Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us (665 Views)

The Beautiful Ones Are Underground / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us by hmath3991(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
The passing of a loved one is definitely the most difficult experience that people go through. We have all been there. Whether be it a relative, a member of the immediate family, a friend, a colleague, it’s painful in every way. The acceptance that they are not with you physically anymore is agonizing. When you are close to someone who just passed away, there are certain signs that show you that they are still with you and watching over you. Most of the time we do not notice them, but here, just in case, you will know.
1. You can smell them The scent of a loved one is probably the most common way you’ll know that they are still with you. It can be the way they smell after spraying their favorite perfume, the food they cook, or even the tobacco they smoke. You are lucky if you get to smell them. It means they are sending you a message.
2. You see them in your dreams When we sleep, our subconscious mind is more open to the spirit world and this allows the deceased to interact with us and say what they want to say. Dreams involving the spirits of those who passed away tend to be really realistic. Make sure to pay attention because they may want to tell you something.
3. Your stuff go missing Often times, you will think that you just misplaced a certain item but you know that you only put it in a certain place. When you finally find your stuff, it might be that your departed loved one is just playing a joke on you. Just laugh it off. No need to be scared.
4. You have unusual thoughts There are moments when you feel you are having some thoughts that feel like they are not yours. It could be a sign that your departed loved one is just near you or trying to talk to you. It will feel as if your inner self is talking to you but it is confusing and does not feel like it’s not your internal monologue.
5. Signs during the funeral Do you know that our spirits attend our own funerals? This is according to renowned psychic James Van Praagh. They do it to be able to interact to everyone, comfort them, and relay the message that soon it will be fine. We tend to be so absorbed with the grieving that we do not notice these signs.
Re: 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us by falconey(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
If they no dey bring money make dem no show abeg.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op stop scaring d females .... Ogini !? undecided
Re: 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us by Aristotle96(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op dy yan us April Fool tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us by Terry68: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
you are right!

I was eating my hot delicious noodles alone, took time to visit the rest room as one can't resist nature's call. when i returned, i discovered my hot and delicious noodles had been eaten by my 'dead loved ones'.
Re: 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us by SEETHEM: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lie lie.
Re: 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us by greatbrian(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
That might be true I believe in afterlife although I still seem to have problem relating it to the Bible which says AFTER DEATH IS JUDGEMENT buh one happened 2011 a friend of mine Amos died and 2 month later I met a mutual friend Samuel he didn't know Amos was dead and he said he do see him everyday that they R in thesame department in lautech that he do reserve sit for him self in the front row during lectures lolzzz. when I told him Amos z dead almost 2 month he didn't believe but he was of the opinion he would reserve sit for him again for the next lecture alas he never saw our darling Amos again after wards the made me believe in afterlife

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Pigin Gramer Was A Course In University / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl / Pleasure In Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.