Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of Him? (751 Views)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy / How Can I Get Rid Of This (picture) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by joycej(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
Theres is this guy that i was involved with. things became bad and right now i an convinced beyond all reasonable doupt dat i don't love him anymore. i want to break up with him and make it look lyk it is his fault. how can i do that?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by noetic2: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2009
joyce j:

Theres is this guy that i was involved with. things became bad and right now i an convinced beyond all resonable doupt dat i don't love him anymore. i want to break up with him and make it look lyk it is his fault. how can i do that?

when he has done nothing wrong. . .it simply means he has gone broke and u have a met a new well loaded lad.

enjoy ur distribution. . . , everything has an expiry date.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by oyinda3(f): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
question is what went wrong?
because i'm sure some guys make things "go wrong" on purpose when they're not interested anymore. just go ahead he's prolly waiting 4 u to break up with him lol

noetic2:

when he has done nothing wrong. . .it simply means he has gone broke and u have a met a new well loaded lad.

lol
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by Godmother(f): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2009
joyce j:

Theres is this guy that i was involved with. things became bad and right now i an convinced beyond all reasonable doupt dat i don't love him anymore. i want to break up with him and make it look lyk it is his fault. how can i do that?

If you are no longer interested, then move on. Why put the blame on him.
But be sure you trully want to leave or in a few months time, you'll be here begging nairalnaders to advise on how to get your ex back
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by Akinagirl(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
yeah, what she said wink
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
U want to frame an innocent guy? He's probably in a joint now boastin of u and u're here tryin to break up wit him, every day ladies disgust me! Pls just sit d poor boy down and tell him y u wanna leave, First Play him Chris brown's song 'say goodbye' he'll get it before u even start talking!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by sexylogan(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
why is this so hard for u? u dont love him anymore . just tell him and
move on with ur life. u dont need to cook up some evil plan to make
it look like he did something horrible.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by oluclem(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2009
Call him, tell him dat u no longer love him & u're convince beyond reasonable doubt. I believe he will understand but before u do dat. Search ur heart again and be sure u're making d right decision. Be very sure u're not doing it for a new guy or else u will soon come to NL for advise again. Good luck
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by Tracey121(f): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2009
joyce j:

Theres is this guy that i was involved with. things became bad and right now i am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that i don't love him anymore. i want to break up with him and make it look lyk it is his fault. how can i do that?
U simple cant make it his fault and the more u realize that U dont love him the closer he will become and maybe he might just propose, I don't know how do ppl really explain that but its strange, I am going thru the same thing too, I mean right now, if u r so concerned about his heart just try to pull away slowly until u reach the point where it becomes clear to him that u have no place for him in ur life
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by lannre(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2009
Personaly dont le too much theor Ies why not call hIM AND TELL HM THIS. OR SEND A TEXT MESSAGE. THE PROCESS START WTH THAT AND YOU WIN SONNER THAN EXPECTED
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by LadyT(f): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2009
Just tell him you are no longer interested no need to try to make it look like his fault Jesus have a heart.

And please do not dump him by text!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by Gabry(f): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2009
Hey, I have something to tell you. This feeling inside of me has been longgggggggg and I dont want to tell u but it has made me unfocus and I seriously need to get it out my chest before it gets worst. . . I actually do not have any feelings for you anymore and I think its best that we go our seperate ways. I dont know how it happen but I just feel like theres no more spark between us. Please. . . I hope u understand. I hope u will meet a girl much better than me. Goodluck in your future endeavors.

And you walk away immediately.

The end.

Well, that doesnt sound that bad isnt it? grin

A word from Mama Ngozi!~! wink
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by DaudaAbu(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
Slap him d nxt time he comes around.

shey him b dondi?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by posakosa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
Kill Him.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by julianH(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
Give an unwanted dog a bad name;
it wiil give you erasons to kill it.

What did this ffella do?

You don't need to make it look like it was his fault.

Just tell him to you do not want him anymore
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by stephetoga: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
i really do petty dis guy. just sit him down and tell him how u feel. dont bet on him takin it lightly
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by biola44: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
just tell him ow u feel, he might feel d same way too!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by ebila(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
@Poster,
Don't u think that is irresponsible and an act of cowardice?How about just telling him off giving him reasonable reasons that'll amke him thank u in the end?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by Slimahmed(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2009
Hei joycee! Wel i sugest to me invit him to a kuul hangout get him a kuul drnk kacth litle fun wit him afta dat tel him wot goin on in a mature way morova u din hav to hyd tinz to him jast reveal ya hat caz we livin in a free wod. Dont even allow him to talk immidiately u finish tel him am srry darln i tink is tym we stat goin.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by segunpc(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2009
joyce!

na wa o.

i think i'll go for gabry's advice.

goodluck.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Him? by MrWaters: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Droppin him for a richer guy?

(1) (Reply)

To All Wifeys: / Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? / What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.