Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr (3586 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / See Corruption In PDP Government / SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by fulanimafia: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Beremx:
inherited for how long? each goverments the pdp had from Obasanjo to Jonathan, we never heard of each of them complaining of inherited problems. It doesn't matter if they all belonged to one party. APC had a year to at least make sure fuel is not scarce but alas! we have had the longest period of fuel scarcity since lord lugard amalgamated Nigeria.

You're right to an extent, but the only reason inherited problems are being brought up is because this is the first time an opposition party would win the Presidential election in this democratic dispensation, and as such the present opposition is doing everything to make this administration seem incompetent, hence the clarifications that the problems were actually inherited from the accusers.

With regard to why there is scarcity one year into this administration, you and I know that this country has never been this cash strapped as a result of a dramatic dip in our revenue due to the crash of oil prices. We need dollars to import fuel remember.

This is definitely not what we campaigned for, however an understanding of the root of our circumstance keeps our hope kindled and reinforces our confidence in PMB.

Let's exercise patience dear.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by LadyExcellency: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Diezani Madueke is the best Petroleum Minister Nigeria ever had - QED.

She killed Fuel scarcity.

In the two incidents we experienced scarcity in five years, APC was the crying witch that killed the child.

First scarcity was when APC-in-pipeline sponsored a protest against deregulation.

Fear of APC withholding and refusing to reimburse Fuel marketer should they form government was the reason for the second scarcity.

Don't let anyone deceive you, there wasn't any policy-lapses induced scarcity in 5 years of Jonathan administration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by NewkingMode: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
All this wailers on nairaland, i keep wondering what u guys really want. U hear a good news you complain and when u hear a bad news u also complain. This man is not renovating Nigeria, he is trying hard to make things right from the foundation, if you don't like his government just pray for your country till 2019. #MjustSaying
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Beremx(f): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanimafia:

You're right to an extent, but the only reason inherited problems are being brought up is because this is the first time an opposition party would win the Presidential election in this democratic dispensation, and as such the present opposition is doing everything to make this administration seem incompetent, hence the clarifications that the problems were actually inherited from the accusers.

With regard to why there is scarcity one year into this administration, you and I know that this country has never been this cash strapped as a result of a dramatic dip in our revenue due to the crash of oil prices. We need dollars to import fuel remember.

This is definitely not what we campaigned for, however an understanding of the root of our circumstance keeps our hope kindled and reinforces our confidence in PMB.

Let's exercise patience dear.
I am running out of patience my brother. I am very very angry with president Muhammadu Buhari and his anti-people government.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by frankyychiji(f): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

During Jonathan's tenure radio and TV stations couldn't work 24, some banks closed before 4pm and some GSM network providers shut down their services because of the scarcity of petrol and diesel. How about that?
Didn't we know all these already, is that why you voted for change? Oh, i forget they meant "Chains"! Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Hear DSS Is Invading The Houses Of Judges But You Are JusticeOkonAbang / An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam / Aliyu Gwarzo: Southerners Will Always Be Slave To Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.