Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) (6265 Views)

. / He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him / Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2016
I'll make this as short as possible...
I've know this girl for close to two years now, over the years we've become close friends. however, 5months ago I decided to ask her out, and I told her I really wanted to marry her. she first told me she had nobody she was dating, later she said she had somebody, but that it wasn't a serious relationship.
our friendship became stronger, we could spend the whole day chatting, we had night calls, since we weren't at the same place, we exchanged pictures too. she told me things about her life that she wouldn't even tell her closest friends or parents. all these gave me hope! but yesterday, I had to ask her what was really going on between us with the hope of getting a YES that I thought was long overdue.
Lo and behold! I began to hear stories of how she started dating a guy some three years back, and she's still with him even though the guy hardly calls or chat with her. hmmn, I've been duped! I just wonder why she made me wait for 5months before telling that. But I forgave her immediately, and I told her I still love her and I'll keep on to be her friend.
I've been single for the past five years and now I've been disappointed by somebody I finally fell in love with. anyway, I've got so much believe in God, perhaps he's got a better plan...that's what I've taken as a solace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by cruzita(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
bro,at least yours was just for 5months ,but all the same SORRY
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
grin
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2016
I rather stay away from my crush than go close to her and be friendzoned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
I don sorry o embarassed
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2016
lilzcee:
I rather stay away from my crush than go close to her and be friendzoned
I guess this is one of the things I learnt, infact I don't get close to ladies...it takes a strong willed guy not to ask a single lady out in 4years...but ofcoz that can't go on for life

1 Like

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by goldbim(f): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2016
That girl is not smart!!bros,you sef...for a whole 5months you could nt predict you are in a friendzone....you are a nice guy,sha..its well,move on with your life,she'l come back begging but it might be tooo late.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2016
anochuko01:

I guess this is one of the things I learnt, infact I don't get close to ladies...it takes a strong willed guy not to ask a single lady out in 4years...but ofcoz that can't go on for life
don't approach ur crush when u are not mentality ready to woo her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2016
goldbim:
That girl is not smart!!bros,you sef...for a whole 5months you could nt predict you are in a friendzone....you are a nice guy,sha..its well,move on with your life,she'l come back begging but it might be tooo late.
I hope she comes back...I'll gladly accept her.
Also, I feel 5months isn't too much for somebody I trully love. I thought I had found somebody to spend the rest of my life with. All is well sha...thanks

1 Like

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
lilzcee:
don't approach ur crush when u are not mentality ready to woo her
Mentally ready...I don't get that
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
When mumu dey mumu another mumu grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by goldbim(f): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2016
anochuko01:

I hope she comes back...I'll gladly accept her.
Also, I feel 5months isn't too much for somebody I trully love. I thought I had found somebody to spend the rest of my life with. All is well sha...thanks
if you are sure she's the one,you can keep trying..no sacrifice is too much for love...GO FOR IT,bro..pele.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2016
We all have problems bothering us, seeing ur crush will rather make things comlicated, because the urge won't be there, just approach her when u have a clear mind, it will flow freely
anochuko01:

Mentally ready...I don't get that

1 Like

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Maxi112: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
5 months? way too long bro... U should have known b4 now...

anyway u try... kudos waiting for her to say yezz

too much of calling and chatting with ur crush is not good ohhh!!!
give them space

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:

too much of calling and chatting with ur crush is not good ohhh!!!

give them space
Of coz...there's got to be some space now...thank you jaree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
I can't imagine how many guys are under your clutches ooo shocked
You go wicked small

1 Like

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Maxi112: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2016
anochuko01:

Of coz...there's got to be some space now...thank you jaree
bro u still have what it take to win her back! if u still want her back
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Marinza(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Chooi one babe did this thing to me
...only difference was that there was nacks, plenty of it.. See lemme break down what's happening to u, the bf dosnt give her attention, she gets it from you, then the reward which is nacks she gives to him and blah blah.
Girls are not stupid, she wants to tell me she didn't know u had a thing for her and u were just calling cos u work in glo office abi? And yet she cares about your feelings? Kaii don't buy that silly line

My own advise.... Give her a Lil space, treat her like you would treat your actual guy friend. Some gals can be annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Mjshexy(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Just give her some space, take ur mind off her & when she realizes ur distance she may reconsider her steps, presently her love doesn't have her time & doesn't fill the space she wants him to fill so u were placed as a matter to occupy space(friendzoned). Draw back a little sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Marinza(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
goldbim:
if you are sure she's the one,you can keep trying..no sacrifice is too much for love...GO FOR IT,bro..pele.

This is definitely a girl talking. Op life is not a movie o...pls look at this comment and say to yourself.. I am not a whimp. Go for what na? Someone that led u on for five months? All fine girls you are comfy with are the one in my opinion.
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Feranchek(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2016
I really hate it when I here my fellow 'good guys' being friendzoned. Una mumu Lemme tell you bout mine

Met this chic online. She happens to stay just a street away. Very beautiful, humble, jovial and the rest. We got chatting and was really into each other. I'm not the type that send airtime to ladies online buh I had to send her cos she'll be going offline cos of lack of MB buh didn't ask me for airtime. So, since I love her company, I sent her airtime (na so my mumu start)

Not long after we knew, my family relocated to Egbeda (from surulere) and we couldn't have our first meeting like I'd wish. After much chatting and liking, we finally met at her street.

One thing I noticed bout thus chic is that she doesn't ask for 10k or that much. She asks for very little (2k for this, 1k for that and so on). In a month, I'd have spent bout 10k!!!

Then we moved back to lere cos egbeda traffic na die!!! Buh I didn't move with them cos I needed to stay close to my workplace (ogba). I got a room around there.

I never hid my admiration from her. On 4 different occasions I've told her I really want her as my Bae. She'll not gimme a yes neither will she gimme a no. Buh she go just use style sweep am under carpet. I was a mumu the 1st 2 times it happened. Buh on the 3rd and 4th time, I knew this babe was not into me as I thought. I was only a jonzing mourinho thinking she'll accept my proposal.

I really can't start listing all the YEYE things I did for this babe just so she'll see that I'm genuine and really liked her cos una go laff me die cheesy grin

I noticed that whenever she sees me, there's this 'thank God I go see change today' kinda look in her eyes. (Don't ask me how I knew cos I've been using that same look on my big broses wey sure back then in high school)

She never for once agreed to pay me a visit. Ways coming up with one school excuse or maale wahala or the other.

So what did I do Simple!

I ignored her

I barely call nor visit. Whenever I'm in lere, I won't tell her, Buh when I leave, I ping her and she'll ask me "where are you?" (She never misses that question), and I'll tell her "I'm at home. I was in lere yesterday sef" or "I just left lere an hour or so ago" and she go dey complain.

Now, she's the one that practically beg for me to come see her. And me go dey form busy.

And guess what??!! I no longer feel that attachment unlike before and I'm even free to tell her "omo babe I can't buy it cos I'm broke"

So guys, don't be scared to take that LEAP. If you see a gurl you like, don't hesitate to tell her. If she decline you twice, Bros, just do like some crazy Nairalanders do when they see a mumu thread....... NEXT!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Elzends(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2016
I understood the concept of friend zone after watching the movie 'JUST FRIENDS'.... With help from xxxtedyxxx, i finally overcame it.... Tedy sir, I'm loyal
Let's see what Pete has to say

3 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Feranchek:
I really hate it when I here my fellow 'good guys' being friendzoned. Una mumu Lemme tell you bout mine

Met this chic online. She happens to stay just a street away. Very beautiful, humble, jovial and the rest. We got chatting and was really into each other. I'm not the type that send airtime to ladies online buh I had to send her cos she'll be going offline cos of lack of MB buh didn't ask me for airtime. So, since I love her company, I sent her airtime (na so my mumu start)

Not long after we knew, my family relocated to Egbeda (from surulere) and we couldn't have our first meeting like I'd wish. After much chatting and liking, we finally met at her street.

One thing I noticed bout thus chic is that she doesn't ask for 10k or that much. She asks for very little (2k for this, 1k for that and so on). In a month, I'd have spent bout 10k!!!

Then we moved back to lere cos egbeda traffic na die!!! Buh I didn't move with them cos I needed to stay close to my workplace (ogba). I got a room around there.

I never hid my admiration from her. On 4 different occasions I've told her I really want her as my Bae. She'll not gimme a yes neither will she gimme a no. Buh she go just use style sweep am under carpet. I was a mumu the 1st 2 times it happened. Buh on the 3rd and 4th time, I knew this babe was not into me as I thought. I was only a jonzing mourinho thinking she'll accept my proposal.

I really can't start listing all the YEYE things I did for this babe just so she'll see that I'm genuine and really liked her cos una go laff me die cheesy grin

I noticed that whenever she sees me, there's this 'thank God I go see change today' kinda look in her eyes. (Don't ask me how I knew cos I've been using that same look on my big broses wey sure back then in high school)

She never for once agreed to pay me a visit. Ways coming up with one school excuse or maale wahala or the other.

So what did I do Simple!

I ignored her

I barely call nor visit. Whenever I'm in lere, I won't tell her, Buh when I leave, I ping her and she'll ask me "where are you?" (She never misses that question), and I'll tell her "I'm at home. I was in lere yesterday sef" or "I just left lere an hour or so ago" and she go dey complain.

Now, she's the one that practically beg for me to come see her. And me go dey form busy.

And guess what??!! I no longer feel that attachment unlike before and I'm even free to tell her "omo babe I can't buy it cos I'm broke"

So guys, don't be scared to take that LEAP. If you see a gurl you like, don't hesitate to tell her. If she decline you twice, Bros, just do like some crazy Nairalanders do when they see a mumu thread....... NEXT!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
but why u dey lie like this?

1 Like

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Mjshexy:
Just give her some space, take ur mind off her & when she realizes ur distance she may reconsider her steps, presently her love doesn't have her time & doesn't fill the space she wants him to fill so u were placed as a matter to occupy space(friendzoned). Draw back a little sir smiley

Hmmmmn...you're very right! I just realized this fact this morning.... I'm even thinking the guy might not even be in love with her anymore...coz I really can't imagine a guy who wouldn't call, text or chat with his girlfriend no matter how busy he is.. She could just be having false hopes over there too!
I'll give her space though...once beaten twice shy!

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
this one na learner where my own friendzone dey
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Okay....look at this texts
One evening she called and requested that I should send her a message...I think we couldn't chat that day cox she was preparing for school exams.
What kinda guy wouldn't have hope with this?! grin

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Marinza(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
anochuko01:
One evening she called and requested that I should send her a message...I think we couldn't chat that day cox she was preparing for school exams.

LMAO.... Which hope pls? She said thank you and she didn't ask for a confession message. Kaii anyways keep having hope. Good luck with that..

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Marinza:

LMAO.... Which hope pls? She said thank you and she didn't ask for a confession message. Kaii anyways keep having hope. Good luck with that..
Lool....I've been DUPED grin
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Feranchek(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2016
anochuko01:

Bros your name na mourinho. In full..... JONZING Mourinho!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Feranchek:

Lool
I gree o embarassed embarassed
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by elrony(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2016
anochuko01:
I'll make this as short as possible...
I've know this girl for close to two years now, over the years we've become close friends. however, 5months ago I decided to ask her out, and I told her I really wanted to marry her. she first told me she had nobody she was dating, later she said she had somebody, but that it wasn't a serious relationship.
our friendship became stronger, we could spend the whole day chatting, we had night calls, since we weren't at the same place, we exchanged pictures too. she told me things about her life that she wouldn't even tell her closest friends or parents. all these gave me hope! but yesterday, I had to ask her what was really going on between us with the hope of getting a YES that I thought was long overdue.
Lo and behold! I began to hear stories of how she started dating a guy some three years back, and she's still with him even though the guy hardly calls or chat with her. hmmn, I've been duped! I just wonder why she made me wait for 5months before telling that. But I forgave her immediately, and I told her I still love her and I'll keep on to be her friend.
I've been single for the past five years and now I've been disappointed by somebody I finally fell in love with. anyway, I've got so much believe in God, perhaps he's got a better plan...that's what I've taken as a solace.
Another fallen brethren cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by RobinHez(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Feranchek:

the guy mumu no be here o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month / My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.