Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? (915 Views)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by franklynsunny(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dear Nlners

I am personally trying to do Simple Survey on how Nigerians are enjoying or benefiting from this so called CHANGE?

As for me,I am a simple Nigerian that leaves my home everyday to work and I see hardship in Most people face and frustrations,I can no longer afford to do the things I normally do on a worst day?

My noticeable note hence this year of bad leadership

My Question now is what's the way forward and WHEN?

Is any1 here enjoying or tolerating this situation or still patiently waiting for Change or there will time when this Good life will come?

Food stuff Hike
N50 bank deposit deductions
Queuing for Fuel at N150 per Ltr
Hike in Electricity bills with no services/no performance
No budjet and projects
Forex Hike
Job lose no salary
Transportation hike
High increment of automatic Business shutdown due to lack of benefits/funds
To mention a few?

At the point

I want to personally know if any Nairalanders here are enjoying the situation?

No insults but just a survey cos Change is yet to come? Fighting Corruption is not an Excuse but a line up in Nigeria Agenda?

I am not against any 1

Wish you all a wonderful weekend

Humble Franklyn

1 Like

Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
In a semi Capitalist state No one really enjoys an economic downturn, the fact that it is nearly impossible for individuals to short sell financial products or its derivatives in Nigeria makes it very impossible.
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by franklynsunny(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
In a semi Capitalist state No one really enjoys an economic downturn, the fact that it is nearly impossible for individuals to short sell financial products or its derivatives in Nigeria makes it very impossible.

Thanks for ur comments

Am searching on dis survey to see if I can praise some1 here dat will state hw he or she is benefiting from d bad economy and hardship cos I am using pains from d masses to do dis survey cos some people I met today cried out in tears
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by fulanimafia: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
I remember how things used to be, and understand the difficult situation inherited by the current administration as a result of the past administrations failure to diversify the economy, which means that as oil prices are at an all time low and we are still an oil dependent mono economy, this hardship was unavoidable regardless of the results of the last election.

Our consolation lies in the knowledge that Nigeria was saved from impending destruction because if the past administration failed to deliver despite the high oil prices, and the same administration continued its wanton looting mixed with its failure to effectively tackle BH, then nobody needs a genius to know that GEJ would have been a disaster if allowed to continue.

So your answer is NO, nobody is enjoying it, but objective Nigerians free from ethnic and political sentiments understand that this situation was unavoidable, and serious measures are being taken to remedy the situation.

Change, even from worse to better, is never without inconvenience.
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by franklynsunny(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:
I remember how things used to be, and understand the difficult situation inherited by the current administration as a result of the past administrations failure to diversify the economy, which means that as oil prices are at an all time low and we are still an oil dependent mono economy, this hardship was unavoidable regardless of the results of the last election.

Our consolation lies in the knowledge that Nigeria was saved from impending destruction because if the past administration failed to deliver despite the high oil prices, and the same administration continued its wanton looting mixed with its failure to effectively tackle BH, then nobody needs a genius to know that GEJ would have been a disaster if allowed to continue.

So your answer is NO, nobody is enjoying it, but objective Nigerians free from ethnic and political sentiments understand that this situation was unavoidable, and serious measures are being taken to remedy the situation.

I strongly say dat dis hardship is avoidable if since March 2015 a change is made to the poor masses

Our leader have channel all the wrongs GEJ did to us directly?

Please prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

undecided
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by fulanimafia: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
franklynsunny:

I strongly say dat dis hardship is avoidable if since March 2015 a change is made to the poor masses

Our leader have channel all the wrongs GEJ did to us directly?

Please prove me wrong?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. The TSA policy was finally enforced for the first time under Buhari to curb wastage and corrupt practices, and we now have about N3 Trillion in the account. That is definitely a change.

Hundreds if not thousands of innocent Nigerians taken captive by BH are now free. Ask them and they will tell you that's change, as they return to their villages that were under BH rule by this time last year. That's change.

There are several other instances, and regarding the economy and infrastructure, not much could have been done as the oil prices determines our foreign reserves, which plays a highly significant role in determining our exchange rate and ability to diversify. Furthermore, the projects by this administration could not have started since March last year as we only passed the budget last week or so.

There's no denying that the twin plagues of electricity and fuel scarcity is making life unbearable for the common Nigerian. It's however easier to cope with challenges when you understand them, otherwise you will just wail ceaselessly and ineffectually without any hope for the future.
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by olaitoro(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Sai baba chain
Sai baba chains
Sai baba chai cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by Pidggin(f): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:
[s][/s]I remember how things used to be, and understand the difficult situation inherited by the current administration as a result of the past administrations failure to diversify the economy, which means that as oil prices are at an all time low and we are still an oil dependent mono economy, this hardship was unavoidable regardless of the results of the last election.

Change, even from worse to better, is never without inconvenience.[s][/s]
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by olaitoro(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't understand what you're trying to say. The TSA policy was finally enforced for the first time under Buhari to curb wastage and corrupt practices, and we now have about N3 Trillion in the account. That is definitely a change.

Hundreds if not thousands of innocent Nigerians taken captive by BH are now free. Ask them and they will tell you that's change, as they return to their villages that were under BH rule by this time last year. That's change.

There are several other instances, and regarding the economy and infrastructure, not much could have been done as the oil prices determines our foreign reserves, which plays a highly significant role in determining our exchange rate and ability to diversify. Furthermore, the projects by this administration could not have started since March last year as we only passed the budget last week or so.

It's easier to cope with challenges when you understand them, otherwise you will just wail ceaselessly and ineffectually without any hope for the future.

Quit defending the dullard one, because you will run out of point tongue
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by shigoslim(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

But things are not like this during last administration. Oga Ade the economy hardship is too much to beer. less i forget the last administration under Adeshina, minister for Agriculture did a great job hence he won't have been chosen as African Agric president or what are insinuating?

Anyway am just waiting for the so called forceful marriage to break.
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by franklynsunny(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Generally....our problem in Nigeria is political?
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by Redoil: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mynd1 is enjoying it
Re: Who Is Enjoying This Present Situation In NIGERIA - Counter Check ? by franklynsunny(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Redoil:
Mynd1 is enjoying it
u can say dat again or maybe u no dey 9ja

Let me no mynd1 cos me 2 wan enjoy same 24hr lite
Fuel normal rice n cheap foood stuff

(1) (Reply)

Can You Slap Your Best Friend For 50 Litres Of Fuel? / Final Burial Rites For PDP In FCT / Dino Melaye Is Now A Groundnut Seller. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.