Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Discover How You Can Secure Your Relationship Or Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discover How You Can Secure Your Relationship Or Marriage (699 Views)

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Secure Your Relationship Or Marriage by Pastorcare: 2:00am On Jul 29, 2009
How much do you value your relationship/marriage? What can you do to ensure that your relationship/marriage doesn't end up in the dustbin of divorce? The incidence of divorce and sour relationships could be minimized in our societies if certain things are taking into consideration. It amazes me to see or read about it in the papers how once a bubbling, love-infected relationship/marriage suddenly turned into hatred/sour to the extent that the parties must part ways. Then I asked myself where is all the sweet-nothing, "I love you till the end of the word" blah blah blah that usually pervade the early period of such relationship?

The most painful thing is the fate of seeds already produced by such relationship/marriage and the key-players or parties seem not to be aware of the darkness they might be plugging the offspring into. It is usually the children that bear the brunt of any broken marriage/relationship. As such, steps must be taken to ensure that the undesirable situations never occur.For further details[color=#000099]: www.marriagecity..com[/color]

(1) (Reply)

Stop Lieing To Your Spouse,telling The Truth / Ladies Wat Will Be Ur Reaction / What Exactly Do Women Want?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.