Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! (1152 Views)

366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! / Nairaland Zombies And Waillers Census 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by oyinkinola: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2016
..is sherif arround, tell him to sacked the waillers, they've failed on heir mission, they were after buhari since the last election, they take their mission to the attacked of his personality, but can they weigh the effect of this action on buhari, they help build more zombie that rally round buhari ever than before the more you attaked my lover the more i love him!
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by Caseless: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Wailing zombies are too cretinous for me to allow them to get to me; they don't have the 'intellectual strength' to incite me against buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by BeardedMeat(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Caseless:
Wailing zombies are too cretinous for me to allow them to get to me; they don't have the 'intellectual strength' to incite me against buhari.
Thanks for clearing my doubt, I have always suspected you were the Zombie behind the crazy bufoonic moniker called oyinkinola. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by ckmayoca: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Budget shld be implemented quick, so govt can help this guy with skill acquisition training to get busy.

2 Likes

Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by oyinkinola: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Thanks for clearing my doubt, I have always suspected you were the Zombie behind [s]the crazy bufoonic moniker called oyinkinola. cheesy
[/s]
"bufoonic moniker" if i strike back it will worry you seun! call this stupid to order!
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by oyinkinola: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2016
ckmayoca:
Budget shld be implemented quick, so govt can help this guy with skill acquisition training to get busy.
God forbiden, civil servant , never again!
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by ckmayoca: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2016
oyinkinola:

Bobo yi sha? Waahala e po.
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by Caseless: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Thanks for clearing my doubt, I have always suspected you were the Zombie behind the crazy bufoonic moniker called oyinkinola. cheesy
i'm me. Waling zombie, who's oyinkinola?
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by oyinkinola: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2016
ckmayoca:

Bobo yi sha? Waahala e po.
ise ijoba lori elo losun! mo je nra ida olorun,
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2016
oyinkinola:

i hope you are a civil servant in the state of Osun? When last did you receive you salary?
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
oyinkinola:

i hope you are a civil servant in the state of Osun? When last did you receive your salary?
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by oyinkinola: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Caseless:
i'm me. Waling zombie, who's oyinkinola?
check oyinkinola on his profile
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by oyinkinola: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
i hope you are a civil servant in the state of Osun? When last did you receive your salary?
i can employ you in my company, "frotosho international"
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2016
oyinkinola:
i can employ you in my company, "frotosho international"
tah
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by Caseless: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2016
oyinkinola:
check oyinkinola on his profile
why?
Re: The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! by BeardedMeat(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
oyinkinola:
[/s]
"bufoonic moniker" if i strike back it will worry you seun! call this stupid to order!
Lolzz

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Stolen From Nigerians More Than Any other Nigeria President / President Buhari And His School Certificate / 15 Killed As Militants Raid Ogun Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.