Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos (65267 Views)

Edward Lametek Adamu Appointed As CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Livingrace(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
really shocking.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by franconian: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
wemmieslim:
This is how the Lord will continue to fish out the bad eggs until this Nation is completely clean of BH and it's sponsors, may they not know rest.

I guess the "lord" made the arrest undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by merits(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
See his dangerous face,idiotuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Millyiyke: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Before n ko.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Bollinger(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
opeolu202:
shocked angryImagine Dez pple are heartless. Collecting blood money up and down angry

Based on the reason of being rich overnight, then a lot of Nigerians should be arrested too.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Anabel(f): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
The fact that there is a negotiator is annoying. Kill all those bomb wielding muhfcukas. No need to dey ask them if the sky is blue or grey
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Livingrace(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
These are the kind of persons that we need for slavery business.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

abeg na who get torch light make him borrow me nepa has tooked our light and I wan go shiiiiit outside

1 Like

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by HomesOfLife(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Babalegba(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
GenBuhari:
Cameroun is behind Boko haram all these fake arrests of recent is to con us into believing they are fighting Boko haram.

Why then are so many escaped hostages of Boko haram telling us their camps are inside Cameroun?
Read what you typed very slowly
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by AntiWailer: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acjohn:
It means most government officials as it was in Nigeria Army wanted crisis to continue so that they can make money.
Somebody would say that is what PDP did but am beginning to feel APC are doing the same.
Remember Remita and the first lady that trades forex?

Are you sleep typing ?

What is wrong with Remita and which First Lady trade forex ?

You forgot the 6,000 dollars shoes too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
It is you that needs to re-read what I wrote carefully.
Babalegba:
Read what you typed very slowly
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by HonAdeli(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
dats an improvement!!
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by tuna4servi(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls let him name d people b4 they send sumone to kill him or make him to escape
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by hecxy: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2016
;DGan Gan...Jack Bauer... were are you? segun arize a.k.a black arrow get set...Tom cruise...we have a mission that's possible.. Gan Gan...Jack Bauer... were are you? segun arize a.k.a black arrow get set...Tom cruise...we have a mission that's possible.. Gan Gan...Jack Bauer... were are you? segun arize a.k.a black arrow get set...Tom cruise...we have a mission that's possible..
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Gif will soon catch the rest ijmn
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by MrMcJay(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Acjohn:
It means most government officials as it was in Nigeria Army wanted crisis to continue so that they can make money.
Somebody would say that is what PDP did but am beginning to feel APC are doing the same.

Go school, you no gree. Wetin concern APC with this one?

FYI, The characters in this scandal are all Camerounians.

1 Like

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by henryhemon(m): 1:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Acjohn:

You guys in NL show too much ignorance. Don't take it to real life plz.

1 Like

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by christinie(f): 1:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari stopped the wife from all official activities after finding about her forex trade, that was why Osibanjo's wife represented her in giving the 5 bags of rice and 3 cartons of noodles to the Agagu victims. Buhari only endures his marriage for now just to save face.

Acjohn:
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by AreaFada2: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Livingrace:
really shocking.

Really? People rob with gun, do ritual killing, and all sorts, why would a negotiator getting a cut be surprising? shocked
They are all in it together.

The way humans seek money these days, the only shock I'd see is if he did all those negotiations for nothing.

He doesn't look like Mother Theresa to me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Ridwan1821: 3:40am On Apr 02, 2016
This one no fit be Boko member ooo.. See how him fresh undecidedundecidedundecided Am sure he's a scammer.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 4:17am On Apr 02, 2016
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
_bubu_ have u seen your _people_
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
CastedDude:
this is very shocking
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by amagunnerfan: 5:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Based on the reason of being rich overnight, then a lot of Nigerians should be arrested too.
It is not a coincidence to you that he was said to be a boko haram negotiator and then suddenly became rich?

You don't see the connection?

1 Like

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by amagunnerfan: 5:18am On Apr 02, 2016
christinie:
Buhari stopped the wife from all official activities after finding about her forex trade, that was why Osibanjo's wife represented her in giving the 5 bags of rice and 3 cartons of noodles to the Agagu victims. Buhari only endures his marriage for now just to save face.

And you know this how ma?

1 Like

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by blackpanda: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Acjohn:

You seem to thrive on lies. Didnt pdp come out to deny the forex issue, that their twitter accoung was hacked You just a pdp wailer trying desperately to pretend

1 Like

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Bollinger(m): 5:44am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
It is not a coincidence to you that he was said to be a boko haram negotiator and then suddenly became rich?

You don't see the connection?

Unless i am mistaken, your suspicions does not constitute guilt. Only proof through investigations can do that. Tinubu is suspected to be corrupt and a one time drug baron, why has he not been arrested. What am i even saying, almost all public officials in Nigeria should have been arrested by now based on suspicion. The sooner you guys start following procedure and doing things the right way, the better for you. This jungle justice mentality needs to stop.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by amagunnerfan: 5:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Unless i am mistaken, your suspicions does not constitute guilt. Only proof through investigations can do that. Tinubu is suspected to be corrupt and a one time drug baron, why has he not been arrested. What am i even saying, almost all public officials in Nigeria should have been arrested by now based on suspicion. The sooner you guys start following procedure and doing things the right way, the better for you. This jungle justice mentality needs to stop.
Did the report say he was arrest to be killed?
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Bollinger(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Did the report say he was arrest to be killed?

Oh God!! I am arguing with someone who needs everything explained. Oh well, No rest for the weary. Anyway, the "jungle justice" mentality, is the mentality that does not rely on proof before jumping into subjective conclusions.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by amagunnerfan: 5:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Oh God!! I am arguing with someone who needs everything explained. Oh well, No rest for the weary. Anyway, the "jungle justice" mentality, is the mentality that does not rely on proof before jumping into subjective conclusions.
So jungle justice is arresting someone?

What did America do to Bin Laden? Arrested him to feed him some noodles I guess.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by truly: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Acjohn:
Remita started before Buhari
Jonathan even apologised for salary delay caused by automation of salary payment in his campaign

Which lady trades forex
You guys don't believe in God otherwise you will fear that God will judge you for the lies you tel
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Bollinger(m): 6:01am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
So jungle justice is arresting someone?

What did America do to Bin Laden? Arrested him to feed him some noodles I guess.

Thank your stars you met me today. It is you day of enlightenment. There was more than enough proof to hunt down Bin Ladin in order to kill or capture him.

1. He had declared publicly that he masterminded the 911 world trade center bombings.

2. He had announced that he was the leader of Al qaeda.

3. America and the whole world is at war with terrorism. Keyword here is WAR and in war, it is either you surrender or be killed. He chose the former.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.