Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) (926 Views)

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by Feranchek(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Just yesterday I opened a thread with a screen shot of Ben Murray Bruce's twitter page, taking a jibe at the his President. Someone said it was a constructive criticism, and such is always very welcomed. I agreed with him. But scrolling down my wall today, I saw this supposedly gentleman doing same thing he did yesterday, but this time, he exposed his foolishness.

Check these out and have your say.

Do you really think this guy has got even an iota of 'common sense'

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/716170187326693376

Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by Feranchek(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2016
More reactions from his fans

Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2016
#Coughs
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by jmichlins(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2016
No be today this picture was around. This man should for once try and be smart and not try to ridicule himself. Just like one guy pointed out some wailers are smart so he should know that

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
grin but na lie
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by Agrico1: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2016
People with different problems.
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by jumobi1(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Thought he was mature and objective.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by donholy28(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Has he migrated from his common sense group to d group without common sense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by erusen: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2016
he is saying the damm truth
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by lawflec(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Am an APC supporter but I don't see reasons to criticise the man.. Firstly I can remember that APC used this pix to campaign, even ambode and some other aspirants then did... Certainly the pix existed before now, but idiomatically, ought the government not have done something better, in fact our power system has been hitting all time low since this administration came on board... Remove sentiment and use the true veil of patriotism, was it not fashola who said that power system is not rocket science, same fashola gave us am all time Low of 0megawatt... Definitely, the number of transformers that are not useful these days coupled with increased tariff creates sense of worry...

To me the guy is still leading the aluta of common sense but stil a general of stupidity most times.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by ruggedboy01: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Ben this your tweets don de too much oooo angry sad

Must u put ur mouth in everything u see

Are u just seeing this picture now? Na old pic joooor angry sad undecided
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by TobennaOkoli: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
I like to see it as basically a call to get some action out of the government, I don't know if he is incinirating that the present government caused the animals to be on what appears to be a faulty transformer. This should rather be a motivation to a good government to get things working and transform this man and more critics to fans of it's works. GodBlessNigeria.
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by sammyj: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2016
This noise maker thinks Nigerians are fools and can be fooled by his childish commonsense propaganda agenda. That pics is not new, it was used against GEJ during the last election. I thought Bruce is matured enough and more than this stunt.Get a job sir and forger the fact that GEJ is gone for good and your ambition for 2019 is dead on arrival April fools day is over get over it! !!! grin angry shocked cool shocked
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by sammyj: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Can you tell the truth with lie? That picture is old. tongue lipsrsealed
erusen:
he is saying the damm truth
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by erusen: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
sammyj:
Can you tell the truth with lie? That picture is old. tongue lipsrsealed
this picture or our current situation which of them matters,is it not reflecting our current situation in nigeria?
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by Fmartin(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Mr. Ben, is that d state of ur Geo political zone grin grin

D truth of d matter is, most at tyms some transformers ar abandon by PHCN workers upon realizing it hs spoilt.

Instead of them to fix it, dey go abt removing useful parts to sell to other communities.

The major cause of power failure in some communities is d bad condition of their transformers.

Who is responsible fr providing transformers in the community Mr. Ben
Re: Ben Bruce At It Yet Again!!! (photo) by sammyj: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Let him use fact and not the fact from GEJ'S regime
erusen:
this picture or our current situation which of them matters,is it not reflecting our current situation in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Execute Convicted Bokoharam Members-AGF / Can You Find The Mistake In This Photo? (photo) / Photos: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Vintage Car At Sad Bring Back Our Girls Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.