Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (878 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by neolboy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
The controversial daughter of Victor Omololu Olunloyo – a former governor of Oyo State, Kemi Olunloyo, has come up with reasons he called the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E. O Adeboye a murderer.

The media personality, in a recent interview with Pulse Television, had accused Adeboye of murder;
She said, “Pastor Adeboye killed a cop in 1971. I’m saying this in front of a camera. I have always posted it on Facebook and Twitter but I am saying it on camera now.

“He thought he was shooting an armed robber in his house but it was actually a cop that broke in and he got killed.

“That’s why I call him a murderer; If you murder somebody, you will continue to be a murderer; he is a murderer,” the 51-year-old activist stated.
However, when asked why she was making the ‘weird claim’, Kemi said, “Pastor Adeboye said if you are single mother, you have no worth.

“He said it in one of his speeches in his church and that’s the real reasons I went after him.

“I have people on Facebook telling me: ‘how come you have children?’
“You don’t have to be married to have children,” she quipped.

source:dailypost.ng/2016/04/01/why-i-called-pastor-adeboye-a-murderer-kemi-olunloyo/
Re: Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by neolboy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
angrysmh*
Re: Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ATMC(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
If this is true then those that live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ammyluv2002(f): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Madam, we don't need your explanation
Re: Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Chubhie: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kemi and controversy.
Re: Why I Called Pastor Adeboye A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by jcross19: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
neolboy:
The controversial daughter of Victor Omololu Olunloyo – a former governor of Oyo State, Kemi Olunloyo, has come up with reasons he called the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E. O Adeboye a murderer.

The media personality, in a recent interview with Pulse Television, had accused Adeboye of murder;
She said, “Pastor Adeboye killed a cop in 1971. I’m saying this in front of a camera. I have always posted it on Facebook and Twitter but I am saying it on camera now.

“He thought he was shooting an armed robber in his house but it was actually a cop that broke in and he got killed.

“That’s why I call him a murderer; If you murder somebody, you will continue to be a murderer; he is a murderer,” the 51-year-old activist stated.
However, when asked why she was making the ‘weird claim’, Kemi said, “Pastor Adeboye said if you are single mother, you have no worth.

“He said it in one of his speeches in his church and that’s the real reasons I went after him.

“I have people on Facebook telling me: ‘how come you have children?’
“You don’t have to be married to have children,” she quipped.

source:dailypost.ng/2016/04/01/why-i-called-pastor-adeboye-a-murderer-kemi-olunloyo/
that's the reason you could not settle down with a man.

(1) (Reply)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / When God Speaks / Pregnant And Unwed NYC Female Pastor Says She Refuses To Be Shamed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.