Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H (1446 Views)

Why Cant I Last Long? Though I Used To M@st.urbate / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by okdluxresh(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (I Need Help) Admin Pls hide my details and notify me once you publish my article on your blog.

Dear Readers,

My name is *****. I come from a good Christian home. I am a girl in my late 20s and I am in the University. I am doing well with my studies, but I live in guilty. Please help me. I have been masturbating for a long time now and I cannot stop it because I enjoy it. In fact, I always look forward to masturbating at night.

I have a boyfriend but I have not had s*x with him before, that is because I want to keep it for my husband. Though I kiss with my boyfriend and handle, but he has not penetrated me before. I am afraid my habit maybe risky to my health. How do I stop this habit?

I enjoy masturbating but it is a sin against my religion. I don’t think I will like s*x because masturbation feels better. I am really confused. Please help.
From anonymous worried girl
Source: http://newsflashnaija.com/issue-i-have-been-mstrbating-for-a-long-time-now-how-can-i-stop-it-i-need-help/
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by obiorathesubtle: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
martyr your vagina..
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Ramanto(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
SIMPLY DECIDE YOU WANNA STOP
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
grin Lol...I tot it was urs OP...

I rest my comment for now.
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by cruzita(f): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2016
My dear u are not alone in this ,so many people are suffering from same problem.the only thing I will tell is *when you have the urge to masturbate think about Jesus and if what you are about to do will please him*before u know it,you unknowingly kill the urge.

1 Like

Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
My dear u are not alone in this ,so many people are suffering from same problem.the only thing I will tell is *when you have the urge to masturbate think about Jesus and if what you are about to do will please him*before u know it,you unknowingly kill the urge.

Your profile picture gave different opinion of you

1 Like

Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
You don't understand it. When weighing btw what God wants and what you need to do at that time. Most ppl always go for the urgency. The say afterall it's just this last time and I'll ask for forgiveness. But to really effect change you have to take drastic measures Tie your hands before sleeping (does the trick most of the time) to one of your bed posts.
cruzita:
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
chai!!

Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:
You don't understand it. When weighing btw what God wants and what you need to do at that time. Most ppl always go for the urgency. The say afterall it's just this last time and I'll ask for forgiveness. But to really effect change you have to take drastic measures. Tie your hands before sleeping, does the trick most of the time, to one of your bed posts.

Is that a new joke? Tie her hand with what and by who?
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin it's just a picture! Didn't even check the profile until you said so
justwise:
[/b]

Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
justwise:

justwise baba, awa boss 4 traveland.. you don port enter Romanceland ?? grin
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
With whatever it takes to keep her hands away from her womanhood! Let her go 60 days doing this then tell me she wouldn't come back and thank me. This thing is a serious evil eating up our youth's futures.
justwise:

Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by stephenobuks(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2016
If you are ready to stop, follow this step and God wil strengthen you. If you are Christian, place a curse on it(that when ever you masturbate again, you loss your life or risking wasting your destiny). You will get scared when ever you want to and that is it.
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:
grin grin it's just a picture! Didn't even check the profile until you said so

Well..read her post then wanted to see more...then that picture undecided

Yesterday i read a similar post on masturbation and when i checked the girl's profile i saw a picture of her wearing tight jeans..i was like...will Jesus wear that? grin
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:
With whatever it takes to keep her hands away from her womanhood! Let her go 60 days doing this then tell me she wouldn't come back and thank me. This thing is a serious evil eating up our youth's futures.

Its not eating anybody's future, masturbation in moderation harms nobody. Moral issue? Yes its but its not health issue.
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
BreadandBeans:

justwise baba, awa boss 4 traveland.. you don port enter Romanceland ?? grin

I'm everywhere when i can
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by 12345DKO(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
You have to surrender your life completely to Jesus ie you have to be BORN AGAIN, cos He is the only One who can guarantee complete freedom according to John 8 :36, Jesus says that IF THE SON THEREFORE SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, YE SHALL BE FREE INDEED. Please don't mistake being from a Christian home born again. I know what I am saying when I say Jesus is the only way out of masturbation cos I was once an addict, as in I masturbate everyday but glory be to God I am free from masturbation.
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
U Can stop if u wish to.
Or perhaps if ur brain agrees too.
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by cruzita(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
justwise:
[/b]
how?
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
how?

You sounded all holy-holy but the picture on your profile does not portray that
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by cruzita(f): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
justwise:

You sounded all holy-holy but the picture on your profile does not portray that
don't judge a book by its cover alright?
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
don't judge a book by its cover alright?

Not in this case..i have to
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by ba7man(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Whenever you feel like doing it, rub pepper on your hands before you start........ I swear, you'll won't ever forget that day.

If you do forget, repeat step one again till you make sure YOU NEVER FORGET. undecided
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by okdluxresh(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
i believe she is loving the feed back for life, thanks all cool
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Well I suppose u can't but the brakes on or stop it when it becomes excessive, can you?it's better to prevent this thing than cure it oh! I know what I'm saying. Ppl who on average where good in class start flunking at school work cos they always sleepin and too tired to study. It has changed ppls destinys oh as a matter of fact. undecided undecided it should be discouraged and drastic measures to reduce and destroy the trigger factors of this addiction, leading to any touching sensations must be implemented. I know what I'm saying justwise this evil needs to be abolished.
Bible talk say cut the left hand off if it causes you to sin.
justwise:
[/b]

Its not eating anybody's future, masturbation in moderation harms nobody. Moral issue? Yes its but its not health issue.
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Well I suppose u can't but the brakes on or stop it when it becomes excessive, can you?it's better to prevent this thing than cure it oh! I know what I'm saying. Ppl who on average where good in class start flunking at school work cos they always sleepin and too tired to study. It has changed ppls destinys oh as a matter of fact. undecided undecided it should be discouraged and drastic measures to reduce and destroy the trigger factors of this addiction, leading to any touching sensations must be implemented. I know what I'm saying justwise this evil needs to be abolished.
Bible talk say cut the left hand off if it causes you to sin.

Bro all you are doing is speculation with no single medical evidence to back it up. Masturbation does not change anybody's destiny, if you think it does then show me any evidence then I will believe you.

It's a habit and could be addictive if not moderated just like any other habit.

To many people it's a religious issue as it could be likened to funication which the bible preaches against but bible never mentioned masturbatotion anywhere (show me if there is one)
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by femmygem: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
You need to go for 3 day fasting and prayer
Re: Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H by femmygem: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
You need to go for 3 days fasting and prayer

(1) (Reply)

The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... / . / People's Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.