Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos (21972 Views)

Gov-obiano Set New Record In Anambra State / Another Bridge Linking Southwest To The North Collapses After Rainfall. Photos / Obiano Set To Industrialize Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
When did Obiano get there? Na so e easy to dey build bridge? Or do people think its a hut he is building?

Later una go dey shout propaganda.

From those pictures, that bridge is far from completion.
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by kingsamosy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
I just wish Rochas Okorocha, the Imo state governor will just do six month IT with Obiano. Becuase he is a big disappointment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Rayhutar(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Anambra the Lion den of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by cashreport: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:
When did Obiano get there? Na so e easy to dey build bridge? Or do people think its a hut he is building?

Did you read the topic so

Why all this people on Nairaland??
The topic Said.... Set to not completed

Let me go for lunch jor
Leave sadist alone

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:

Haba...children of hate, envy and wickedness!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by MauraPearl: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Good job...to the fine man kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Niseamaka(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

To start with, you are too smart to know that you need to quote 3 letters even when the poster hasn't said anything.
Secondly, you must be so much engulfed in your state affairs that you're the state spokesman on Nairaland
Lastly, it seems your intelligence quotient has gone awry high that you have to take every moniker on nairaland serious

They're paid praise singers. Imagine heaping praises on a governor for constructing a bridge with the resources that belonged to the people. Why do Nigerians celebrate and glorify politicians for 1% progress in their miserable existence?.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Weedcrusher: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Niseamaka:

They're paid praise singers. Imagine heaping praises on a governor for constructing a bridge with the resources that belonged to the people. Why do Nigerians celebrate and glorify politicians for 1% progress in their miserable existence?.

The level of sufferness in that country has corroded many people's brain

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by cashreport: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

The level of sufferness in that country as corroded many people's brain
State of origin?

State of residence ??

Governor and project completed?? (1year)

Answe OK and case close

...I am true with lunch ..hope you have taken yours
Good Afternoon

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by manitoba(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
I have been in Anambra for the past couple of days and I must say that im impressed at the level of concerted effort at developing the state. Most of the roads are well paved and inter connected. I have toured 70% of the state and yet to see a 'village ' in the true sense of African village. The people are so industrious and I must say they party hard too. #Anambraistrulythelightofthenation#

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Weedcrusher: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
cashreport:

State of origin?

State of residence ??

Governor and project completed?? (1year)

Answe OK and case close

...I am true with lunch ..hope you have taken yours
Good Afternoon

State of Origin : Lagos

State of residence Province of residence: Ontario

Governor Premier: Kathleen Wynne

Projects completed: Ask google (definitely not this eyesore of project by a man wearing a cloth showing his portrait)

Actually, it's morning here and I'm having a day off work today *yippie*

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by mekanaky: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
we r moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by EasternActivist: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Smh. My observation, are people going to consumer the yams placed on urine soaked under bridge?

Another observation, any man that wears a cloth showing his portrait is corny and shouldn't be taken serious. Nigerians and delusion of grandeur syndrome

That's not a urine but water dripping from the yam.

Also, when is it now a scientific law or theory that anybody wearing a cloth that has his portrait on it, is cunny and not to be taking serious?

My observation: your type is an hater, they twist fact to propagate their hate filled intentions. They are cunny and cowards and mainly from a specific tribe from sw.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by wirinet(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

Also, when is it now a scientific law or theory that anybody wearing a cloth that has his portrait on it, is cunny and not to be taking serious?

My observation: your type is an hater, they twist fact to propagate their hate filled intentions. They are cunny and cowards and mainly from a specific tribe from sw.

Although I commend governor willy obiano for at least doing something, as most governors in Nigeria have nothing concrete to show for their entire tenure, the habit of always wearing a self portrait seem to convey some mental medical condition. Why would a man feel the need to wear a self portrait around in public? What is he advertising? Can any psychiatric doctor in the house explain the name of the medical condition?
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by gurunlocker: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is someone the people of his state can say 'I am proud of my governor'... Not one dullard that only zombies will praise.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by gurunlocker: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
wirinet:

Although I commend governor willy obiano for at least doing something as most governors in Nigeria have nothing concrete to show for their entire tenure, always wearing a self portrait seem to convey some mental medical condition. Why would a man feel the need to wear a self portrait around in public? What is he advertising? Can any psychiatric doctor in the house explain the name of the medical condition?

another hater?... commend the work and press submit.

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by SpitFireKalou: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nice works

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Weedcrusher: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
EasternActivist:

Do you know what is delusions of grandeur? if not, I urge you to pick some knowledge.

Wait a minute, did you just say water dripped from the yam grin. Please sanely conscious minds, is yam hydrophilic now?

Just to let you know, there is absolute nothing to hate about that eyesore of project
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by wirinet(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
I already commended him. But can you please explain why he wears a self portrait? I am really curious to know.
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Weedcrusher: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
wirinet:

Although I commend governor willy obiano for at least doing something, as most governors in Nigeria have nothing concrete to show for their entire tenure, the habit of always wearing a self portrait seem to convey some mental medical condition. Why would a man feel the need to wear a self portrait around in public? What is he advertising? Can any psychiatric doctor in the house explain the name of the medical condition?

The mental medical condition is grandiose delusions simple grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by chrisya: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thats my gubernational,... Keep it up bro...
smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Jacko01: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Obiano abeg help is complete second 9ja bridge

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Onifari(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Governor of bridge. While his people are hungry. I just hate everything about an igbo person.
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by cashreport: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Onifari:
Governor of bridge. While his people are hungry. I just hate everything about an igbo person.
Wow
Well I was going through your post
I notice you were looking for admission in igbo land and in a university dominated by igbo
Enugu n UNN
Is OK is well with you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by slysteel: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Smh. My observation, are people going to consumer the yams placed on urine soaked under bridge?

Another observation, any man that wears a cloth showing his portrait is corny and shouldn't be taken serious. Nigerians and delusion of grandeur syndrome
sorry dude, this is not lagos where people pee or live under a bridge, you need to travel around and see how people live elsewhere,the place is clean.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Emmanueledu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
This my Governor's work pace is very encouraging! hope we will tell same story in his second tenure tho....

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
For both of you that quoted me, any project that has started and is yet to be completed can fall into the "set to" complete group then.

Yeye people.

This project is not even 30% done.

Propagandists. undecided
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by acooriz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wille is working

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
He is doing a great job.

I wonder why some governors complain and he is working on projects. is anambra's IGR higher/greater than other states?

Note: fayose is always in the news. grin

hucienda:
The way this man, W. Obiano is in the news at times I wonder if there's only one Governor in Nigeria...

@Topic: Keep it up.
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by bristol201(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Niseamaka:

I just wonder. When are we going to learn for Christ sake? Exactly the same way they celebrated the Ebano man(Chimaroke) of Enugu state who built overhead bridge like the one in Maryland Lagos called it Ebano Tunnel. What was his end? Your guess is good as mine.
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by bristol201(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

State of Origin : Lagos

State of residence Province of residence: Ontario

Governor Premier: Kathleen Wynne

Projects completed: Ask google (definitely not this eyesore of project by a man wearing a cloth showing his portrait)

Actually, it's morning here and I'm having a day off work today *yippie*
Kikikikiki grin grin
You're funny, infact you've made my day. These people need to be taught what should be celebrated and not 100m long bridge not even completed yet. Jeeeeez. l geeeer out of here dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / Defamation: Odili Sues Peterside, Claims N6bn Damages / Supreme Court Strikes Out Magnus Abe’s Suit On Rivers APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.