Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899989 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 2:22am On Jul 25, 2016
ajiedeko:
Hi everyone,

Pls I urgently need Amb. Stella's number for ETC. I've tried searching but can't find it. Kindly help if you have it.

@ ccemordi, Nogen I sent u pms. Kindly assist.

Thanks.

Sent.. Check your email
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 4:08am On Jul 25, 2016
@omary83,

You do it for free? I paid correct money for it!! Babe I need to add you to my business venture
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2016
TopeFl:

Lol Freddy, I live in the states and a father of 4. I am not an agent and don't need any body's money. Trust me. Have a good one.

Yes you are an agent and please don't start that game here.

I have encountered you before.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Ozycy and ijeomaobi1, dey will flog u pple o...lol. una neva see levels na *biko I need money, I'm a mother of 1 and heavily pregnant too tongue

Meanwhile, av u bought d Lipton? Dis one u dey sound agile tongue
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by muyiwaojo1(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
hello,please i need ticket to either jfk or denver colorado. my email is muyiwaojo1@gmail.com

Enyinne:
Anybody that wants ticket to usa, can Pm me. I hv cheap ticket to Jfk.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
@feddy27,

Of course,Lipton has been purchased cool

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
feddy27:
Ozycy and ijeomaobi1,

Meanwhile, av u bought d Lipton? Dis one u dey sound agile tongue
Yes she bought the lipton at mex Africa

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by muyiwaojo1(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone, this thread has been so helpful. Thanks to all of you. My sister got a visit visa (2yrs multiple) to US last week. She's actually 7 months pregnant and her husband wants her to go give birth in the US. but the fears they have is that
1)shes 7 months pregnant, will she be allowed to fly?
2)at the point of entry, won't they question her and ask her what she's coming to do? And if f they ask, what can she say, knowing fully well she's 7 months preg
3)if they eventually give her 3 months stay in the us, if she delivers the 3rd month or late 2nd month, I think it will be to early for her to travel back to Nigeria, can her 3months stay be extended by at least a month?
This has been d questions we have been asking. Pls we need the gurus here to assist. Thanks...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by oci26: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello everyone I intend traveling alone to birth in the US , does the Nigerian Immigration require any document from me eg consent letter from the father of the child
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ezemistic: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2016
muyiwaojo1:
Hi everyone, this thread has been so helpful. Thanks to all of you. My sister got a visit visa (2yrs multiple) to US last week. She's actually 7 months pregnant and her husband wants her to go give birth in the US. but the fears they have is that
2)at the point of entry, won't they question her and ask her what she's coming to do? And if f they ask, what can she say, knowing fully well she's 7 months preg
3)if they eventually give her 3 months stay in the us, if she delivers the 3rd month or late 2nd month, I think it will be to early for her to travel back to Nigeria, can her 3months stay be extended by at least a month?
This has been d questions we have been asking. Pls we need the gurus here to assist. Thanks...

@1) She is allowed to fly even upto 33wks (8-months). All she needs is a Fit to flight report from Nigeria hospital
@2) She should get her hospital correspondence ready and also call US Embassy to tell them her new intention of using the Visiting visa for Child birth. Whatever advice she is given will help her to answer the POE question.
@3) At POE she will be stamped in for 6-months not 3-months.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Ezemistic:

@1) She is allowed to fly even upto 33wks (8-months). All she needs is a Fit to flight report from Nigeria hospital
@2) She should get her hospital correspondence ready and also call US Embassy to tell them her new intention of using the Visiting visa for Child birth. Whatever advice she is given will help her to answer the POE question.
@3) At POE she will be stamped in for 6-months not 3-months.
@3) it is at the cbp's discretion to stamp in any period of time. They can stamp in 2 months. The advice /opinion is dependent on what they said at the interview

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Popri(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
muyiwaojo1:

Hi
Incase you are "too busy" to read the previous pages on this thread, this question has been asked for the umpteenth time here and several people have given professional advice all for free
To make things very easy for you, simply check these monikers:
ladyGuinivere
Nefertitiram
Firstymum
Read their previous posts and you will be fine
Read the first page of this thread also to see answers for FAQs by justwise who is the admin of this thread

Wishing you goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
muyiwaojo1:

How did she get her visit visa if she is 7mths pregnant? Did she declare her preg? If she did then No 2 won't be an issue because she will take along the documents she used to get the visa.

If not, she is on HER OWN

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Na wa o.
Kikikikikikikikiki...
Feddy27 no b small beating plus frog jump
Ijeomaobi1 and Ozycy grin cheesy

Nothing we no go see. Jw opening yansh since 1800

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Taking my guess.... Gold Coast's "Sekondi-Takoradi" related name in the offing! Kikikikikikikiiii
kikikikikikikikiki lemme o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by olokings(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2016
greetings y'all..
i guess this is not the right thread to ask this buh anyways, i need response where i could bank on at least.

i bought some stuff (electronic devices) which i need shipped (max 1 week delivery period) from dallas to abuja.

any ideas on economically priced frieght coys, because the quotes i am getting from UPS FEDEX and the rest are killing.

please the pros on shipping kindly advice me. tnxie.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nochid: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good day Everyone
@LadyG and other veterans,please help contribute to this scenario:
Had a B1/B2 visa that expired in May,was used for the purpose of childbirth and that was explicitly highlighted at the visa interview.
For renewal,sent via DHL using the Dropbox route and it's been 2 weeks now.
When I noticed I wasn't hearing from the embassy and my dashboard was not getting updated, I sent an email to Lagos NIV to find out the visa application status,and I was told to come pick it up at 11am on a Monday or Wednesday and i should bring the copy of email sent to me along.
Here's the question: Does this mean this is an invitation for interview?considering this was not a spontaneous request by the embassy but a reply to my inquiry.
Heard that those invited for interview are told to come for a 'chat' which was not included in the email I got.
Anyone who has been in this situation before should shed more light please.
Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ladyAy: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello house,
This is my 1st post and i must say a big thank you to everyone that has been posting their experiences. Hmmm the thing is im traveling in a few weeks at 33+ weeks and its CHICAGO POE oh chai. Changing POE is out of it now cos the money emirates is asking for can buy new tickets sef. So im just trying my best to be prepared and of course praying hard grin grin grin.
So my questions:
1.) Which one is package deal that has gotten some peeps turned back? I got my biill directly from the doctor i intend to use. His clinic is afffiliated to quite a number of hospitals so i get to choose a hospital before delivery. His total bill for normal delivery came to 7,500 and CS is 9,000. Bill also covers anaesthetist, peadiatrician, laboratory fees and administrative charges and their different charges are clearly stated on the bill. Is this considered a package bill? Please help abeg cos thats what we intend to present as our bill at the POE together with thee doctor's correspondence emails

2.) We have a receipt of $5k and its from the doctor's clinic. SO it basically just states we,ve paid 5k with 2,500 balance. The doctor is the one that will pay the hospital and other team members.Im asking cos i noticed some people mentioned they've paid hospital and doctor or some others only hospital charges when asked at their POE and they asked to see where the mail originated from at Chicago POE. My receipt originated from the doctor's email address oh.

Please help a sister abeg. Have a blessed week everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@fedd..y27,

Of course,Lipton has been purchased cool

Glory to Jesus, honour to Mary grin

U beta send honorarium to ozycy for saving u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
firsttymum:
Na wa o.
Kikikikikikikikiki...
Fed...dy27 no b small beating plus frog jump
Ijeoma...obi1 and Ozy..cy grin cheesy

Nothing we no go see. Jw opening yansh since 1800

Their cane dey undergo refining grin grin angry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TopeFl(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
justwise:

Yes you are an agent and please don't start that game here.

I have encountered you before.

Lol... see bad bele. I don't even know you nor have I had any involvement with you. You are part of the reason why it's hard to help people but people like you will never spoil my good nature and desire to help. I think people should be aware of you and your cunning methods.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Rickybel(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
TopeFl:

She does not need a visa for the child. That can be done on entry into Nigeria. It's called visa on entry.

She should just collect the American passport and that's all?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Rickybel(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
MommaT:
I'm not sure what the process for visa issuance is, as I dint bother with visa, I got the passport.

The US passport or the Nigerian passport?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
@TopeFI
Since you are not an agent and knowing this is a DIY thread just tell us HOW,shame all ur accusers and let's move on!

Modified: so it's not like there's an office at the airport we can walk into?is this ligit or backyard runs?

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Topefi it is laudabe tht you have a spirit of helping. However help that calls for private messages is suspicious and the anti thesis of what the thread is about.
We share. Publicly. Free of charge. Without cryptic posts like ' I have done it for xyz before, pm me'
You can post how you did it and we will all thank u.
Thank you for the one you have posted so far

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by shagaman: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
@justwise how you doing brother...longest time,Hows the family doing,you should be preparing for the latest journey now Naaa, been awhile i read anything from phema,how is she doing..i hail thee.
Kindly advise,my visa expires in September,should i wait for it to expire before i renew or i can renew now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by brokewaist(f): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
olokings:
greetings y'all..
i guess this is not the right thread to ask this buh anyways, i need response where i could bank on at least.

i bought some stuff (electronic devices) which i need shipped (max 1 week delivery period) from dallas to abuja.

any ideas on economically priced frieght coys, because the quotes i am getting from UPS FEDEX and the rest are killing.

please the pros on shipping kindly advice me. tnxie.

Try mall for Africa their rate is good, way better than courier, used them to ship a sewing machine
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
@olokings,

I haven't shipped anything but most African stores in Houston have all this private shipping stuff with discount staff going round(can't find d cards I've collected So far) maybe u look into that?

My very small contribution
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
quin9:
@TopeFI
Since you are not an agent and knowing this is a DIY thread just tell us HOW,shame all ur accusers and let's move on!

Modified: so it's not like there's an office at the airport we can walk into?is this ligit or backyard runs?

Yes there is an office you can walk into. There is VISA ON ARRIVAL boldly written on it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.