Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

See Beautiful Photos Of Underwater Bedroom Surrounded By Live Sharks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Beautiful Photos Of Underwater Bedroom Surrounded By Live Sharks (807 Views)

I'm Surrounded By LEECHES! / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / Woman Surrounded By Her Exes On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos Of Underwater Bedroom Surrounded By Live Sharks by elsaturn(m): 1:52am On Apr 02, 2016
The Aquarium De Paris has built a bedroom in their shark tank so visitors can spend a night with the animals..
Through Airbnb, guests can sleep in a room 10 metres underwater with a 360 degree view of the tank's 35 sharks...The competition aims to teach people about the 'misunderstood' animals, which are vital to the ocean's ecosystem.... see photos

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me, Myself And I / Guys Only*** / Advice Pls!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.