Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1010919 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by haykayCheddah(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hello guys in the house,please i need ur opinion,i misplaced the slip given to me by VSF after submission and i received a mail frm them that my processed passport have been dispatched from Canada visa office Acrra to Canada Visa Application Centre on the 20 june 2016.Pls what should i do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TheBae: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think you should stop worrying about which of the false answers may have put the VO off and endeavour to tighten all loose ends by answering questions truthfully and accurately as well as providing documents to back them up when necessary. Goodluck in your next application
MunezSanti:
I made a mistake with that question. I hope that my gcms notes will help me to know exactly which question the embassy thinks I didn't answer truthfully.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MunezSanti: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2016
I will rectify my mistakes in my next application. Thank you
TheBae:
I think you should stop worrying about which of the false answers may have put the VO off and endeavour to tighten all loose ends by answering questions truthfully and accurately as well as providing documents to back them up when necessary. Goodluck in your next application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by maxking16(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats!!! Once again. Please am preparing to apply again after being refused twice. I really need your assistance in terms of SOP etc. My email is maxdon1986@gmail.com, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Nadia94:
Submitted : April 18th (Paper route)
Medical mail: April 26th
Medicals done: May 3rd at IOM ikeja
Medical passed: saw it after i linked my account on May 10
Approval mail: June 24th
Processing time : 10 weeks

The Documents I submitted:
Academics
CIC forms, IMM 1294, IMM 5645, Document checklist IMM 5483(the one from the CIC website not the Nigerian own)
Letter of acceptance from the university; Queen University, Electrical and computer engineering September 2016.
Letter containing tuition fee details and start & finish date details (This was not included in my letter of acceptance so I asked the school to issue a separate letter explaining all of that)
BSc. Transcript, Physics with Electronics
BSc. letter of attestation and confirmation (My certificate was not ready and it was stated on my letter of acceptance that it is needed prior to registration at the graduate school. Note: it is not a conditional acceptance letter)
BSc. Statement of result
Senior Waec certificate
Junior Waec certificate
Primary school leaving Certificate (oversabi things lolz)
Birth certificate
Certificate of Origin
Police report
I wasn’t working I just finished serving two days before I submitted but I left my current occupation as NYSC and I submitted the ffg;
Call up letter
NYSC ID card
Posting letter
CV
I didn’t submit my NYSC certificate.
Proof of assests;
My sponsor was my dad (he owns his own business, I wouldn’t say he had CAC documents cos the one he had was very old from the 1990’s, and he never really used or updated it... so I would say his business was not registered, but I tried to proof his business as much as I can )
Sponsor is a property owner/developer
An excel of all the tenants occupying his properties
Property valuation booklets and certificates (this stood as proof of property and business for my sponsor)
Survey plans
Land receipts
Land deeds
Proof of income;
Bank statements
Receipts issued to Tenants and Buyers as far back as 2007
Tenancy agreements as far back as 2009
A detailed sponsorship letter explaining his monthly income
Sponsorship declaration (gave me a lot of concern because I felt it wasn’t detailed enough)

Others:
Parents Canada, UK, US, south Africa Visa pages
Parents Passport data pages

Note:
I did not notarize any document
I did not pay my tuition fee
I have never travelled out of the country
I did not do an affidavit of support.
Above all I prayed for God’s Mercy, Favour and Grace. Cos its not by my power nor by my might but by the Mercies of God! At some point I was already looking at the refusal reasons the VO would drop but God Showed up! Glory to Jesus!!

Modification: I forgot to mention my honorable SOP!!! It was very detailed!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Onyeoma3:

I'm a student ooo, not yet a sir, but definitely not a madam.

You can check on www.kijiji.ca and choose your location. You'll be able to get something that might interest you. I mentioned her precisely cos I knew she's coming to Queen's.

Hope that helps.

thanks Sir jr.
pls does this bursary exist at UofT?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Onyeoma3: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2016
CassetteBoy:

thanks Sir jr.
pls does this bursary exist at UofT?

It should. Navigate thoroughly thru the website. You should be able to find a useful info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gastuso: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2016
princeade09:

I do understand my bro, but here is the case I am not paid in account but paid in cash I mean money inside envelope, though from the job verification documents my boss specified that I am paid in cash. Money in hand and to add confirmation to this, the document is been notarized at the Law court, is this sufficient at all or what more can I add again?
You don't need it then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gastuso: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2016
michV:
you guys are complicating things. One can be working and also have different businesses he does which brings other income into his bank account. During visa application,we present a RELIABLE source of income documents which is our employment documents and account statement/salary account. So one shouldnt tell me that what i earn monthly should correlate what comes into my account. Let not visa process make us not to reason realistically and just only thinking what the VO would ever never think. Atimes some people i know who are in canada now didn't even present payslips during their but im nt saying you should omit it oooo
Bro, it seems u don't get me. What you are saying is different from the suggestion provided by me. We make comments and suggestions that is truly our own opinion. I am an employee in a govt establishment. I do other jobs that brings in cash on daily or weekly basis. But the extra jobs I do to generate cash, is not a strong ties to homeland. If one works, they should be a payslip. I submitted my payslips and it save my employer, sponsoring me for the programme to issue their bank statement.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adesbaba: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2016
friends,pls i also want to study abroad ..av been making my researches too..its just that am not from a financially strong family and i need scholarship or grants... dunno if anyone can help me with info here....i read accounting plsssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)

1. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online
2. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route,Medical request
3. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
4. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college, Upfront med, PGC, Online
5. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC, Online
6. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals
7. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route, Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
8. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
9. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
10. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
11. burrytee: April 19, conestoga, Pgc paper route, upfrnt medical.
12. penitential: April 20: Conestoga college, PGC, paper route.
13. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
14. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
15. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed
16. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals, Medical Passed
17. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
18. 3jays: May 20th, PGC, Georgian college, online route, upfront medicals
19. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
20. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
21. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
22. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
23. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
24. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
25. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
26. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
27. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
28. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals
29. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals [/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Harmony22: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2016
lobito007:

Somebody, please...

I think with the kind of training the program entails it's possible you get a job with those companies especially since ur cv will also be garnished with hands on training activities which you would have been equipped with during the course of the program if you're opportune to get an internship. Probably by the time I start working in one of those company in the next couple of years I should be in a better position to tell you if it's possible to get a job there with the degree
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adesam91: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls i need ur assistance on SOP....adesam91@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
ayeyemi91:
Hello once again, please is anyone heading to Dalhousie University this fall?
Yep, have you received your TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Onyeoma3:

congrats Nadia94, I've been on the lookout for your good news. Good to know its finally out.

Looking forward to seeing you in @ Queen's by September.

And yes, you can get some bursary as an International student... Like $1,400+ (which might be helpful to you at some point) and there's a deadline for the application.

Any plans for accommodation yet? I have one up for grabs if you don't have any yet.
Hello onyeoma!!! I almost didnt see this message!!! Thank you!!!! And abt the bursary yes im interested oooo and the accomodation! i just sent u a PM ,infact thats my email debbyoni89@gmail.com please mail me!!! Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
maxking16:
Congrats!!! Once again. Please am preparing to apply again after being refused twice. I really need your assistance in terms of SOP etc. My email is maxdon1986@gmail.com, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Maxking i just replied ur PM. And thank you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
nkemgrace:

Congrats dear! Please what route did you use (Paper or online) upfront medical or not? Finally, when did you apply for trv?
Paper route, applied April 18. I got called for medicals Thank you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
I see this new week as a week for another drama for those who applied in APRIL, also medical call for those in MAY.. May God help us..happy Sunday peeps..any1 who applied in MAY 16,17,18 here,

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
michV:
I see this new week as a week for another drama for those who applied in APRIL, also medical call for those in MAY.. May God help us..happy Sunday peeps..any1 who applied in MAY 16,17,18 here,

AMEN!!!....But you forget prophecy for people Wey apply early June........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Aguns2k: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats Nadia94' pls house how can I track my application, I submitted on the 7th of May and still nothing yet. I used the paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Aguns2k: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
AMEN @ michV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aguns2k:
Congrats Nadia94' pls house how can I track my application, I submitted on the 7th of May and still nothing yet. I used the paper route
You could track it on VFS website. You could type "VFS nigeria"on Google. Click on their link and the rest is easy... Thank you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Aguns2k: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
It states "No details found matching the input values" send me a PM maybe you could help me look into it.... aguns2kt@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Aguns2k: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
aguns2kt@yahoo.com*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by teekay213(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
hello,am applying for a canada student
visa but the middle name on my
certificate is not the one on my int
passport.will there be any problem?
can i use only my surname and other
name when applying?THANKS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by teekay213(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
i lost my weac certificate,can i use my statement of result or the print out from weac website when applying?pls reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Obiwannn: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
thesoj:

Na MAN you be!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by teekay213(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
adeyemidare:
In another prayer. Heavenly father whats delaying my admission decision? Baba ireti Pepe shen okan lare ni. Lana fun omo re. Orun ki ran kojo ma yo. April ti de Baba. Shey admission pelu funding to cover fees and other expenses fun emi omo re. Gbogbo eyi ni mo bere ni oruku to Baba ati ni ti Omo, ati niti Emi mimo. Amen.

Sorry it is in Yoruba. Just help say amen cos it is a good personal prayer.
i lost my weac certificate,can i use my school statement of result or the print out from weac website when apply for admission?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Aguns2k: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
@Nadia94.....It states "No details found matching the input values" send me a PM maybe you could help me look into it.... aguns2kt@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
teekay213:
hello,am applying for a canada student
visa but the middle name on my
certificate is not the one on my int
passport.will there be any problem?
can i use only my surname and other
name when applying?THANKS.
in the permit form it states write ur name as it appears on ur passport. So if ur passport name is ABC write it like that in whatever CIC docs you are filling. Moreover if you other personal documents also bear ACB instead of ABC in ur passport,no problem on that as longer as it does not bear ADB..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aguns2k:
@Nadia94.....It states "No details found matching the input values" send me a PM maybe you could help me look into it.... aguns2kt@yahoo.com
Mr man, use ur tracking ID no: 2016*********** and enter ur date of birth too,you ll get the result..moreover on the vfs global Nigeria site before you track, check if urs is CAAG if u applied in abuja which is CANADA ABUJA GHANA (CAAG) and select before you can enter your tracking ID no and date of birth.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
@lawmerchant, please I sent you a p.m just now, please check your mail and reply. Thanks.
lawmerchant:

16 (1) "A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires."

Have you ever been refused visa to other countries or asked to leave another country? If so, did you indicate this fact in your application? Subsection 16(1) is used by VO when someone lies in his/her application. Cant really say to what extent this was the situation in your case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.