Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (12108 Views)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Ayima: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guys be careful not to end your relationship.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Marlvin(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Totally agree

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by halfricanadian(f): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
When i do dat

I'm thinking of 1000 ways to destroy them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by younghartz(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Be smart and give her an indirect answer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Bluezy13(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
You can always out-smart them...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
DAT SIMPLY MEANS THAT SHE IS LISTENING. so don't dare to lie

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fixed!
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Davland(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na to just tell her not to sit dat way b4 asking any question. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by rerhji(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na to de look for backup explanation for d answer

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by fritiyo: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do I care about what answer she got in her head. let her continue her posture no big deal.
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Atom57(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
The girl be like'I know u r lieing Mr lie muhammed, but continue...'

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by hardbody: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
She already knows you will lie again, she is waiting for your lies before she hits you with hard nosed facts you did not know she had pieced together. Just start getting ready to apologise

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by IamLEGEND1: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
It only means you've got to raise ur lying game to a whole new level.
& I've always loved a good challenge.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Qaisar1: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2016
The best way to lie is to tell the truth... carefully edited truth

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2016
fritiyo:
Do I care about what answer she got in her head. let her continue her posture no big deal.
Abi oooo cheesy cool
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by chukslawrence(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Correct
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
The way i go take talk true eeehn, she self go shock!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Ayima: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Festivalofholi:
The way i go take talk true eeehn, she self go shock!
lol, nobe only true.
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by EmmySparky(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2016
You can never corner a smart player..there is always for every difficult question..it all depends on ur ability to unlock it
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by yellowbeauty(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
the girl go be like "who is femi?
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Krismart(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
EmmySparky:
You can never corner a smart player..there is always for every difficult question..it all depends on ur ability to unlock it
Exactly.
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Krismart(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
How difficult a game will be determines d formation to be used. In this case, na 5-4-1 (defensive) formation. Possibly no attack but use false 9 in case of counter attack. U will definitely not lose.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by fritiyo: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
chimkaire:
Abi oooo cheesy cool

yes na. if I try make a move on what to say she might v 1000 wrong to tell me about the answer have gvn already.

so we are cool looking at each orda dear.
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by slimthugchimee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
before she even sits down i would have taught of a thousand lies to tell her sef
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by kuuljay(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
If you can't convince her then confuse her after all both words mean the same thing to them,shikena!!!!
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by mytime24(f): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Krismart:
How difficult a game will be determines d formation to be used. In this case, na 5-4-1 (defensive) formation. Possibly no attack but use false 9 in case of counter attack. U will definitely not lose.
hmm
coach angry

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Krismart:
van gaal II

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by mankan2k7(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Anyhow she sits, Lie Mohammed will destabilised her
Re: When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gosh. . mum makes does this when she knows what ive done. . hehe. i fear that posture ehn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.