Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) (86415 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Mediapace: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
God will see us through
myfantasies:
Ooooh God not again cry cry

Wat is really happening in nollywood

RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Edunwa302(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
What a sad new
From the picture I presume this incident happen between limca round about to upper iweka ,
When ever I drive through that newly reconstructed road I am always very careful because the way people speed on that road with so many people trying cross to the other side of the Road on foot including bike its very alarming
He might have lost control of the car trying to avoid other road user but he actually on high speed judging from the level damage on the recked car
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by chinedu26: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think this is April fool o
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Greenback: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
And the insensitive and clueless grass importer is in america jawjawing about boko haram after selling the nation to islamic coalition against terrorism..
Rip man
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by myfantasies(f): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
God will see us through
Amen dear

How was your day
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by classiclight(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
VANITY .. The best definition of life
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by ispeed(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Speedlimiter is the only solution but 85% of Nigerian think upside down
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Omg cry Another sad loss! This a clarion call to those that have no relationship with their Maker. Give your life to Christ today cos tomorrow may be too late and there is no repentance in the grave. Jesus Christ is Lord!
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by HonAdeli(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
rip actor;!
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Depot(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eastern governors still constructing roads with open drainages I'm this era.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by AreaFada2: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP dude.

So painful.
After typing RIP, we will all relax. Only to type it (God forbid) next time.

No action, nothing.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by madas1086: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mentcee:
Foolish Buhari can't even work the roads and that's not his Business...
fool never even care to ask whether is state Rd or federal Rd am very sure term will come wen you ll start blaming buhari for ur failure in life hater take it or leave it buhari has come to stay.....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Afroconnect: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Life is a fleeting mirage...live to feel alive.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by praxisnetworks: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
I blame Ikenna351
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
What a world we live in, RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Mediapace: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Boring and yours?
myfantasies:
Amen dear
How was your day
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by christaddicted: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
I can confidently tell you that the staring wheel got locked while on motion which resulted to that fatality. Peugeot 406 prestige cars are like that. Almost lost one of my loved ones through that. We just had to get the car fixed and off we sold in a give away price. Still clean though.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by frakdon(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Rip bro.
I saw this, this evening on my way home....
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by onelife97: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP to the dead.My they find peace with their creator.May God have mercy on them.Amin.

PS..truth be told the driver killed himself and the passengers.Looking at the carcass of the car,the driver must be really on a very high speed I say 150+km/h on a very bad Nigerian road.
I equally blame our inept government officials and current politicians and businessmen for this unfortunate ghastly accident.
Had it been that the money meant to build these roads hasn't been stolen,we could have had nice roads and working regulations and rule of law those could have prevented this and many other accidents on our roads.

RIP.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Hypolyta: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Just witnessed another tragic one

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by onelife97: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Depot:
Eastern governors still constructing roads with open drainages I'm this era.
Same in Abuja bro.I saw it I said what the f uc k
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mentcee:

Guy, this has nothing to do with Buhari. Did you see how smooth that road looked in the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by myfantasies(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Boring and yours?
Mine was stressful and fun at the same time

Tell me, y was your day boring
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by macaranta(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Goosh...that must be well over 100MPH crash.
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by DBossNG(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
ebiagtales:
May your soul find rest of mind in the Chumorld or Clumoid of the God of the Universe called Domino Reverad.

I hope you didn't worship Jehovah/Allah/Yahweh/Nymphidis/ witches and wizards while you were alive because all these are Satan who has been deceiving the whole world, creating Hell Fire for their worshippers, but Domino Reverad the true God of the scientists is the only name through which every soul in the HELL FIRE of Jehovah can escape to the Chumorld or Clumoid to enjoy their perfect second life after Jehovah the deceiver of the world has been cast into the bottomless pit.

RIP to the dead, provided you didn't belong to any cult of Jehovah such like Churches, Mosques, etc which has shed the most amount of blood in the world under the pretence of PEACE!!!

READ THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Where are you from?
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by ndiko: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Life! So meaningless....
There is this pharmacist in my area i buy drugs from, very nice man, quite knowledgeable in his field i tell u.
I bought some drugs from him a certain week around March this year. The next week i went to get more of the drugs only to see the pharmacy closed. I went back home. Next day i checked again only to be told that the man is dead. He was on a journey to lagos with his wife and son to process their visa with which they planned to travel out with. On the road they had a ghastly motor accident which claimed his life and that of his wife and son.
It left me bewildered. The days following the day i heard the news were days of reckless spending and freestyle living for me. If such a nice man can perish with his family, who the heck am i
I will rather enjoy the moment i have right now.
my dear,life is short,may God accept their souls........
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mentcee:
........This is the Reason why YABA LEFT DECLEARED YOU WANTED cool

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Mediapace: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sleeping sleeping and sleeping
myfantasies:
Mine was stressful and fun at the same time

Tell me, y was your day boring
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Life! So meaningless....
There is this pharmacist in my area i buy drugs from, very nice man, quite knowledgeable in his field i tell u.
I bought some drugs from him a certain week around March this year. The next week i went to get more of the drugs only to see the pharmacy closed. I went back home. Next day i checked again only to be told that the man is dead. He was on a journey to lagos with his wife and son to process their visa with which they planned to travel out with. On the road they had a ghastly motor accident which claimed his life and that of his wife and son.
It left me bewildered. The days following the day i heard the news were days of reckless spending and freestyle living for me. If such a nice man can perish with his family, who the heck am i
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Life! So meaningless....

You are the most ridiculous human alive. So,instead of re-evaluating your life,taking a sober reflection and giving/re-dedicating your life to Christ, you lived recklessly in its stead.
Nah your type devil dey reserve bottomless pit for.
#I am weeping for you already.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Kencruz: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
My child-hood friend MARIO was in that same car. May his soul rest in peace Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.