Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! (935 Views)

I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Last April fool's day i went to my village (yes! I actually travelled to my village after almost 7 yrs without visiting) just to play a wicked prank on my uncle.

Now b4 u start judging me, my uncle is a very wicked man. He has claimed and sold most of my father's land, and the ones he hasn't sold is cos its not within his power to sell. And on dat fateful day, i travelled to village cos of him.

I forged a letter using my laptop which is supposed to be frm the romanian embassy. Now I told him that his son who is schooling in Romania has been arrested for drug trafficking and senteced to death by hanging, and then I handed over the letter to him...

I wanted to wait for him to suffer some agony like maybe 3 hrs b4 telling him April Fool!!! To my greatest surprise my wicked uncle was struck with a defastating heart attack. Oh my God! I didn't know he was already having HbP.

When he was finally treated, i begged and apologise to him and told him it was just a prank. Mehn no be small thing dat day o. I just regretted what i did.

Have u ever pranked someone on April fool's day only for it to backfire??
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Yea, I join my friend Esther and told her brother dat his sister got pregnant. Na so my nigga just breakdown begin cry go even tell their mama say him sister Esther Don geh belle cheesy.

Lwkmd! Esther was seriously in soup grin

Not until I convinced d mum I originated the whole thing she became calm.
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Lasveg(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2016
Yes o! Told bae I'm related to dangote and slated our wedding to fall on april 1st. After d wedding is concluded, we were in d reception and bae was looking around for dangote's family. Then i smiled to her and broke it to her in a sweet lovely tone: April fool!! Then this happened:

Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Evidence1000(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by dayojags10(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Mine was when I told my best friend back then in sec. School that his crush came to her house the previous day to do her biology assignment... And after ertyn, it went down between us. The punch Henry gave to me that day still hurt like.... Nd he even went to meet the babe calling her all sorts of names.... I went thru hell before I was able to convince the whole class it was all April fool prank.
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Itannooluwa(f): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Itannooluwa:
hmmmm
Damiiron:
Evidence1000:
dayojags10:
I smell fp.... Make I book space
Evidence1000:
maybe if u guys actually drop ur experiences, it might get to d promise land
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth wot joke did u prank dat day dat they broke ur head?
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by ewaski(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2016
NAwa o
Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by Smellymouth: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2016
11 yrs ago, when I was 18, I implored my friend to call my sister and tell her I had bin kidnapped.

He made the call and demanded for ransom before I knew what was happening, my dad don dey make calls,calling his fellow soldiers, my mama don dey scream.

Na so fear catch me..I knew I was DEAD. I jejely told my dad say na April fool pranks oo, the man just laughed it off and told me to come to Kaduna to see him and collect my school fees.

Na so my face be wen I go see am:::::: grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine! by dayojags10(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
I dey come cheesy
baba weyrey.... Oya go look for meme

(1) (Reply)

Just Look At. Why Men Dey Fall Men Hand? Why? / 7 Moments Anyone Who Has Been Through A Breakup Can Relate To / This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.