Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos (21980 Views)

Gov-obiano Set New Record In Anambra State / Another Bridge Linking Southwest To The North Collapses After Rainfall. Photos / Obiano Set To Industrialize Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by ozoemenaca: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
The fact is that Peter Obi laid a good foundation for him. While other states are owing debt up and down Peter Obi left over N=8 billion worth of cash plus other investments. So while you celebrate his achievement, we must not forget to thank Peter Obi for the good foundation.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by edudguy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Trust Willie with his APGA uniform and his dark glass :DTrust Willie with his APGA uniform and his dark glass
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by FKO81(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
bristol201:

I just wonder. When are we going to learn for Christ sake? Exactly the same way they celebrated the Ebano man(Chimaroke) of Enugu state who built overhead bridge like the one in Maryland Lagos called it Ebano Tunnel. What was his end? Your guess is good as mine.
grin
I Can sense you are pained, you sorrow and pains end in your roof not in my state, read the head line the bridges leads to Oil rich and Agro areas of Anambra west

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by lailo: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
When Amosu of Ogun state haas already built over 15 and still counting

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by chiefobdk(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Smh. My observation, are people going to consumer the yams placed on urine soaked under bridge?

Another observation, any man that wears a cloth showing his portrait is corny and shouldn't be taken serious. Nigerians and delusion of grandeur syndrome

anambra is not south west Whr they turn under bridge to public toilet

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by chiefobdk(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Onifari:
Governor of bridge. While his people are hungry. I just hate everything about an igbo person.

do u need rope?

Ur hate only make us stronger

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by wildwalker(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Are you serious (Sicily really)
Knowledge9000:
Wow...Aguleri reminds me of Sicily, Italy. Gorgeous water-front, greenery and hillside town! I didn't know such town existed.

What's the population of Aguleri?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Divinehenrich(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
These are the type of news that gives me joy and hope. This governor talkless but do more. Unlike other talkative we have in some states like IMO, Ekiti, Edo etc
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by flinton(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
I wasi awka today, precisely in the state university teaching hospital, around 1pm staff were receiving salary alerts, i was wowed, i tot it was a fed teaching hospital until i remembered where i was, it baffles me how a state in nigeria beats the country itself in functionality. I will forever love being an Anambraian
#proudlyanambra
#proudlyigbo

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Truth4eva: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
God bless Obiano! God bless Anambra! God bless BFRA!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
wirinet:

Although I commend governor willy obiano for at least doing something, as most governors in Nigeria have nothing concrete to show for their entire tenure, the habit of always wearing a self portrait seem to convey some mental medical condition. Why would a man feel the need to wear a self portrait around in public? What is he advertising? Can any psychiatric doctor in the house explain the name of the medical condition?
Boss, na my Governor u dey insult like that? Mba, I no go gree for u sir. Happy New Month smiley
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Onifari:
Governor of bridge. While his people are hungry. I just hate everything about an igbo person.
I have never said this to a Yoruba person as I do not see them as enemies but friends/brothers but I must say: Omo ale ni e (you are a bastard!)

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
wildwalker:
Are you serious (Sicily really)

Are you yoruba?
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by PHIPEX(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Smh. My observation, are people going to consumer the yams placed on urine soaked under bridge?

Another observation, any man that wears a cloth showing his portrait is corny and shouldn't be taken serious. Nigerians and delusion of grandeur syndrome
I wanted to ignore you but that will be a dis-service to my state. I know that bridge very well. The presence of the yam itself and the water level shows the pics was taken during rainy season. Yam is harvested around August in that area, so what you are seeing is water dripping most likely because it was washed after harvest or an after effect of rainfall.

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by OLIFEX02(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Just love this state!

When three mega bridges expensed at billions of Naira are built to a supposed oil community, be rest assured there is tremendous oil deposits in that community.I read Anambra has the largest oil and gas reserves in Nigeria... most Nigerians don't even know this!
Omambala region, you are right even neighboring kogi state eyes those communities. Another bakassi peninsula.
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Weedcrusher: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2016
PHIPEX:
I wanted to ignore you but that will be a dis-service to my state. I know that bridge very well. The presence of the yam itself and the water level shows the pics was taken during rainy season. Yam is harvested around August in that area, so what you are seeing is water dripping most likely because it was washed after harvest or an after effect of rainfall.

Thank me later

Ok thank you
Re: Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Weedcrusher:

if you are not daft you will know that those yams were brought out from the local boat from their farm and placed under bridge for easy evacuation, the pics was taken by me, Anam is 100% arable land, they farm Yam, potato, Cassava, rice etc .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’ / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.