Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008325 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by matogbe: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
michV:
wetin CIC come mean kwanu? Which kin nonsense come be this,i swear i no dey happy with this people again. Bro what did this foolish people(cic) state about the reason for the refusal on the letter? Doest it imply i can't send CSE next week when my app turns 12weeks? Are they looking for an opportunity?

My brother, the reason is insufficient fund and purpose of visit.
I know they just want to give reasons for the fun of it. Because his sponsor was his brother in law and he is a manager in one of the IOC, so u can imagine the amount in the soa, he drafted good sop, and his wife and kid re in America, and the program is related to his job and bsc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2016
He intends to WITHDRAW his application. It is a dicey one based on his inquiry. This is why peeps need to be careful in making a CSE (especially if it has not passed NORMAL processing time).

These guys have a lot of backlog and they see someone being impatient and asking to retrieve his/her passport, they got no choice than to help him/her out. They already stated the processing time on the website so why would you make a CSE in just over a month?

This is Canadian and it is their style!

matogbe:
Guys, a colleague who applied June 14th, was frustrated with no update from CIC and decided to mail them 27th July to make enquiries and ask how long it will take if one apply for retrieval of passport. cic quickly replied and asked for his details, he happily gave them his details.

August 1st, he got msg from cic that his document is processed and ready for collection without medical mail o. To cut the story short, he got denied on God forsaken reasons.

My question is that; is it bad to make enquiry? Or is this the trick cic want to use to fustrate pgd/pgc hopeful?

Ps: The denied letter was dated july27th(same day he sent them email)

I was amazed cic responded to him very fast, while myself have sent two messages no reply till date.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by matogbe: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Gymme:
He intends to WITHDRAW his application. It is a dicey one based on his inquiry. This is why peeps need to be careful in making a CSE (especially if it has not passed NORMAL processing time).

These guys have a lot of backlog and they see someone being impatient and asking to retrieve his/her passport, they got no choice than to help him/her out. They already stated the processing time on the website so why would you make a CSE in just over a month?

He sent an email to Accra and not CSE, for me there is nothing bad making enquiry on your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2016
matogbe:

He sent an email to Accra and not CSE, for me there is nothing bad making enquiry on your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Either email or CSE, they are both about inquiry. Making an inquiry on an application is not wrong but the time he did it was probably not worth it.

matogbe:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2016
easyxtan:
This is real CHANGE....The cheapest flight to my destination nanaimo in Vancouver is #1,060,000 Lufthansa grin grin na economic oooo No be say na first class grin grin grin Where else can i find cheap flight
Try Royal Air Maroc..i don't know if they go to Nanaimo tho but u cud give it a shot!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MunezSanti: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2016
This might answer few questions.

1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Gymme:

Bro nice one.

This reflects my sentiments exactly.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MichaelFinn: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Please what bank has the best rate NGN to CAD ??

What's the best bank to process Form A ??

Are there any other means of paying tuition from Nigeria that anyone has explored recently?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jessicajessa(f): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2016
If there is anyone heading to Thompson Rivers University looking for an affordable apartment, DM me. #Preferably female, thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Deda3103(f): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Anyone with an idea of where to purchase an affordable ticket to Toronto should please pm me. All I'm seeing is 636k embarassed cry
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ysmd: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello house am new here.I have a law degree from Nigeria and applied to Centinnel college for A PGC in International business management. I have experience 3 years experience in administration. Will canadian embassy consider my undergraduate course and PGC as being related.[quote][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gabrielclint(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Good morning friends, I just received my admission letter from University of windsor, please what is the next step in terms of visa application and all that.. And pls can an in law with a different surname sponsor me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2016
matogbe:

My brother, the reason is insufficient fund and purpose of visit.
I know they just want to give reasons for the fun of it. Because his sponsor was his brother in law and he is a manager in one of the IOC, so u can imagine the amount in the soa, he drafted good sop, and his wife and kid re in America, and the program is related to his job and bsc.
bro the "purpose of visit" doesn't necessarily mean that there is inconsistency in program,insufficient funds bring about purpose of visit too. "purpose of visit"has accomplices.so it depends on if the VO wants to tick that too or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Gabrielclint:
Good morning friends, I just received my admission letter from University of windsor, please what is the next step in terms of visa application and all that.. And pls can an in law with a different surname sponsor me?
i wont give you fish lemme teach you how to catch 1.if you can read backwards of this thread you would see ur answers but to save time lemme give you an exemplary tips; "every questions you have in mind about how to go about your application,type it on Google followed by travelling to canada nairaland,the page where such questions have been answered will surface or like the question you asked,type list of documents and also the required CIC forms for students visa application travelling to canada nairaland,it must surely navigate you to the page where such questions have been answered.every repetitive questions have been answered before.
Merci!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
jessicajessa:
If there is anyone heading to Thompson Rivers University looking for an affordable apartment, DM me. #Preferably female, thanks.
so you can't help a cute, decent, gorgeous male like me out for an accommodation,now CIC is giving me an emotional stress?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Deda3103:
Anyone with an idea of where to purchase an affordable ticket to Toronto should please pm me. All I'm seeing is 636k embarassed cry
Thanks

Pm cassette boy. He can help u with that.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2016
noted...prepare space for we guys too..wink
jessicajessa:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by samwheel(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Guyz, my elder sister Is my sponsor n she's married. Do I still need to prove dat we are siblings coz her surname is now different from mine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
part 10 is the worst part so far!!! #vexingseriously
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2016
samwheel:
Guyz, my elder sister Is my sponsor n she's married. Do I still need to prove dat we are siblings coz her surname is now different from mine.
get her NPC birth certificate and yours too which must eventually show ur parents name there,Secondly her marriage certificate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bounces88: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Morning , are you also heading to THOMPSON Rivers University this fall ?
opia12345:
noted...prepare space for we guys too..wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
ysmd:
Hello house am new here.I have a law degree from Nigeria and applied to Centinnel college for A PGC in International business management. I have experience 3 years experience in administration. Will canadian embassy consider my undergraduate course and PGC as being related.

Boss,

Law is very wide and can be related to international business management...that's if you do your research well.

Your 3 years experience in administration may also help if your position/work is closely related to international business management. Can you state specifically what you do in administration? Is it finance related? Business related or management related?.

Your background in commercial law and business law should aid you in making your case to the VO.

However, it may prove very difficult to sell to the VO. My advice would be for you to look for other programs that are directly related to law. Have you considered ADR? Or better still a masters in business or commercial law.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
samwheel:

Please add your sister's birth certificate, marriage certificate and newspaper publication showing the name change. Ensure you get an affidavit of sponsorship as well from her.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
I have paid all my school fees for first year of my master programme.

In the financial information of my student account. It shows the total amount paid but the fees analysis/breakdown wasn't specified.

Please can the financial statement serve as receipt as the financial breakdown/analysis was not specified and just the total sum paid appeared?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2016
michV:
thanks for ur answer on this,same response was what @Acrayo gave but this moniker called me out to aid him out of this but didn't respond cos im not conversant with online application. One moniker here advised wrongly which i was dissatisfied because with my little knowledge i knew that answer was inappropriate.
Thanks guyz. It's beem sorted out. I clicked on 'NO' to the question if I had done medicals before. However , d medical kept coming up. I was able to submit eventually yday and also do my biometrics as well .
Thanks All

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by RealJ: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2016
emma4eva:
@thesoj, @justwise
I received dat mail from CIC to send a letter from my sponsor on the 25th July in the morning, deadline to b submitted was 31st
While I was preparing the letter, I got another mail on the 26th afternoon saying my account has being updated
I logged in to see d update, I noticed the only change was dat beside where I was to upload my new sponsor letter, I now see ''document Overdue''

The only reason why that shd show was becuz I have passed d deadline
I just hurriedly rushed and sent it d next morning of 27th
Am now feeling that they didn't look at d letter at all cuz my account was now saying d letter is past is due time.

Chaii, you're a very careless sombori o. I dey vex sef!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayoadeoyatokun: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Bmdacutie:
Has Anyone considered flying from Ghana? it ridiculously cheaper than Naija. Got BA to saint john for 298k instead of 1.28m on same BA from naija.
Try Royal Air Maroc..i don't know if they go to Nanaimo tho but u cud give it a shot!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2016
samwheel:
To avoid stories dat touch. Prove it with her wedding certificate/birth certificate and her international passport. I was denied a uk visitors Visa for this reason, but successfully appealed using dose docs. So dat's what i did for my Canada application too

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.