Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006254 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Uchethalia:

I'm considering using his marriage certificate and business ID card. it's just that he has lots of travel history which I think would strengthen my application.
Maybe I'll have to do away with his international passport. the sad part is that I just printed all my documents today, intending to submit tomorrow but with your candid advice, I'll do justice to that and reprinted all my documents tomorrow. 2000 naira cost of printing could save some contingencies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Made123:

I'm considering using his marriage certificate and business ID card. it's just that he has lots of travel history which I think would strengthen my application.
Maybe I'll have to do away with his international passport. the sad part is that I just printed all my documents today, intending to submit tomorrow but with your candidate advice, I'll do justice to that and reprinted all my documents tomorrow. 2000 naira cost of printing could save some contingencies

I don't see how his travel history helps you though. You may add the international passport + any other document that shows the different names refer to one person + an affidavit or you may simply keep things simple. If you add a photocopy of the data page of his international passport, will you add all the pages of his passport with stamped visas as well? I don't think so.

Nothing is impossible with God.

Just my opinion though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 29, 2016
Siga:
... Hello people... Hope all is well ooo...

boss na we greet you pass
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2016
If ure submitting via paper, it would be cubersome ad unnecesary to print data pages of visa stamps....buh if u were submittin online....you could easily put it in the passport data page section after your own data page....
Made123:

Maybe I'll have to do away with his international passport. the sad part is that I just printed all my documents today, intending to submit tomorrow but with your candid advice, I'll do justice to that and reprinted all my documents tomorrow. 2000 naira cost of printing could save some contingencies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2016
linking paper application to online,does this directly makes it an online application? Though i know it helps 1 for easier tracking/reference to your application status Cos online application takes time in processing. Secondly when linked,for instance if i do it today, does it change the submission date lets assume i submitted on the 22nd/June
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gastuso: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2016
princeade09:
Good day good people, the best shall come our way surely.

Please is it true that if you are working in a company that doesn't belong to the government, I mean private company and the boss gives you all the documents proving it such as employment verification, recommendation letter, payslip etc, is it true that you must have the company Statement of account though the company is not sponsoring you?

Someone said it here and I want clarity on this.
If your company is not sponsoring you, then u don't need their SOA. All you need from them is payslips, letter of introduction, etc. Statement of account is only needed if your company is the sole or co-sponsor of your studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by moe0164: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Pls a reply would be great help and relief. thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sleekytee: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Good morning people, I just login dis morning to check my status,and I saw that my passport has been despatched yesterday been 28th of June, without receiving Approval mail, pls what does that mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
sleekytee:
Good morning people, I just login dis morning to check my status,and I saw that my passport has been despatched yesterday been 28th of June, without receiving Approval mail, pls what does that mean?
since you were called for medicals, hope for the best but still better link ur paper app to online now if u r too anxious to know ur status in other to relax ur nerves pending when ur app gets to vfs naija

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sleekytee: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2016
I must confess.. The wait for this student visa thing is quite annoying! Gets to a point when you cant concentrate on anything else especially when resumption is this close. Damn

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Olubee22(f): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
are you saying with any 2-2, you can get that before applying for msc
Bioben:
In my opinion the view of vo in ghana is myopic thinking Msc applicants are more credible than diploma, pgc or any other post graduates degree applicants. I for a person I deliberately applied to an applied degree course in petroleum engineering before proceeding to Msc so as to have a good background knowledge being d fact I hv my undergraduate in chemical engineering. I believe there are so many pple like me who think beyond PR or postgraduate work permit In canada.

The only thing that's constant in this life is change, canadian govt can just wake up tomorrow nd put up a policy to cancel Postgraduate work permit like Uk. Wat will now become of someone who has gone for a course in canada mainly becos of PR or PGWP.my little cent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
please can I get a sample of Statement of Intent for Msc admission?? Its urgent
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by moe0164: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Arcayo post=47020244][/quote] moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)

1. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online
2. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route,Medical request
3. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
4. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college, Upfront med, PGC, Online
5. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC, Online
6. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals
7. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
8. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
9. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
10. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
11. burrytee: April 19, conestoga, Pgc paper route, upfrnt medical.
12. penitential: April 20: Conestoga college, PGC, paper route. Delayed
13. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
14. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
15. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed
16. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals, Medical Passed
17. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
18. 3jays: May 20th, PGC, Georgian college, online route, upfront medicals
19. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
20. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
21. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
22. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
23. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
24. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
25. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
26. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
27. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
28. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
29. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals
30. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
31. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
32. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bioben: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
bjmme:
are you saying with any 2-2, you can get that before applying for msc
You can go directly to Msc without going tru this, but with this program it makes Msc admission easy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Folafetty:
20. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
how far with your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=opeyeminas post=46856620][/quote]
how far with your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by datkoded(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Reetha:

I applied via paper route. msc at the university of British Colombia. dese r d documents I submitted

all cic documents
international passport
photocopy of data page of passport
original police clearance cert
photocopy of nysc, birth, bsc and waec certs
2 unconditional letter of acceptance
original letter of introduction from the office I did internship
cv
2 passport photos
photocopy of transcript

letter of sponsorship (my mum is my sponsor)
photocopy of mum's id card front and back
retirement letter
promotion letter
appointment letter
marriage cert (bcuz her appointment letter shows her maiden name)
6 months payslip
6 months SOA original n 1 photocopy (1.4 million balance)
fixed deposit cert (7 million)
original letter of reference 4rm bank
affidavit of sponsorship

I didn't include SOP, birth certs of all family members and official fee schedule.

Exact same thing with me... And here I was feeling down cos I hear everyone say SOP is important and I didn't submit because I wasn't aware. Well the only difference btw ur docs and mine is that I didn't submit her account statement because i felt it would complicate things because it had only 900k in it. So it was just the fixed deposit certificate of 10m which will be due by August, an introductory letter from the bank, her tax clearance form, and a guarantor statement by her with her company's name and other details, affidavit of sponsorship and all my personal docs including the admission letter, nysc, bsc and waec cert. I hope I get considered in Jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammyacbxyz: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Reetha:
come and join me sing alleluia

applied date: 29th April
medical mail: 19th may
medical passed: 28th may
approval mail: 28th june

I'm so happy bcuz I applied myself for the first time on a virgin passport

Which documents did u submit? which sch? etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
I just linked my paper route application today and I've bin refused. PgD in lambton college to start august Submitted April. Medical mail came 2 weeks later. Altho I don't know why I was refused, I haven't gotten a mail from vfs

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
I need further clarification on this,I will send a Pm to you now.
Bioben:

You can go directly to Msc without going tru this, but with this program it makes Msc admission easy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jayne07:
I just linked my paper route application today and I've bin refused. PgD in lambton college to start august Submitted April. Medical mail came 2 weeks later. Altho I don't know why I was refused, I haven't gotten a mail from vfs

Gosh!

Am so sorry dear.

This certainly isn't the end.......you will surely achieve your goal in Jesus name.

When you get reason(s) for delay.....you will certainly tackle it.

All hope is not lost.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Reetha:
come and join me sing alleluia

applied date: 29th April
medical mail: 19th may
medical passed: 28th may
approval mail: 28th june

I'm so happy bcuz I applied myself for the first time on a virgin passport
Congratulations reetha!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Governoryomi: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Can someone please help me send a format for which i can use to write to my thesis supervisor for his supervision of my M.sc program.

johnabayomi6@gmail.com is my email add
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Newheights: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello guys,
Please how can someone who did upfront medicals know when his/her medicals is passed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
All this 2/3weeks medical mails for paper route are 50/50 but late medical mails are always 90% guaranteed for approval success.Does it mean that the VO wasn't wearing his/glasses or sleeping on duty when sharing the medical mails? Sorry @Jayne07..just immediately request for ur GCMS,while u await for ur package to land naija if u v ur UCI NO. and APP NO.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
[[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jayne07:

sorry about this
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

request for your file

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Tosyne16: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi everyone, thanks for your immense help on this group. I just want to say that the presumption that passing medicals is an assurance of visa approval is not really true as the medical form sent to applicants says we do medicals at our own risk and completing a medical exam does not guarantee approval... Going by posts on this thread, we've seen many people denied after passing medicals and weeks of waiting. I feel we should just do our part by trusting God's will and purpose and putting in a good application. Speculations won't help during the time of waiting, it's best to just receive grace to rest/trust that we have a father who is involved in the affairs of our lives and be certain we are walking in the right steps. Sorry for your delay @Jayne. Congrats to all the trv successfuls and all the best to all hopefuls including me. I applied 19th May, medical mail June 20, medicals done June 23, medicals passed June 26...let God's will be done.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.