Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day (969 Views)

8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by Lexit: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2016
April Fools Day is celebrated on April 1 every year by playing practical jokes on your loved ones and friends.

We all have our own ideas of what makes a good April Fools’ Day joke. Usually, the jokes are harmless and give everyone close to us or not a good laugh. Others are done for the shock value effect, but some can tear right into the depth of a person’s soul.

Here are 8 prank you should not joke about on “April Fools Day!”

1. Death pranks: It’s actually not funny.

2. Fake proposals: That’s just cold.

3. Fake declaration of love:The person would most likely hate you.

4. Fake bank alerts: That is just mean.

5. Pretending to be getting married: You would most likely be hurting yourself in the end.

6. Pregnancy jokes: Someone may really want that child

7. Food pranks: The person may end up with nasty allergic reactions.

8. Fake robbery: That’s just mean.

Remember people whatever April Fools Day pranks you have planned for today go easy on your friends.
Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by EmmyChizkid(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2016
9...fake Exam Result

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by tempem: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
What's the joy derived in lying self? Nice precautionary motives.
Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2016
One fo.ol like that even said that buhari is dead... Lol
Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by Vision4God: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Pranks ain't good. We hv seen where ds has landed sompiple.
Dos hu are involved should b careful.
Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by bigfree: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2016
I told my landlord that alausa bulldozer was around the corner and is about to pulldown his house. See as the man jump step two by two rush go down come dey look left and right like who lost money.

I took one bottle of schnapp, one white goat, kolanuts, 5 yards of George material and tubers of yam to appease my landlord

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by Feranchek(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one op. I was actually contemplating telling one gurl I'll be coming to see her today. grin she's been all over me and can't wait to get back from school so we can 'colabo' grin
Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by timmyblast(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
10 Fuel pranks. If you try it, na die
Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by Flexherbal(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
OP: I am adding my voice to your voice.
Re: 8 Things You Should Not Joke About On April Fools Day by Lexit: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
OP: I am adding my voice to your voice.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

15 Charts That Are Way Too Real For Anyone With African Parents / Why Do Many Couples Wear Their Wedding Ring On Their Right Hand Instead Of Left? / How To End An Extramarital Affair Before Your Spouse Comes To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.