Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Open Letter To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Buhari. (299 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Buhari. by RICHIFA14(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
A LETTER TO THE BLOODTHIRSTY NIGERIAN PRESIDENT #TYRANTBUHARI BY A CITIZEN:
April 1,2016
Dear Mr President
Sir
I HAD RATHER BE BURNT ALIVE THAN TO EMBRACED WAHABISMS.
There is a wise saying “A man without a purpose is like a ship without rudder”.
The saying stresses the necessity of having a definite aim in one’s life. It is true that an aims keeps a person steady in life and encourages him to go ahead, because every human has his own taste and ambition.
Mr President,
Which aim and ambition are more better than to have myself as #MARTYRED in this contemporary world? I was inspired by his eminence Sheik Zakzaky and I do my inspiration from him as well, the spiritual leader rather than that of political, who taught me how to lead my life and maintained my faith. After all, I was born with nothing and I have lost nothing if I was killed in the course of Allah. That’s my aim and ambition.
Sir I want you to know that Martyrdom is an honor and gratitude that no one can attained except an exceptional servant. So there is nothing to fear about.
Mr President My allegiance to Sheik #Zakzaky can never be hurt no matter how stressed and difficulties I may encounter from your merciless Army, I know the worse you can do is to used your killing machine. What else then?
Sir I was blessed to be among the Muslim ummah and bestowed to be among the million disciples of Sheik Zakzaky the father of martyrs and no any force can take them away from me.
Sir, It will be the most embarrassing episode in my life to embraced WAHABISMS who are always trained to kill mercilessly. (GOD FORBID ME TO BE WAHABIS!) A religio/political team who always viewed Shi’a Muslim genocidally, as non Muslim worthy of annihilation.
Sir you’re the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria, a secular nation per say, where I destined to born, a place where lives and properties are valueless, especially the present reign of pro-Saudi dictator emerged as president who arrogantly vowed to serves his masters at all cost, just because he has the courage to change the impossible into possible. Sir He blindly changed the equation of secular Nation in to Saudi-Wahabi subject. Fortunately as a member of IMN I remained constant.
Sir, The per say secular government insists to imposed and enforced #Wahabisms on Citizens regardless of their religious orientation. Sir It’s only #Wahabisms doesn’t tolerates other religious and ideological beliefs. So I will never accept such poster.
Your obedient citizen
Abubakar Isah katsina
http://www.jirgintsirablog.

(1) (Reply)

UNECA 2016 / Amnesty International Seeks Abolition Of Death Penalty / Saraki Got Salaries, Pension As Governor Till From 2011 -2015: Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.