Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask (1120 Views)

Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask by Ajusshi: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
I have been trying to find the out the exact place and time, but i'm not getting it. I saw a state funeral procession and a flag flying at half-mask. The country/state or individual was not indicated. Let's pray for world leaders, especially our leaders.
Re: Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask by Securedlife(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
who are you, and on who`s authority do you speak. first time I breast the tape, abeg make una clap for me
Re: Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask by ogba20: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ajusshi:
I have been trying to find the out the exact place and time, but i'm not getting it. I saw a state funeral procession and a flag flying at half-mask. The country/state or individual was not indicated. Let's pray for world leaders, especially our leaders.
must you see bad thing? When you eat cabin biscuit sleep that what happen at night. Sorry na hunger

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Roof Of Arrival Hall Of Sam Mbakwe Airport, Imo State Leaks / The Youths Are One Of The Major Problem Facing Nigeria / Pictures Of Ongoing PDP SW Leaders Meeting Holding Ondo Sate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.