Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family (845 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by ebam(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am going to meet my fiance's family in Nigeria,

I need ideas of an assortment of gifts to pack so I can surprise them. But since it is international travel (UK to Nigeria), ideally I have to buy stuff and pack them into a bag and be practical about it.
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by derrick333(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Surprise dem with anof poundsĀ£ or provide dis https://www.nairaland.com/3025096/when-bride-made-heaven ,dats all
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by refiner(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2016
undecided...
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by obiorathesubtle: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2016
buy 1 trailer load of cow.. 200 litres of palm wine, a basket of stock fish, one white pigeon, a packet of white candles, a packet of red candles, a packet of blue candles and 10 gold wrist watches....
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by halfricanadian(f): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
buy 1 trailer load of cow.. 200 litres of palm wine, a basket of stock fish, one white pigeon, a packet of white candles, a packet of red candles, a packet of blue candles and 10 gold wrist watches....

shocked shocked shocked shocked

loooool
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by obiorathesubtle: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
loooool
cool

That's the bP for my sister.. Just incase your brothers are interested
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by halfricanadian(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool

That's the bP for my sister.. Just incase your brothers are interested

No ! O

All my brodas are now rev father

cheesy
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

No ! O

All my brodas are now rev father

cheesy
eeya.. That's too bad..

But just incase conji is threatening any of their lives and one or more has decided to backslide.. You know what to do..
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by ebam(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2016
derrick333:
Surprise dem with anof poundsĀ£ or provide dis https://www.nairaland.com/3025096/when-bride-made-heaven ,dats all

I need practical non monetary gifts!
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by halfricanadian(f): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
eeya.. That's too bad..

But just incase conji is threatening any of their lives and one or more has decided to backslide.. You know what to do..

cheesy ashewo is there na sex for free

Why pay mch for a pussy dat can even dispense money out
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by AfroKnight: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Bro, whatever you do, be modest and prudent about it. This is not the time for expensive gifts. That will come during traditional marriage.
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by Countrygirl(f): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
LOL.......i just can't help laughing
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by obiorathesubtle: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy ashewo is there na sex for free

Why pay mch for a pussy dat can even dispense money out

grin this means..

You want your REv. Fr. Brothers to sexually interact with prostitutes...(Total backslide)

You indirectly want your bride price to be reduced by 99%

Am I right or am I right?? smiley
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by halfricanadian(f): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin this means..

You want your REv. Fr. Brothers to sexually interact with prostitutes...(Total backslide)

You indirectly want your bride price to be reduced by 99%

Am I right or am I right?? smiley

Impossible to say how true it is tongue

Verbal reasoning
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by obiorathesubtle: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Impossible to say how true it is tongue
Verbal reasoning
naa.. I'm reasoning quantitatively
Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by Elzends(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Ur welcome

Re: Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family by halfricanadian(f): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
naa.. I'm reasoning quantitatively

And im responding quanlitatively

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth / 20 Most Overlooked Facts About Sex / Why Do Men Cheat? 7 Salient Facts Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.