Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005512 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
NonelikeGod:
God has recorded this your comment o!
You will hear my testimony this week, just exercise a little patience.
bro don't take me serious, but the next in line don too plenty wey make me dey observe you thinking your relative(s) dey Embassy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:
My testimony is here in just got denied..
Other reason :
Not satisfied about the affidavit of support submitted.
That's all what silly reason is this?
bro are you serious? You just applied in july 13th..and they are giving you this response.i have conversantly observed ur issues posted. This should be the 3/4 refusal? Sorry bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:

Other reason :

just go 're-package jeje,work on it,and work on having ur gcms,congratulations in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
bjmme:
just go 're-package jeje,work on it,and work on having ur gcms,congratulations in advance
the guy requested for his GCMS NOTE before reapplying and dey nak am again! Can't you see something is wrong somewhere
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laimartins7(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
easy man uote author=princeade09 post=47907480]My testi is here in just got denied..
Other reason : Not satisfied about the affidavit of support submitted.
That's all what silly reason is this? [/quote] E E
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jayslim1992: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good day everyone.please is there any special recommendation for the passport sized photos? Maybe like specified size or background or would any standard passport photo do.Thanks as you kindly reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
jayslim1992:
Good day everyone.please is there any special recommendation for the passport sized photos? Maybe like specified size or background or would any standard passport photo do.Thanks as you kindly reply.
go to www.cic.gc.ca you will see the specifications as stated by CIC.you can have it. Preferred background White

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:

Other reason :

where did the affidavit emanated from? And what is your sponsor's relationship with you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
@childofwealth..u wldnt remember my moniker cos this is my new account..how far? What abt the G*** response? I sent you a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
please, is anyone leaving August 24..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:

Other reason :

Boss, i am indeed very sorry for the delay ! It is well.

Where did your sponsor depose to the said affidavit? Is it before a Commissioner For Oaths or a Notary Public ?

Did your Sponsor sign the affidavit ?

Who is your sponsor ?

Is there any inconsistency between your Affidavit and Letter and Declaration of Sponsorship?

Are you sure the Affidavit is appropriately endorsed and stamped ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
ikem01:
please, is anyone leaving August 24..

I am, any reason for asking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Meehn, this wait is killing o. I hope Cic is aware that airlines are not smiling. See the way Ethiopian airline move from 200k to 700k and we still dey july. By next month only God knows what will happen. Cic there's God. This one dollar is just smiling and move up n up. God help us oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hanatase: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ethan45:

Na lie oh, no go there oh, its another added lie to ur application, remember the last page of the online app when u signed dt u re the one that submitted ur app urself nobody helped u in filling d form nd then u are asked to put ur name, passport number, and dt numerical or alphabetical barcode CIC generates.
Remember u typed yes cos i guess u wont type no. If u now say that sombodi filled ur app for u nd CIC checks dt dont u think na grammy award of lies u dey nominate ur self under dis added one oh. Just write that letter of clarification thesoj requested u write nd be truthful so u wont make ur app more complicated, remember they will be watching ur app in 3D now if u submit anoda one cos they do dont trust u. Be wise dear.

Pls Guru is it advisable to fill the CIC form with pen bfor submitting via paper route or fill. Online and print out bfor submiting. Pls help!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jayslim1992: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
hanatase:

Pls Guru is it advisable to fill the CIC form with pen before submitting via paper route or fill. Online and print out before submitting. Pls help!
Fill all forms electronically and then print. You will only use pen when signing on them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
michV:
the guy requested for his GCMS NOTE before reapplying and dey nak am again! Can't you see something is wrong somewhere
what the Vo isn't convinced of,he should tackle it,and pray fervently this time,it will work,sometimes when issue are like this,you tackle the error,and pray and fast before submitting,then back it with faith......I believe it will work this time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jayslim1992: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello house. please is VFS consent form inclusive for someone applying for study permit. Thanks in anticipation of your replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:

Other reason :

Sorry about your delay bro...#You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. Don't give up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
michV:
bro are you serious? You just applied in july 13th..and they are giving you this response.i have conversantly observed ur issues posted. This should be the 3/4 refusal? Sorry bro

Yes ooo o applied 13th my application was treated in Dakar Senegal lol dem craze pass, I was afraid of personal asset and financial status but they never mentioned it. It is very wonderful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
yemdogg:

Boss, i am indeed very sorry for the delay ! It is well.

Where did your sponsor depose to the said affidavit? Is it before a Commissioner For Oaths or a Notary Public ?

Did your Sponsor sign the affidavit ?

Who is your sponsor ?

Is there any inconsistency between your Affidavit and Letter and Declaration of Sponsorship?

Are you sure the Affidavit is appropriately endorsed and stamped ?

Very well endorsed, at the center of document legalization and certification here in Abidjan Ivory Coast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ajibade105:

Sorry about your delay bro...#You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. Don't give up.

Break-in news na third fight be this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mikymiko:
where did the affidavit emanated from? And what is your sponsor's relationship with you?

My uncle
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:

Yes ooo o applied 13th my application was treated in Dakar Senegal lol dem craze pass, I was afraid of personal asset and financial status but they never mentioned it. It is very wonderful

How do you know this was treated in Dakar Senegal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:

My uncle

Hw much did your sponsor state he wud be making available to you annually nd how much wz present in ur sponsors account? U cn use aphabets to explain if u dnt want to disclose d amount. Na wah for dis pep oh, u jst applied on 13th, na hw dem jst nak 37k plus comot for ur hand. If to say u sabi say dis kine drama go play u for don use ur money giv tithe for church swear for dere head. See as dis peple d use style comot mony frm peson hand, even sef police wey d colet 20 naira for road don beta pass dem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ajibade105:

How do you know this was treated in Dakar Senegal?

Vfs site says " the application xxxxxxxxx is being processed in canada visa office Dakar, to know more, call vac helpline......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:

My uncle
what is the affidavit content?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ethan45:

Hw much did your sponsor state he wud be making available to you annually nd how much wz present in ur sponsors account? U cn use aphabets to explain if u dnt want to disclose d amount. Na wah for dis pep oh, u jst applied on 13th, na hw dem jst nak 37k plus comot for ur hand. If to say u sabi say dis kine drama go play u for don use ur money giv tithe for church swear for dere head. See as dis peple d use style comot mony frm peson hand, even sef police wey d colet 20 naira for road don beta pass dem.

My total annual expenses is 23,333ca$ excluding Xmas expenses as u know wetin dem dey state for acceptance letter. And he wrote for affidavit say he go make 26k available every year because Xmas stay dey inside and miscellaneous expenses. He get plenty to money for account he be financial auditor for the biggest bank head for cote d'ivoire, even hin be one of the oga self. For mo ey for account, he get am well well. Hin monthly salary only pass 1.3million self not talking of hin allocations. My bro na so dem nak my 37k ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mikymiko:
grin
Mikymiko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy my bro, this your question made me laugh ooo, I can't stop laughing self. What is the affidavit content lol.

Let extract the most important part.

I am aware that his yearly expenses would be 23.333k, xcluding breaks, I am therefore willing to make 26k available through him every year. I am aware that this fund must be available every year of studies and I therefore certify that I have good revenue to care for this.

This is just to translate it because it was written in French.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
princeade09:
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy my bro, this your question made me laugh ooo, I can't stop laughing self. What is the affidavit content lol.

Let extract the most important part.

I am aware that his yearly expenses would be 23.333k, xcluding breaks, I am therefore willing to make 26k available through him every year. I am aware that this fund must be available every year of studies and I therefore certify that I have good revenue to care for this.

This is just to translate it because it was written in French.
Was the affidavit sworn in cote d'ivoire or Nigeria, If it's in Nigeria, they I'll question it surely cos he works in cote d'ivoire, sorry about it bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
A friend requested to ask you all this'

The previous employment letterhead he used in first application isn't much identical with the current employment letterhead recommendation as there is no logo in his current employment recommendation letter?

Can it be an issue?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello guys,
My app has been delayed, but I give thanks to God all the same.

Timeline:
Submission: May 17
Medical passed (Upfront): June 17
Delay notification: July 26

The following documents were attached in support of my student visa application:
Academic Qualifications:
1. Official letter of acceptance from Dal for MEng. in Internetworking (2yr course)
2. Undergraduate school Transcripts
3. Undergraduate degree certificate
4. WAEC certificate
Employment:
1) Introduction letter from employer
2) Offer letter from employer
3) ID cards from employer, and company I was outsourced to
4) Salary increment letter from employer
5) Approval letter for study leave from employer
6) My resume
Financial Qualifications:
1) Letter and sponsorship declaration of 4.1 million Naira ($26, 424.34) per year, from my employer
2) 6-month corporate statement of account from employer (closing balance of N15m)
3) Documents showing personal finances of 2,332,931.09 Naira ($15,035.65). This included a salary account, personal savings account and Treasury bills investment.
4) Proof of payment of acceptance fee of $2, 500
5) Board resolution letter
Tuition fees: $13, 842 (Per Annum)
Maintenance costs: $13, 461 (Per Annum, as advised by the University)
Funds available: $70, 384.33
PS: The conversions were done at the rate of 1 Canadian Dollar to 155.16 Naira
Other Documents:
1) Completed and signed IMM1294E, IMM5645E, IMM5483E and IMM5832E forms
2) Police Character Certificate
3) Data page of national passport
4) Passport photographs
5) Birth certificates
6) Professional certifications
7) Documents to prove identity, relationship and ownership of business from my employer
cool E-medical information sheet
9) Certificate of Origin
10) Certificate of National Service

PS.
1. I payed the graduate deposit of $2,500CAD, stating that my employer would foot the rest of my bills (tuition and accomodation)
2. I did not include my boss' int'l passport (as he advised), because the idea was that I was being sponsored by his company. He's a director
3. I did not include tax clearance certificate (as I did not have access to it anyway)
4. I still think my SOP was good, thanks to thesoj and other guys who helped me on here
5. I'm surpised the VO mentioned personal finances when I had a tangible sum in my account

I would love to reapply. Every comment and advise is welcome. Thanks guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.