Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] (78139 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by RandomVic(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
After sucking Nigeria's wealth dry.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by wellmax(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
omusiliyu:
The prophet (Sallah allayin wasalam) said woe be on one who speaks and lies in order to make people laugh, woe be on him.

17. He who passes by and meddles in a quarrel not his own Is like one who takes a dog by the ears.
18 Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death
19 So Is the man who deceives his neighbor, And says, “I was only joking!”
Proverbs 26:17-19

The Bible condemns it too, but why do we human so selective in obeying the WORD of God
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jacko1:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

E good make person get money

Adults still collecting monthly allowance

Ahhhh dose allowance fit be aisha 3million

yakub 4 million
Musa 3.5 million less 500k cos you got E in maths

Lmao! he owns american university in yola now. Im sure those pples school fees is enough to provide each of his children wt million million monthly allowance. If only nigerians knew about setting up trustfunds like oyibo pple. Its the interest on the fund sef dt will be providing for the children.

I shall be wealthy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by veraiyke(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
No they should rather start rejoicing because the[ir monthly allowance go risequote author=Destined2win post=44311018]Funny grin.

They better start apologizing.[/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
lol..monthly allowance...dem go hear wen..

sips ota pia pia
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by higherpower: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
hkidola00:
like seriously wen it time for "monthly allowances"........u and obasanjo turned dis country into 1870, u thieves embezzled our money and den ur children can relax and enjoy wen majority of d nation is in dilemma because of ur selfish ambition

"370,000 malnourished children in NORTHERN nigeria"- RESEARCH
You were there for years and couldn't do anything to help your region..... I'm not here to judge but may d spirit of these children judge you and your cohorts

Bro u are really pained. Don't commit murder
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Obamina(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hypocrisy is when u quote a verse yet u always fall a victim. Woe to comedian(s) abi? In Ade's voice... Who off light
omusiliyu:
The prophet (Sallah allayin wasalam) said woe be on one who speaks and lies in order to make people laugh, woe be on him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Walexsammy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
hkidola00:
like seriously wen it time for "monthly allowances"........u and obasanjo turned dis country into 1870, u thieves embezzled our money and den ur children can relax and enjoy wen majority of d nation is in dilemma because of ur selfish ambition

You were there for years and couldn't do anything to help your region..... I'm not here to judge but may d spirit of these children judge you and your cohorts
pls go and do this on his twitter handle
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by loomer: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
hkidola00:

Na obasanjo embezzle naija money? I swear I been think say na jonathan
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
So his kids receive monthly allowances but yet, his daughter was still smuggled into CBN. We wey no dey receive monthly allowance, no work, dont have god-father to smuggle us into CBN, where do we run to?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by egobetatoday: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
lawyer:
Atiku my Man. The best candidate Apc would have chosen to lead Nigeria into an economic eldorado instead of Buhari. As the head of Obj's economic team he developed the el rufais, soludos, Oby ezekweilles, okonjo iwellas and a host of economic wizards that transformed Obj government. Today we won't have been hearing 0MW of light generated or 7 months continuous non stop fuel scarcity. Why Apc decided to punish Nigeria with Buhari an economic airhead rather than Atiku remains the the 10th wonder of the world

economic airhead?! grin grin grin grin grin my belle dey sweet me for this thing you say grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wow its my birthday today i just received calls from Barrack obama and other world leaders this morning. fortunately, president buhari hasnt called. if you love me click like but if its hatred still click like. one love pals.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
orekelewa09:
our money allowance.

thunder fire una
That face is sure pretty. Are you from/in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
orekelewa09:
our money allowance.

thunder fire una
That face is sure pretty. Are you from/in Akwa Ibom?
ogadTop2:
Send them SMS when they are expecting alert
this one will be more than just a joke but a pain.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by mandax: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
hkidola00:

[b]But if Atiku appears on the ballot as only candidate for the presidency from north, he must still win.
Nigeria was fraudulently restructured to have the north steer Nigerians like sheep; but southern people are either not clever enough, or too apolitical to understand.

No federal country ever used land mass as yard-stick to create new federating units from the old federating units, except Nigeria.

One region-one-northern federating unit at independence was turned by northern soldiers into 20 new federating units (states);
while two regions, two-southern federating units at independence were forced to turn out only 17 new federating units (states).

Fulani-controlled North of Nigeria thus remains over-represented in every political process of Nigeria, thus dictates the tune.

Nigeria remains the only country in the world where 1 yielded 20, while two yielded 17.

It can never occur a situation where military people from the south of the US divide the large state of Texas into four new states, but divide other smaller states into two only.

Nigeria remains a fraud since the last state creation in 1996.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Afroconnect: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Atiku will be paying his spoilt over-fed kids over 100k monthly while our impoverished civil servant takes home 18k. Atiku,we all know you made all your money. From the Nigerian government revenue. Ole.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by slyrone(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
hkidola00:

amen
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by willorie(f): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Baba God shie u don hear am? cry
"Monthly allowance" lipsrsealed
Baba God, abeg i take ur son'name (Jesus) beg u.....pick up my call
Curse blessings to follow me
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by hkidola00(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Walexsammy:
pls go and do this on his twitter handle
hehen??, dat true, wot his twitter handle
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by hkidola00(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
loomer:

Na obasanjo embezzle naija money? I swear I been think say na jonathan
hmmm it all of dem o, all
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by hkidola00(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
mandax:

[b]But if Atiku appears on the ballot as only candidate for the presidency from north, he must still win.
Nigeria was fraudulently restructured to have the north steer Nigerians like sheep; but southern people are either not clever enough, or too apolitical to understand.

No federal country ever used land mass as yard-stick to create new federating units from the old federating units, except Nigeria.

One region-one-northern federating unit at independence was turned by northern soldiers into 20 new federating units (states);
while two regions, two-southern federating units at independence were forced to turn out only 17 new federating units (states).

Fulani-controlled North of Nigeria thus remains over-represented in every political process of Nigeria, thus dictates the tune.

Nigeria remains the only country in the world where 1 yielded 20, while two yielded 17.

It can never occur a situation where military people from the south of the US divide the large state of Texas into four new states, but divide other smaller states into two only.

Nigeria remains a fraud since the last state creation in 1996.[/b]
great great, nice one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
omusiliyu:
it's just a prank. Not that deep. undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by winj: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
It wont be a bad idea for Atiku to refund what he stole when he and El-Rufai used the bureau of public Enterprise (BPE) to enrich themselves with Nigeria's state assets!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by NaWetinDey(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
lawyer:
As the head of Obj's economic team he developed the el rufais, soludos, Oby ezekweilles, okonjo iwellas and a host of economic wizards that transformed...

See Lawyer and lies...

As in, he raised them, trained them in schools, made them who they were and then brought them into the government of OBJ?

Chai!!!

Nigerians, sorryyyy o

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Hammefeez: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pdizzle:
That's a better payback time.

[size=20pt]Na lie jareee He go pay them[/size]
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by mbhs139(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
omusiliyu:

...and are you also aware that woe betide anyone who's suspicious of his brethren according to the Sunnah of the Prophet (saw). you see, I don't why you have to conclude that Atiku or the OP was lying. That's being suspicious, and it's not appropriate.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
omusiliyu:

haha,wetin hard reach this one ke
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by girlfriendsnatc: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
omusiliyu:

I hope you're not going to blow up this thread. Who in the world takes the sadistic opinions of a dead prophet seriously anyway?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by wellmax(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmmmmm...OK I don't know you but I definitely know you wish to live better Dan d way we are, my point is I'm not saying hr shouldn't give allowance to his children but pple suffered during his tenure and are still really suffering, do u wish for ur children to be like dat?

I don't get this people suffered during his tenure ish, why the digression. Is there any Government where everybody gets what they want? My point is stop castigating ex leaders just because you want to, or just because that is the trend on NL to get some likes.

Are you suffering too? Are the kids in the pics you posted, malnourished by Atiku?

When you see a news item, put sentiments aside before commenting.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by tomakint: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
hkidola00:

May you see good all the days of your lives, imagine a rich thief bragging before us all....this is one of the chief looter in this Country roaming free.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] by Nellypy: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is their own cup of tea. Who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.