Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) (30423 Views)

Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! / Triketor: Mini-Tractor Designed And Built In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Ugomba(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2016
whether its a drone or not, just commend the guy..
Instead of these "pull him down" mentality.
The boy have an idea and needs support.
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by TheProphetess(f): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Meanwhile in Japan 6 year olds have been building robots since 1980 grin

Anyway congrats to him but when I made a functioning robot in secondary school no video for me angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Menzy86(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
I had a secondary school mate then in Minna who could make remote controlled bulldozers, Helicopters and cranes. Went on to study mechanical engineering in ABU and haven't heard of him since then. Let's stop fighting over and tribalizing very modest creations on public fora. Commendable but he ain't d first, neither will he be d last. Africans and mediocrity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by doe: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
The people in the video are not Igbos. And that is a kit helicopter you can buy online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:
Anambra Teenager Designed and Built This Drone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ywPcbDv6o
OP why the lies Na? this is even an old video... the guy is in Warri Delta state and HE IS NOT A TEENAGER.... The guy is in his late 20's.... Pls get it facts right next time...... His name is Armstrong from Delta state Warri....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
Ndigbo kwenu! What a talent ! and they say we are d most discussed tribe in africa, but why wont we be when we know how to churn out good things in quantum. Obiano, pls take note my able gov.
Oh please make we hear word.... op is a liar.... that dude is from Warri Delta state.... Armstrong is his name and he lives in my area....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by LilSmith55(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP... Why you jst dey lie like dis... My frend bought dis Toy Helicopter for his Kids last Month... Alibaba.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
this is amazing. minister of science and tech must as a matter of urgency send for that teenager before america and russia will start a war on which of them will take custody of the boy. i rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by lavenjcrown(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice one out there. Hope to seeing u here in lag.
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by IamAtribalist: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
iugly:
the tin wey dey pain me be sai u no fit do one

cool I have assembled far more complicated contraptions as a mechanical engineer but I don't go around claiming its my invention. Get it? Ipad? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by ChinonsoDike2: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
this is amazing. minister of science and tech must as a matter of urgency send for that teenager before america and russia will start a war on which of them will take custody of the boy. i rest my case.

Why would they fight over him? For playing with a rc helicopter? Delusional black people. There are white kids here that build mini nuclear reactors in their garage.
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by diegwu01: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:

"Toy helicopter" as you said that is combustion/fuel driven? NO TOY IS COMBUSTION/FUEL POWERED OKAY....WILL KILL KIDS OKAY! Only a blind and envious person will not see the fuel container he incorporated in the drone to power its propeller.

I don't want haters on my thread!

Just say you've not heard of it b4, its been existng since 1960's,he bought it and assembled, thats the way its sold

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/480n18-oil-fuel-rc-helicopter-drone-the-flapless-model-plane-Power-and-fuel-performance/32286613066.html?spm=2114.40010208.4.6.KZ0BbX

see the link, you ve not seen it doesnt men it doesnt exist,, a liitle research would tell you, google is your friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by IamAtribalist: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
BlackBaron:

While I have previously seen and appreciated the guy's effort in the video. This video was uploaded last year which I found while searching for 'drones Nigeria'. I'm not sure of the need to claim he's from where you claim him to be from while he clearly stated he's from Warri under the original video description.

Gabriel Emerewah is the original owner of this video

Here's the original video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhRf6Ur_P04

Mods, Seun, lalasticala, Mynd44

cool When NL yeeboos claim Urhobo man is from Anambra, my friends and I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by IamAtribalist: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
cool Yeeboos disgracing themselves on NL since 10 BC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When I try to warn them they say am an envious Yoloba hater. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by 9inches(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2016
The guys sound Edo
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2016
IamAtribalist:

See the helicopter you are talking about. Its been around for awhile. And now people can buy parts and assemble. Grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1tG1c2K_0

Buy your own and assemble let us see! Hater!!
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2016
idupaul:
Nonsense..that was a toy helicopter complete with its remote console. ..they only removed the dark visor that cover the engines of such toys. I can't be fooled by this toy cos I have bought one before

Post yours let's see! Liar Inc.
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by ceilo: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2016
GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Cockroaches Die With Their Belly Facing Up? / Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 / Human-like Behaviors In Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.