant and not showing but I wasn't asked?' from our NL gurus are very un-Nigerian.

Still waiting to hear 'just pray and go to the POE'. grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:13pm On May 29, 2016
Ihebb:
@theleakytribe, could you Pls tell me what is deciteful about this. I know I can stay for 6mths at a stretch. 2 or 3 weeks is enough for me to leave the country after birth. I am not soliciting for funds. I only asked to know if I should report back to the embassy that I intend to give birth there even though they never asked me during the interview. The funds and my other kids are not your problem or are they?

Maaa I'm going to join issues with u here cos I can't stand deceit. Yes. Your act was 100% decietful . Your queston was basically ' what's the best method to hoodwink the US cbp to enter and birth after I misrepresented'

U asked for opinions. She gave u hers.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ihebb(f): 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Maaa I'm going to join issues with u here cos I can't stand deceit. Yes. Your act was 100% decietful . Your queston was basically ' what's the best method to hoodwink the US cbp to enter and birth after I misrepresented'

@ladyguinivere, before u start joining issues, maybe I should let u know that I had the visa b4 the pregnancy, that explains y I wasn't asked. You must be a magician to read me and know that I want to hook wind the US cbp. I only asked a question that u can either go ahead and give me an answer if u have one, or just pass,than resort to calling me names.

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:33pm On May 29, 2016
Ihebb:

@ladyguinivere, before u start joining issues, maybe I should let u know that I had the visa b4 the pregnancy, that explains y I wasn't asked. You must be a magician to read me and know that I want to hook wind the US cbp. I only asked a question that u can either go ahead and give me an answer if u have one, or just pass,than resort to calling me names.
Ihebb:
Greetings everyone. Am new here and I would want concrete and sincere advise. I was given a 2year us visa. I intend to give birth there, even though I didn't tell the VO because I was not asked. But then I want to leave the country in my 4th month, reason being that I heard pregnant women are turned back at the point of entry if their stomach are too obvious. This is my 4th pregnancy so my stomach is already quite big at the 3rd month. I want to know if I need to report to the embassy of my intention to give birth there, or just go ahead and stay there for 5months, birth and come bk. Will there be consequences? I intend birthing in Queens NY, can anyone give me a contact of affordable hospital in that area? And accommodation since I'll be spending some time there?
Read and pass ke? Hmm. When you came and posted on a public thread?
Please read both posts and reconcile them.
Both do not connote the same thing.
FYI a statement of fact is not calling names.
However, if u got the visa before pregnancy, why do u want to conceal the pregnancy and enter at 4 months? Birthing in the US is not a crime. What stops you from doing what all the mothers here have done? Tell the cbp 'I'm here to give birth'?

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ihebb(f): 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Read and pass ke? Hmm. When you came and posted on a public thread?
Please read both posts and reconcile them.
Both do not connote the same thing.
FYI a statement of fact is not calling names.
However, if u got the visa before pregnancy, why do u want to conceal the pregnancy and enter at 4 months? Birthing in the US is not a crime. What stops you from doing what all the mothers here have done? Tell the cbp 'I'm here to give birth'?

If u read me well, I said am new to this forum and that I heard that women whose stomach are obvious are turned back at the point of entry, that's Y I want to enter b4 mine becomes obvious. I needed to know how true that was. If it's not so, I don't mind waiting longer before traveling

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by candyce(f): 7:54pm On May 29, 2016
Ihebb:
Greetings everyone. Am new here and I would want concrete and sincere advise. I was given a 2year us visa. I intend to give birth there, even though I didn't tell the VO because I was not askedBut then I want to leave the country in my 4th month,

Are you still saying you were not pregnant, from your statement above? Iwa kuwa le mo nyo (you're oosing different charaster #injeniva'svoice.
If only you're willing to accept that you misrepresented and stop being defensive. To me, you sound like a dishonest person. I don't know when giving birth in usa became a crime. Just be honest madam.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
Ihebb:

If u read me well, I said am new to this forum and that I heard that women whose stomach are obvious are turned back at the point of entry, that's Y I want to enter b4 mine becomes obvious. I needed to know how true that was. If it's not so, I don't mind waiting longer before traveling

Travel and come back, once or twice, Then travel for birthing. Problem solved

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 8:07pm On May 29, 2016
Ihebb:

Ok. Go back 4 or so pages and read up. Somebody asked a similar question. However, if u misrespresented at the interview na OYO u dey o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 8:09pm On May 29, 2016
nefertitiram:

Once or 2ice! Oga o! Please nne, is dollar 20 naira ya side? grin me sef go take d advice. Lol

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ihebb(f): 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
nefertitiram:

Tnks for ur response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ihebb(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Ok. Go back 4 or so pages and read up. Somebody asked a similar question. However, if u misrespresented at the interview na OYO u dey o

Many thanks for your time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ihebb(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2016
candyce:

Are you still saying you were not pregnant, from your statement above? Iwa kuwa le mo nyo (you're oosing different charaster #injeniva'svoice.
If only you're willing to accept that you misrepresented and stop being defensive. To me, you sound like a dishonest person. I don't know when giving birth in usa became a crime. Just be honest madam.

OK nne, I have "heared" you. #injennifasvoice. Tnks for calling me dishonest, may God forgive u honey.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Heheheh...@ihebb,

See new member vexing on top misrepresentation!! So how did you find this wonderful forum? Before or after? Since u heard about traveling before ur tummy shows, contunu askin those pple how they did it. U hear?

Biko just don't travel until I go and come back before u block road for others with ur different versions of stories

@nynstc,

Izz me u are giving small yabs?? It's well! grin. Always saw tanko's name so assumed na d way forward. Ok I've added the link to my archive sha.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bj2012golf(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2016
Tvegas:

Hy @Tvegashw are you and family, came back Sunday last week, 2nd and final missionary journey. Mum n daughter doing great

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by candyce(f): 8:38pm On May 29, 2016
Ihebb:

OK nne, I have "heared" you. #injennifasvoice. Tnks for calling me dishonest, may God forgive u honey.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Thank you LadyG.

Make i leave matter for Matthias.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by EvaMD: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Hello house..please I need advice..been following the thread just want a straight opinion on wat to really do.
I applied for a us visa in November to go on vacation with my hubby who is a UK citizen(I applied alone with his passport details and other doc)I didn get the visa..fast forward now and am 7mths preggers my mum Inlaw wants me to re apply and says she'll foot the bill with the intent of giving birth so now we are looking at hospitals in Texas..
1.isnt the time frame too short as am 29wks already
2.i applied alone the last tym and intend to do so dis time as am d only one here
3.my passport has a denied France visa n it's basically new

Wats your advice my people
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
Ihebb:

Many thanks for your time.

I know people ain't well informed about giving birth in the US. However, coming here you must be willing to read and ask relevant questions.
Actually, this topic has been treated more than anything else. You should travel for the purpose which the visa was given, get your doctor and hospital, pay part of ur bills if need be and come back. When you're 35weeks plus u can go have ur baby. That way it safe.

Its not a crime to give birth in d US not stating ur pregnancy is termed misrepresentation and peoples visa has been revoked. i knew this when i came here. So read and take note on other information concerning your birthing.

@Newbee, when u sign up read and take note! No more shortcuts cos nobody is here to spoonfeed you. Typing this things is not funny.

Happy democracy day grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 9:04pm On May 29, 2016
EvaMD:
Hello house..please I need advice..been following the thread just want a straight opinion on wat to really do.
I applied for a us visa in November to go on vacation with my hubby who is a UK citizen(I applied alone with his passport details and other doc)I didn get the visa..fast forward now and am 7mths preggers my mum Inlaw wants me to re apply and says she'll foot the bill with the intent of giving birth so now we are looking at hospitals in Texas..
1.isnt the time frame too short as am 29wks already
2.i applied alone the last tym and intend to do so dis time as am d only one here
3.my passport has a denied France visa n it's basically new

Wats your advice my people

Kindly post your transcript so that Nef, LadyG and others can advice you proproly. grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by olokings(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
Hi all...
She's coming off as a real JJC (no offense)... as such she's indirectly trying to affirm d info or positron available to her so let's give her the benefit of the doubt a wee bit.

Madam Ihebb just click page one of this thread and read up what u need to know is already itemized for you.

Afterwards I think u ll start asking questions that will warrant pepper answers n not the flogging u getting.

Ciao

Ihebb:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
Happy for you dear.

NaijaMama:

My Form A got processed at Stanbic IBTC at N199/$ within 72 hours. I submitted on Wed.25th and got debited on the 26th. I was pleasantly surprised. An in-house person told me the secret is to ensure that the money is less than $5000, so I asked that my bill should be broken into 2 invoices, 1 for $4,500 and the other one should contain the bal. I submitted only the $4,500. I couldn't believe it even when I received debit alert, until I got the swift evidence. Praise God with me oh!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Tvegas(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2016
bj2012golf:

Hy @Tvegashw are you and family, came back Sunday last week, 2nd and final missionary journey. Mum n daughter doing great

congrat bro, really happy for you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by EvaMD: 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
greatie:

Kindly post your transcript so that Nef, LadyG and others can advice you proproly. grin grin

Thank you @greatie but which transcript again
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by candyce(f): 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
EvaMD:

Thank you @greatie but which transcript again
She meant every detailed questions you were asked by the VO and your answers to the questions asked. That way the people here will know what went wrong and possible advice on how to go about it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by EvaMD: 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
candyce:

She meant every detailed questions you were asked by the VO and your answers to the questions asked. That way the people here will know what went wrong and possible advice on how to go about it.
Okay @candyce thanks a lot
Here goes:
VO;good morning
Me:good morning
VO: where do you work and where have you been to?
Me:state coy name and list Ghana and Dubai as countries visited
VO:how much do you earn?
Me:states amount
VO: you want to visit Miami and Las Vegas together?
Me:my husband and I couldn't agree at one location so we intend to stay a couple of days at each and then leave from Miami
VO:continues typing on the computer and den starts to say am sorry but cannot you do not meet the requirements to qualify for a visa and attaches a blue paper with my passports and hands it over to me

Dat was in November wen we wanted to go for vacation and i most definitely wasn't pregnant den
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
blaize777:

Am yet to get the SSN hopefully dis wk it will come .pls do u ve no number for Houston Passport agency to book appointment and how long does it take to get d passport. Also tanko number how long does tanko own take too asin 4 d passport to come..sorry wat d meaning of ETC wat is it 4.thanksss
If you google "Houston Passport Agency", you will see their number, na from google I get am. Call the number it's an automated machine, book your appointment. You can pick up your baby's passport same day or the next day depending. I observed that they dont give same day if your appointment is on Monday or Friday(I may be wrong) so choose other days if possible. Pm me for the other numbers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.