Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD (29637 Views)

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD / 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by goodmanyes: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Not as you think, because most of them are not well thought, while some of them are always excited to go to church. Think about it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by KweenSisan(f): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
I would rather title this..7 excuses Nigerian youths give for not going to church...because..excuses..dats all they are..u cnt claim to love your father and say you dnt like your brother and sisters...and there's no way you would know your father more..than to grow yourself to the level of sonship....if every Nigerian Youth became a true son of God...following bible principles..this world would be a better place...its a heart thing
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by Iyineda(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reason 8: They simply do not believe - or are sceptical about - the existence of a supreme being and "His" alleged commandments/holy book.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by theEYe21(f): 2:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Hahahaha
jaywise:
cheesy grin angry Why should i go to church when there is more than three churches surrounding my place? Infact its like the sermon is going on right inside my room
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by Alexbabybird(f): 2:28am On Apr 04, 2016
osesology:

Babes, if you are really the one on ur dp, then I dont think you need all those extra gadgets to altract a man.
Happy Sunday!
yea thats me on my dp
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by KweenSisan(f): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Alexbabybird:

yea thats me on my dp
...Alex....set your standards with God's word..and find a bible believing church and be active...that excuse is not good enough because not all churches preach dat..and also..if u love ur father..u shud do wat makes him happy..not wat makes U happy...for me...deres nothing wrong with make up and all...but dnt worship it..to d point u cnt do without it...just b moderate in everything..dats it
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by osesology(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Alexbabybird:
yea thats me on my dp
U're beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by phicky: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
personally, it's because the so called pastors dnt do wat they preach. I wonder why some pastors would be using private jet and members won't be able to eat 3 daily meal. they gather tight of the poor to become more reacher.
Christianity in Nigeria is a means of exploitation and that's the reason I don't like church. churches build university with the money of the poor for the rich.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD by Alexbabybird(f): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
osesology:
U're beautiful.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.