Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr (3576 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / See Corruption In PDP Government / SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2016
I know that nobody buys fuel for N500 per litre
frankyychiji:
My friend shut up your buccal cavity!! Do you even have a generator talk less of a car! How would you probably know the cost of fuel out there.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by frankyychiji(f): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
I know that nobody buys fuel for N500 per litre
Sir, i am asking you for the last time, please shut up now!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2016
read the barefaced lie you just told.

There has not been a single year in the last 20 years that fuel has not been scarce.
otukpo:

This past 10 months have been very difficult for Nigerians and you expect us to keep quiet.

Fuel was never scarce during GEJ 'S time except when he was about handing over and was no longer in charge . And he made sure he normalized fuel situation before he left.

Now, tell me why i should be suffering and smiling under PMB?

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Are you well?
frankyychiji:
Sir, i am asking you for the last time, please shut up now!! embarassed embarassed
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense and Ingredients!!

That is no excuse for this present government to tow the line of Jonathan.

I say NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS again!!
Aunty you are really wailing

3 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by frankyychiji(f): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
Are you well?
I am very well and only trying to keep the public peace and prevent Nigerians from stoning you on the head till your brains are splattered all over inside -out!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2016
good as long as you are well.
frankyychiji:
I am very well and only trying to keep the public peace and prevent Nigerians from stoning you on the head till your brains are splattered all over inside -out!!
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Omenkata: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Beremx:

shocked

if you apc guys are been honest here you'll understand that Gej's administration curtailed fuel scarcity for good five years except the Last few days of his office.

Gej may end up being the best president ever since 1960

things are getting out of hand each day with little or no hope of getting better and some people are busy defending the incompetence poor masses are suffering no fuel, light, including the Last hope of a common man which is food hmmmm
well am not suprised at you being honest here because no right thinking person will commend this government at least not for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by swagaholic: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Every time buhari fails they will compare him with goodluck, shey these op wise

3 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by OAFMods: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Omenkata:

shocked

if you apc guys are been honest here you'll understand that Gej's administration curtailed fuel scarcity for good five years except the Last few days of his office.

things are getting out of hand each day with little or no hope of getting better and some people are busy defending the incompetence poor masses are suffering no fuel, light, including the Last hope of a common man which is food hmmmm
well am not suprised at you being honest here because no right thinking person will commend this government at least not for now.

Please try make sense on your next comment. Was Jonathan sustaince of fuel supply not garnished with the famous fuel subsidy scam that ran into billions ? Do you not have any intelligence to understand such is not happening under Buhari with the peg on how much crude can be exchanged for petrol. @ least if you must wail let it be about something reasinable.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Omenkata: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
OAFMods:

Please try make sense on your next comment. Was Jonathan sustaince of fuel supply not garnished with the famous fuel subsidy scam that ran into billions ? Do you not have any intelligence to understand such is not happening under Buhari with the peg on how much crude can be exchanged for petrol. @ least if you must wail let it be about something reasinable.
[/s]
shatap your buccal cavity there and get out
Jonathan was and will always be the best president ever since 1960 take that to the bank and no propaganda can stop that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omenkata:

shocked

Please stop this barefaced lie for we are in internet age. Every year of Jonthan's rule experienced scarcity or should I remind you with dated links and news. People in the Southeast bought fuel for the 1st time at official pump price under Buhari.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by luvinhubby(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Beremx:
I don't give a flying fucck what happened in Jonathan's time when fuel was scarce. What i care about is this government i vehemently supported and campaigned for which has yet to fulfill any of their electoral promises after one fuccking year.

Abagworo, i dey vex seriously!! angry

Ada nne please suppress your vex maka nwa ofuo, 3yrs is not far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by luvinhubby(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abagworo:

Please stop this barefaced lie for we are in internet age. Every year of Jonthan's rule experienced scarcity or should I remind you with dated links and news. People in the Southeast bought fuel for the 1st time at official pump price under Buhari.

When will you be tired of shameless lies?

I bought fuel at official pump price 2013 & 2014 in Awka & Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Abagworo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
luvinhubby:

When will you be tired of shameless lies?

I bought fuel at official pump price 2013 & 2014 in Awka & Nnnewi.

March 2014

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/fuel-scarcity-fg-owing-us-9-months-subsidy-ipman/

Fuel scarcity: NNPC can only supply 50% of Nigeria’s
needs – IPMAN
ON March 12, 2014 12:22 AM / IN News /
Comments
BY CHRIS OCHAYI
ABUJA — THE Independent Petroleum Marketers
Association of Nigeria, IPMAN, yesterday blamed the
lingering nationwide fuel scarcity on the failure of the
Federal Government to pay marketers for petrol imported
into the country in the third and fourth quarters of last
year.
President of IPMAN, Abdulkadir Aminu who disclosed
while addressing members at the expanded meeting of
national executive and zonal coordinators in Abuja, said
also that the current contraction in the supply of the
products is a result of none payment of marketers
subsidy.
Aminu warned that the current fuel scarcity will not
decline because there was a supply gap due to the fact
that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC,
which is now the sole importer of fuel can only supply 50
percent of the country needs.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Abagworo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
September 2014

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/168349-fuel-scarcity-takes-toll-on-businesses-nationwide.html

Fuel scarcity takes toll on
businesses nationwide
September 19, 2014 Premium Times
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
2012 very long scarcity

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/106743-fuel-scarcity-may-continue-till-2013-nnpc-official.html

A top official of the Petroleum Products Pricing
Regulatory Agency has said that the fuel scarcity
being experienced in various states across Nigeria
would continue till the first quarter of 2013 “if
something urgent is not done.”
The official, in an interview, Monday, with the News
Agency of Nigeria in Abuja , said the scarcity would
continue “because the demand for the product has
over-shot supply.”
A PREMIUM TIMES survey showed how marketers
were taking advantage of the fuel scarcity to fleece
Nigerians of billions of naira by selling petrol above
the subsidized pump price in many states, while
inefficient government agencies looked away or gave
excuses.
The official, who did not want his name disclosed,
therefore, called for the total deregulation of the
downstream sector as a way out of the lingering fuel
scarcity sweeping across the country. He said a
multi-phased deregulation process was the only way
out of the scarcity.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Abagworo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
July 2013

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/07/fuel-scarcity-to-hit-harder-in-lagos-as-dealers-hoard-products/

Fuel scarcity to hit harder in Lagos
as dealers hoard products
Oil dealers in Lagos and environs
have started hoarding premium
motor spirit (PMS), adding bite to the
strike embarked upon by the
Nigerian Union of Petroleum and
Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG)
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Stop comparing GEJ with Buhari oga.

He was voted in to bring change.
You don't understand the concept of chance. You campaigned against it. Who are you tell us what it is?
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Omenkata: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Nonsense trash from an asss licker

Buhari is the worst thing ever after abacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by BushidoBlue(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Heheheheheheheeeee

See as Zombies want us to believe what we haven't seen and forget what we are experiencing....

Lying Liars Leaking Luscious Lies Lazily

All na Lie!!!
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nkemtreasure: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Under GEJ, scarcity wasn't up to a week for any time we had it. We always knew the reason or reasons behind the scarcity. Either strike, subsidy payment etc. But now even at 180, you still have long queues for over a month and we don't know when it's going to end. The height of it is that no one can tell you the real reason behind this one. Just yesterday, they have just resumed payment of subsidy and it's not even in the BUDGET. SAI BABA

5 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by fulanimafia: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
You can all kick and scream till 2023, the fact remains that fuel scarcity reigned supreme several times under Goodluck Jonathan, the human disaster in a bowler hat.

Y'all can shove your selective amnesia down your buttcracks, thanks Abagworo for posting those links to remind them of the failure that was GEJ.

Beremx you know better than to give the impression that the economic challenges we are facing weren't inherited.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by BushidoBlue(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanimafia:
You can all kick and scream till 2023, the fact remains that fuel scarcity reigned supreme several times under Goodluck Jonathan, the human disaster in a bowler hat.

Y'all can shove your selective amnesia down your buttcracks, thanks Abagworo for posting those links to remind them of the failure that was GEJ.

Beremx you know better than to give the impression that the economic challenges we are facing weren't inherited.

Says someone who gets free fuel.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by fulanimafia: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
Under GEJ, scarcity wasn't up to a week for any time we had it. We always knew the reason or reasons behind the scarcity. Either strike, subsidy payment etc. But now even at 180, you still have long queues for over a month and we don't know when it's going to end. The height of it is that no one can tell you the real reason behind this one. Just yesterday, they have just resumed payment of subsidy and it's not even in the BUDGET. SAI BABA

Lies!

The scarcity of 2012 lasted from November and lingered well into the new year 2013.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-11-14/nigeria-faces-prolonged-fuel-shortages-on-importers-poor-credit

Lets focus on supporting the FG in bringing an end to this scarcity, instead of spewing lies all over the place to feel better about GEJ's defeat...

...or keep wailing!
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Raymie(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Someone here mentioned that we have always had scarcity of petrol for as long as 20years. While that is majorly true, most times the scarcity always had an underlying motive as well as a then foreseeable end. However, what we witness today has never been experienced in the history of petrol scarcity. Queues cover distances of the 3rd mainland bridge if not more. They form circles and mazes and when yhu are about to be rewarded for yhur 15-18 hrs patience, fuel is rationed to yhu. Yhu cannot fill your tank ( my personal experience). In GEJ's regime yhu are comparing, the queues were with the major marketers. Now independent marketers that sell 180+ on tampered pumps have queues all the way to Timbuktu. No more police and FRSC doing patrol. They've all been drafted to control increasing filling station mêlées. And yhu dare compare notes? Its foolish comparisons like this in the light of glaring realities that make yhur 52% wonder what in the hell did they sign up for? Unfortunately, our 48% are not exempt from this subterfuge. It is well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
frankyychiji:
During Jonathan's tenure radio and TV stations couldn't work 24, some banks closed before 4pm and some GSM network providers shut down their services because of the scarcity of petrol and diesel. How about that?

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Beremx(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanimafia:

inherited for how long? each goverments the pdp had from Obasanjo to Jonathan, we never heard of each of them complaining of inherited problems. It doesn't matter if they all belonged to one party. APC had a year to at least make sure fuel is not scarce but alas! we have had the longest period of fuel scarcity since lord lugard amalgamated Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by ajepako(f): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Beremx:

TIRI GBOSA FOR YOU ORE.MI....
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by luvinhubby(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abagworo:

March 2014

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/fuel-scarcity-fg-owing-us-9-months-subsidy-ipman/

Fuel scarcity: NNPC can only supply 50% of Nigeria’s
needs – IPMAN
ON March 12, 2014 12:22 AM / IN News /
Comments
BY CHRIS OCHAYI
ABUJA — THE Independent Petroleum Marketers
Association of Nigeria, IPMAN, yesterday blamed the
lingering nationwide fuel scarcity on the failure of the
Federal Government to pay marketers for petrol imported
into the country in the third and fourth quarters of last
year.
President of IPMAN, Abdulkadir Aminu who disclosed
while addressing members at the expanded meeting of
national executive and zonal coordinators in Abuja, said
also that the current contraction in the supply of the
products is a result of none payment of marketers
subsidy.
Aminu warned that the current fuel scarcity will not
decline because there was a supply gap due to the fact
that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC,
which is now the sole importer of fuel can only supply 50
percent of the country needs.

How does this relate to south east?
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by luvinhubby(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash from an asss licker

Buhari is the worst thing ever after abacha

Please stop insulting Abacha, the Naira was 86 to $1 with oil selling at $12pb compared to the 320 to $1 with oil selling at $40 under this Fulani man from Daura. Abacha was class above Buhari with what we are seeing now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by LadyExcellency: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
When in the last weeks of PDP govt, fuel scarcity was such that fuel sold for up to N400 per litre, I don't recall many wailers calling for the resignation of Petroleum minister for that govt.

Today fuel scarcity price rarely exceeds N150 per litre, yet the wailers are asking for Kachikwu's head.

Useless NAss who are holding nation back by sitting on the budget bill and many other bills the nation needs even came out of Easter break just to summon the present minister of state for petroleum.

I wonder if it is constitutional for the president to veto or ignore NAss just to move the country forward in the economic crisis we find ourselves.

You are not ashamed.

In the past five years of Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria fuel scarcity problem in itself was a history.

Pray tell me any nationwide fuel scarcity except during January, 2012 total deregulation and March, 2015 when marketers refused Importation of their quota for fear of subsidy reimbursement should the APC (that denies the existence of subsidy) wins.

Keep suffering and playing zombie with a failed and somersaulting government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra / Sani Abacha Daughter, Gumsu And Husband Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge - Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.